Jan’s Perpetual Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is seeded up too so I will let her go another week as long as I don’t see any caterpillars And I don’t. Some of the seeds need more time and purple trichomes come on. I wish I had cloned her. The seeds will have to d. Black Alaska Purple X C99 here we come. These all came from one bud I snipped off to check the trichomes. It was a lower less visible bud. Thus plant has one of my favorite strains growing in her. She grew exactly like her cousin BbsBad ass. They both have the Black in her. That must be the magic strain. I also have the Black growing. She also grew similar. The purple hairs the rock hard buds excellent structure on the plant. Heat and drought tolerant. What else could you want from the plant. The weed is awesome too boot!View attachment 361109

Ok back to the grow I found my first male. DGD #10 is a male he was culled. No males this round. May have maui fem pollen don't want it mixing. I gave them a hair cut. I am concerned about the WW not sexing slready. Dgd is a week younger and starting already.

Ok back to the grow I found my first male. DGD #10 is a male he was culled. No males this round. May have maui fem pollen don't want it mixing. I gave them a hair cut. I am concerned about the WW not sexing slready. Dgd is a week younger and starting already.
Correction 10, 13, and 8 are all males of DGD
IMG_7884.jpeg
IMG_7887.jpeg
IMG_7886.jpeg
IMG_7883.jpeg
IMG_7885.jpeg

Look at you Jan, attracting all the guys... hehe. Yeah, dats da way it goes sometimes huh? no worries

because the ladies that do show will be golden.. good luck.

Ended up with 7 Double Grape Daddy made the cut 6 males all culled. They all were up potted to a 3 gal plastic pot. I was able to put 2 outside. I chopped 2 today from my summer grow. As I chop more, I will move them outside. We are on the home stretch with WW, c99 and 2 pineapple skunk will all be done in 2 weeks today was their last feeding. Water only till chop.

@MariJan I wonder if you can see those plants from Google Earth satellites.. 😂
Don't know don't care I am legal. We have to houses therefore 2 households with at least 2 adults over 21 in each household. There tore by my state law I am allowed 24 full sized plants and 24 not in flower. There's my perpetual grow. Always have something growing to replace my harvested girls. I have said it before snd I will say it again I live in a very generous state. I wasn't trying to sound defensive. Just stating facts google earth can zoom in if they want I am good.

Ok back to the updates on my garden. Next up are Sour Vengeance. I originally grew these testers for someone on X. Bro sent me a message because he likes how I document my grows. Asked if I could run testers for him and document on X with pictures or videos. I said I would do pics and post them weekly. He sent me 9 beans. I culled one because it was growing funky. I sent pics to the guy and he told me to kill it do I did. 3 were males. I ended up with 5 plants. I planted them on the 4th of Feb. they vegged until March 1st. They smelled like cat piss so they got kicked outside. I hate the smell of cat piss. The cat puss smell went away when she started flowering. This plant got the biggest buds I had grown to that point. While I was harvesting her I found a bud with a few seeds in it. There must have been a hermie and I didn’t catch it. No worries. This plant was so impressive the first round. I went into round 2. Most of you know WW or GDP are the only ones I grow over and over. Unless a strain really curls my toes I don't keep growing the same strain. I like variety. Too many strains to try not enough time to grow them all. Anyway. I planted one seed outside from day one. The entire grow for this monster has been outside.
She is 3 times bigger than the other girls. If you want to see the whole grow look it up on x
@janjanborrego. She has at least 2 more weeks. He said she flowers for 10 weeks. Mine was ready in 8 by my scope. This one is about 6 weeks flower. The scope will say when it is ready. I started the flush today. If she goes 10 weeks she goes 10 weeks. If she suddenly starts to look hungry I will reassess. He only grow inside I grew these all outside. That can be the difference.
That fence in the background is a 6 ft fence. All the bud shots are from the very lower branches. I was hoping for the purple pheno but no worries the smoke was great. I really liked it and I will probably het as much from this one plant as I did from the other 5 I harvested in May.
IMG_8022.jpeg
IMG_8023.jpeg
IMG_8025.jpeg
IMG_8024.jpeg
IMG_8026.jpeg
IMG_8028.jpeg
IMG_8029.jpeg

