MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been growing autos for 3 grows now. I am excited about growing photos this round. Maybe it’s me but my autos have been sporadic in size so at least I know photos will get big
I don't expect much from the autos. I'm hoping the extra training and screen will max them out. They are kinda like taking a photo 3weeks old and throwing it in flower. Smaller compact plants. They are a fun grow. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't expect much from the autos. I'm hoping the extra training and screen will max them out. They are kinda like taking a photo 3weeks old and throwing it in flower. Smaller compact plants. They are a fun grow. I'm looking forward to it.
Last two grows autos from reputable seed companies have exploded. I never get those short ones in the pictures

The Idiot that got himself re-banned seconds after coming back from a temporary ban.
How do you possibly get banned from here ? It's such a cool place with cool people. You know how long just from growing and learning from my mistakes it would have took me to learn everything I k ow now years and years. Thanks to you guys I have learned an extreme amount t and saved lot of time. I still am a beginner learning but why would anyone mess up a place that teaches you for free 🤔 I don't get ppl be happy have fun and learn as much as you can . BTW I can't wait to grow these fem photos thinking of doing four in 3 gal or two in 5 gal how long of a veg time ????? And any thoughts of when starting Is it ok if I mix my soil now and let it sit and cook to break down the nutrientsand make them ready to be consumed by the plant going to run promix gaia green dynomoco I have raw honey for feeding microbes in the soil and getting a new airstone to make some teas Also the one plant I used gaia green ewc promix is frostiest plant and used straight water from my tap just let it sit out for at least 24 hours.

He started his 1st post asking for beans. Then got shitty with the ppl that had the beans. Carty tried to get him straight but he just started talking shit to Carty. Carty has a big heart so the guy was pissing me off.
He was warned and ask to chill out.
He didn't chill out,,just started talking more shit so I took my hammer out. It had cobwebs on it,,, but it still worked.😁

How do you possibly get banned from here ? It's such a cool place with cool people. You know how long just from growing and learning from my mistakes it would have took me to learn everything I k ow now years and years. Thanks to you guys I have learned an extreme amount t and saved lot of time. I still am a beginner learning but why would anyone mess up a place that teaches you for free 🤔 I don't get ppl be happy have fun and learn as much as you can . BTW I can't wait to grow these fem photos thinking of doing four in 3 gal or two in 5 gal how long of a veg time ????? And any thoughts of when starting Is it ok if I mix my soil now and let it sit and cook to break down the nutrientsand make them ready to be consumed by the plant going to run promix gaia green dynomoco I have raw honey for feeding microbes in the soil and getting a new airstone to make some teas Also the one plant I used gaia green ewc promix is frostiest plant and used straight water from my tap just let it sit out for at least 24 hours.

It’s my understanding that germination can begin on the 15th or the week of the 15th …. But not before the 15th

I read a story about magic beans….it was a giant of a story

It’s my understanding that germination can begin on the 15th or the week of the 15th …. But not before the 15th

I read a story about magic beans….it was a giant of a story
So drop in water on the 15th I usually just drop in soil and the usually germi ate themselves I will germinate in a cup if need be though. I want to do some plants that I don't lst the shit out of I usually just bend them over and keep bending the tops if you look at my autos none are topped there just bent over I'm thinking of doing nothing letting it grow I feel it'll give me a different perspective on growing or at least how the plant grows. No stress and a full grow I can watch and see what the plant does at certain times instead of fuking with it idk I'm stuck on this manipulating the shit out these plants I'm thinking less of that more natural growth less stress especially reocuring stress plant will be able to thrive and a reg feeding schedule . I have so much I want to do with these plants but so not so much space and Noone to share this with and do this with express what I'm thinking will work or won't work so I been writing a lot lately sorry guys . I have a few .major things I'm really looking into roots meaning size of containerswhen to flip to uppot right before you flip.so many things it's crazy one day I will have a large room dialed in and be doing any and all experiments I have in mind end rant

So drop in water on the 15th I usually just drop in soil and the usually germi ate themselves I will germinate in a cup if need be though. I want to do some plants that I don't lst the shit out of I usually just bend them over and keep bending the tops if you look at my autos none are topped there just bent over I'm thinking of doing nothing letting it grow I feel it'll give me a different perspective on growing or at least how the plant grows. No stress and a full grow I can watch and see what the plant does at certain times instead of fuking with it idk I'm stuck on this manipulating the shit out these plants I'm thinking less of that more natural growth less stress especially reocuring stress plant will be able to thrive and a reg feeding schedule . I have so much I want to do with these plants but so not so much space and Noone to share this with and do this with express what I'm thinking will work or won't work so I been writing a lot lately sorry guys . I have a few .major things I'm really looking into roots meaning size of containerswhen to flip to uppot right before you flip.so many things it's crazy one day I will have a large room dialed in and be doing any and all experiments I have in mind end rant
I can understand that. I already did most of my experiments. Some worked some didn’t but I enjoyed it all

And one of those concerns up-potting and it worked

Some people are just Miserable and want other to join in there misery. I say good riddance to bad rubbish. Yep it is hard to get banned if you respect yourself and others. It dies happen from time to time but they were all not worthy of this site anyway.

I can't wait till the fifteenth get these bad boys in some water
Was looking at all my nutrients and random things I acquired gna be promix ewc gai green dynomoco super thrive raw honey I'll be using to feed microbes here n there and a few ewc teas looking to order some organic supplements or possi ly some kind of tea brew I'm getting excited here. Are we all flipping the same day to flower.

I can't wait till the fifteenth get these bad boys in some water
Was looking at all my nutrients and random things I acquired gna be promix ewc gai green dynomoco super thrive raw honey I'll be using to feed microbes here n there and a few ewc teas looking to order some organic supplements or possi ly some kind of tea brew I'm getting excited here. Are we all flipping the same day to flower.
That is up to the grower. No restrictions on your grow other than you get one plant for the vote. You can grow all of the seeds I sent but you only get to pick one for the voting. I want us to start around the same time. Everyone is so busy with life, we are allowing a start week instead of a certain day. You chose how you grow your girls.

That is up to the grower. No restrictions on your grow other than you get one plant for the vote. You can grow all of the seeds I sent but you only get to pick one for the voting. I want us to start around the same time. Everyone is so busy with life, we are allowing a start week instead of a certain day. You chose how you grow your girls.
Yea I'm getting excited here Jan 🤪 not sure of the week yet or is it the 15th

Cool beans I was going to document this grow farely well at least show what I'm using and percentage of what I'm using should I post that here or in my grow journal and just do a weekly update here ?
I keep a running spreadsheet because I forget simple things and it keeps me on track and I post my grow here even if I make mistakes and recover.

Latest posts

Back