Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know I cracked 3 beast modes 2 were male and got culled. The males were bigger than the females at time of culling. So what out with beast mode. Than one has the correct name at least. I think I got the pollen Carty sent me on Sat. I dusted 2 branches of BM and 2 branches of my WW she is a bushy little girl but is trying to keep up with Beasty. They were separate for 4 days with no fans at all. The branches are marked with BM stickers. If I get more seeds than anticipated well fine. It all for me.. (the smoke anyway). Beans will be split between myself and Carty from the BM plant and if He wants some WW I will split those to. Cant wait to see what I get from those. Maybe Beasty Widow or maybe we call her the widowmaker. That years away though.
That's pretty exciting making your own seed. I hope ya get a lot and Beast Widow just sounds scary and delicious 😋

image.jpg
IMG_4945.jpeg
IMG_4946.jpeg

I took lower branches off the Beast mode yesterday. I need to do WW today. Going to hit the bottom half with a defoil and lose all the crapola at the bottom. Try to get to it today but a dr appointment soon.

Hello Jan.... and how is your big Sat night going... I'm floating on the last of the FECO... put a big dose into the last bit of some coffee and just drank it down.. hehe. watered my girls so they are out of the way for the night... so hanging out with you guys.

And so, I stop in here and OMG girl.. is that the B. Mode on the left. . And that would make WW just to the right of her and that is yours right? oh, how cool to get a Carty & Jan mix and I like Widowmaker or Beast Mode Slayer hahaha.
The run will be in the testing to take us to F2 stock huh? it takes years, actually Beast Mode is a young strain and why some are still going to find Gabagoo pheno's that are not as big as this one Jan is displaying so please don't get upset if your suffer by comparison... besides, Jan uses my methods and that adds to her success... 1gal pots, into felt pots after sexing.. it's that simple.. all the rest is growers expereince.

And Jan rocks it

I really do try to stick with what works. I followed your instructions and yess added my successes with Jacks. I was busy all day in trim jail the 2 gabagoo purple and a white widow and a granddaddy purple. The white widow I think I over shot a few days, as she had more amber than I like. The Gabagoo grows better outside here. I am not a fan of the gabagoo as a plant. Sour 60 I believe is the mom that started the journey. They always gave me trouble. Not dissin’ your beans. I know it is me or my climate. I see what you grow and they can get big fat donkey dong size buds. I guess that strain is my arch nemesis. I got popcorn. One was 1 ft tall the other was 9 inches. Both was full of popcorn and larf. There are just some strains that do not like 100 degrees and no humidity. She has to he one. I take blame for my grows. You get out what you put in. I either didn't give them enough attention or it is the climate. It usually is the later. Not all plants were meant to be grown in a desert. The White widow had huge buds for me. This is my second harvest of WW the 3rd is inside with the beast mode. I dusted them both with beast mode pollen. Just 2 branches each. I also up potted some Maui Waui from Carty dude were they fems? I see no males. They all look female. I will go get some pics.

Ok here are the ones I up potted yesterday. I found 2 volunteer plants neither I planted. I don't bring seeds outside. I plant inside get them big and healthy then up pot outside. I found a few double grape X Runtz when I harvested only one bud had 2 seeds. The gabagoo was sitting next to her so here is hoping. The other one in under the table. A bird pooped it? IDK nothing on that table is seeded? IDK but free weed is awesome. I guess I will start giving it some Jacks. I wonder what it could be? Hopefully some thing that is going to get big. I have always wanted to plant in the ground. I am removing cactus now so next year I will have an area I can keep the dogs out of then plant directly in the ground.
IMG_5036.jpeg
IMG_5028.jpeg
IMG_5029.jpeg
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5020.jpeg

The more I work with Beast Mode and her possibilities, the more I tend to agree with you regarding the Gabagoo.. her plants always finish in the 1-2ft range, but usually turn out a solid Oz of some of the ickiest stickiest buds she was hard to walk away from. however, recent feed back has frustrated me and is holding her up in a bad light of being a frustrating plant that is not reliable in size or growth traits. Just difficult to walk away from 8000 more seeds. but I do feel Beast Mode, Beast Mode x GDP, Beast Mode x WW are a much better direction to go in for future development.
I spent a few hours last night putting packs of Gabagoo together but, taking the time to really pick thru my seed stock and only share the better looking seed stock and tossing the smallies, mishaped quitters... muwahahaha

Latest posts

Back