White widow photos I got these in trade. They were fems. I got 3 planted 3 and one of the A-hole cats ate one. They are short and fat not like the autos I grew. Every bit as fragrant. The buds are shaping up nicely. I started the flush with them too. They are starting to bulk up and the frost is getting there. I have been out of WW fir a while. I have WW X Train wreck but that train wreck pheno I am not fond of taste wize. The weed itself fire it will get you lit. I am not a gas person. That taste is for the devil.
IMG_8009.jpeg
IMG_8010.jpeg
IMG_8013.jpeg
IMG_8011.jpeg
IMG_8015.jpeg
IMG_8018.jpeg
IMG_8021.jpeg
IMG_8020.jpeg
IMG_8017.jpeg
IMG_8016.jpeg

Next onto the WW X Beast mode. I planted a bunch of these thinking I was getting like half males. So far they all look female. I do not know how I managed it. Please forgive me If I sent you WW and they are all males. I do not know how to pick female seeds nor am I interested in learning. I like culling males. Especially if I am having a bad day. It gives me something to beat up on. 😉 They were a month old on Aug 27th. One week older than the DGD. DGD just got outside yesterday. The WW X Beast mode has been out al least a week. They like it out there. They are much bigger than the inside
IMG_7997.jpeg
IMG_8001.jpeg
IMG_7999.jpeg
IMG_7998.jpeg
girls.

Pineapple skunk and C99 I got these seeds from a friend on X I sent him salve for his back and he sent me these seeds c99 was from 2016. I started 5. 3 popped the blasted cat ate one. That left me with 2 luckily it was a male and female. I made more seeds. She is loaded up too. This was where I made my mistake. When I got rid of Mr C99, I drug him through the front of the property to the dumpster. Oops now c99 pollen went everywhere.
IMG_8003.jpeg
IMG_8002.jpeg

Next up is my Maui Waui. This strain does not like my weather. It’s too hot and too dry here. Hawaii is like a rainforest. I am in the desert. Big diffetence. They are rebelling. The weather wrecked on the cats wrecked one snd I ruined the 3 one trying to make fems that are not happening. I have been spraying it since early July 2X a day dawn and dusk. I must be doing it wrong or the colloidal silver is not strong enough. Don’t know but really bummed. I was really looking forward to this one a lot.
The leaves are starting to turn silver. Good thing I have clones of her. I will keep trying. Maybe she will only do well inside. I am not giving up.
IMG_8033.jpeg
IMG_8032.jpeg
IMG_7750.jpeg

Ok I snapped an inner branch off the WW when I was clearing the yellow leaves in the inner section. A big honking garden spider landed on my hand I jumped and broke an inner branch. Here is where we are. And I got about 6 seeds off her too. It was 3 smallish buds.
Image_2024-09-01 07_50_06_198.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_49_24_799.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_50_33_282.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_49_46_661.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_55_03_128.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_54_43_355.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_50_42_176.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_54_02_826.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_54_38_659.png
Image_2024-09-01 07_49_30_025.png

I up potted 2 Maui Waui clones. They are inside they will veg until I decide what to do. I am still trying for seeds. The fems are not doing anything. I guess My colloidal silver was too strong or too week. I may buy the sts spray or whatever it is. I want fem pollen. You don't always get what you want! I may have to settle for reg beans. I rarely use fems. I just thought I should try to learn to make the seeds. Oh well. I do still have male maui pollen. So at least there is that. My clones are starting to survive and thrive. Honey is working best for me.

Ok My Sour Vengeance is dropping seeds like crazy. They are self germinating. I pulled out the 2 I saw . They will not survive the winter. I doubt they are ready by mid Dec. The big one That is dropping seeds started in May around the 10th or 15th. It has several weeks left.
Anyway back to the dilemma. It is really good smoke. Hate to cull a fire ass lady. I transplanted them into a one gallon pot one has mykos one doesn’t. I am going to do a side by side grow. I know the difference and anyone that has used it will know. I want the ones that don't know about it. It is really great stuff.

Latest posts

Back