Jan’s Perpetual Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MariJan

Weed guru in training😜😜😜
Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
These are c99 the seeds I just made. A few were falling out. The 2 seed pods directly below the buds. Buds are loaded. I soaked 4 they all germed. One looked like it might be a runt. I will be pulling all males. I will have seeds for days. All new grows will be here. I have too many threads to keep up with. When the others are finished I will only post in the one for my personal grows.
IMG_7765.jpeg
IMG_7766.jpeg

I also have Double grape daddy growing and WW X Beast Mode. Also a Maui Waui clone I will up pot tomorrow. Inside is also the MW plant I am spraying with Colloidal Silver. Trying for fem seeds. The ww will be going outside almost 3 weeks old should be able to sex them soon.
IMG_7752.jpeg
IMG_7753.jpeg
IMG_7754.jpeg
IMG_7751.jpeg
IMG_7750.jpeg
IMG_7749.jpeg

Awesome MJ.. I feel ya on trying to keep up with multiple threads huh.? this will be easier for you and everyone following you.
Nice lineup.... and what the heck is that bottom plant.. what a beauty. She is getting almost perfect foods and lighting, look at how happy them leaf's are. when they are flat out like solar panels, you cannot ask for more..

Excellent

Awesome MJ.. I feel ya on trying to keep up with multiple threads huh.? this will be easier for you and everyone following you.
Nice lineup.... and what the heck is that bottom plant.. what a beauty. She is getting almost perfect foods and lighting, look at how happy them leaf's are. when they are flat out like solar panels, you cannot ask for more..

Excellent
Thats the Maui Waui I am spraying with colloidal silver. Trying to make fems. If I am successful they will be in the spring line up for the grow off. We will see. I am not really seeing any pollen. I can see some balls. I just have to keep spraying her until I see pollen dropping.

Your a hard one to keep track of Jan. Always something cracking and growing.

C99 wooohooo! Weren't these tickled with ww? Or are they straight up back crosses? I get so confused with all ya have going on.

Your a hard one to keep track of Jan. Always something cracking and growing.

C99 wooohooo! Weren't these tickled with ww? Or are they straight up back crosses? I get so confused with all ya have going on.
These are c99 BX I guess they would be called. The WW c99 have done seed but they are not falling out. I am only collecting the ones falling out. This morning I started collecting Sour Cindy or Cindy’s Vengeance. They are Mommy Sour Vengeance and papa is mr C99
IMG_7771.jpeg
IMG_7770.jpeg

These are c99 BX I guess they would be called. The WW c99 have done seed but they are not falling out. I am only collecting the ones falling out. This morning I started collecting Sour Cindy or Cindy’s Vengeance. They are Mommy Sour Vengeance and papa is mr C99View attachment 360787View attachment 360788
Not sure what I want to call them but the Sour Vengeance were testers from X they were so good I planted one more. This thing is
IMG_7773.jpeg
huge 7-8 ft. The plant is about 4-5 weeks flower. I don't usually flip them because the Sun does it for me. I do use a scope to tell me they are done. Thats all I need. I will send you some if you like. It is potent and smooth all at the same time. C99 mixes well so It should be straight Fire. I call this a happy accident.😂😁

Last edited:
If anyone is interested. I found about 10 seeds on the one beast mode . I cut off to check for trics. The beans are beast mode x c99 and they were an accident. I am hoping a happy accident. Any volunteers to grow them out? I will send them free. Just need to update us on hoy they are. Pretty sure photo although an auto can pop up. My BM seemed to be photo and c99 was def photo. The auto gene will be in there somewhere so you may get an auto. Not likely but just want people to be aware. The buds are decent sized ant pretty sticky. I gave not smoked it yet from this cut, but the earlier bud was fire. The trics were just starting yo turn amber they are all milky white. I like 20-25% amber. That is my sweet spot for weed. DM if you are interested. This could be a great strain the potential is there. I will at some point try them myself but now I am working on the WW x BM and the double grape daddy.

Takes awhile to breed out the photo to make an Auto. Making Autos from Autos is one thing but breeding a photo and Auto and getting an Auto,,takes some time.
Yes I am sure they are photos but an auto might pop up these were supposed to be autos so there is the potential for an auto. Not likely though since both mom and daddy are photo

Well shit I was looking at my Black Alaska Purple. Big honking buds. F’in girl has some seeds. This is a good strain the was crossed with the Black. I have one of those too. She looks like the BAP but is a bit smaller. Nice buds though. Gonna be x c99. Its a good strain. I hope the c99 makes her better. Although she 6 ft already and the buds are do hard, if I dropped one on my foot It would break my foot. These are the hardest buds I have grown yet. Rocks they are!

I got in my 3 gal plastic pots for up potting inside. 2 gal isn’t good enough for Jacks they get too big and get hungry. Plus the 3 gals can be up potted easily for those that need it. Beasty taught me a lot about up potting. So one gallon pots to start then up pot to 3 gals. Autos should be good there. A egging plant should be good in there too. Once I move them outside straight to a 30 gal pot. I bought 20 of those on sale. End of summer close out. I love getting clearance for next to nothing. My grow will be on like Donkey Kong!

Watched an interesting video where some tips and tricks for colloidal silver because I would love to do this but you really shouldn’t use a plant that’s been sprayed. I never thought to take a clone right before you flower and give it enough time too root then kick everything into flower. He kept his clones in Dixie cups with domes and basically sprayed them in a different location then brought them back to the tent with a dome on.

I may give this a shot. Potentially I would use something I would have trimmed to make pollen. Timing it right I could flip the clones a week earlier to get usable pollen for the crosses I think.

Does that sound right?

Watched an interesting video where some tips and tricks for colloidal silver because I would love to do this but you really shouldn’t use a plant that’s been sprayed. I never thought to take a clone right before you flower and give it enough time too root then kick everything into flower. He kept his clones in Dixie cups with domes and basically sprayed them in a different location then brought them back to the tent with a dome on.

I may give this a shot. Potentially I would use something I would have trimmed to make pollen. Timing it right I could flip the clones a week earlier to get usable pollen for the crosses I think.

Does that sound right?
IDK this is my second attempt the first time I killed the plant. This time I see balls but no pollen. If this fails I will try again with a clone and use the stuff you buy on amazon and mix. I have 4 clones of maui One is growing like mad and the other three are not growing yet, but are nice and green.

Latest posts

Back