Carty Grows Jan's Gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, sister coming into town has really thrown things off for me. she's staying in my grow bedroom for one...
All her stuff is blocking my tents. so watering and feeding atm is not easy and I could see this crappy soil I used needed foods added to it regularly if not every feeding..

Looking forward to her 2wk visit ending Wed and boy do I need to clean my tents inside... skipped last grow and it shows.

I did pull them all out yesterday morning and fed them all..

White Widow Auto pheno A.... very typical growth on her, nothing done for the plant to LST
WW A pheno...jpg
WW pheno a top.jpg

White Widow B pheno
WW pheno B.jpg

Ice Princess x 2... hopefully the pollen takes I hit her with twice.. Orange Grove per Jan's request.

Had a bit of a food def, think I skipped a week with my sister visiting and this crappy soil I used is not helping.
say what you want, but Miracle Grow soil always does me right... and at $11 for 3cu ft. yeah.

So I pulled them out, plucked some leaf sucked dry of Nitrogen and fed them good.

IMG_20240828_084225.jpg

IMG_20240828_084241.jpg
IMG_20240828_084254.jpg

Pheno 2
]
IMG_20240828_084743.jpg

IMG_20240828_084746.jpg

IMG_20240828_084753.jpg

Yeah, you can really see the yellowing from neglect and poor soil. good thing this is the last of it. hopefully they can bounce back and get a few seeds off of her. I hit both plants and hit them good with pollen in hopes of BABIES... I store my pollen in the freezer. If this is wrong anyone, please chime in and let me know... just makes
sense to me...

Jan, apologies for not documenting this a bit better fer ya.... been a crazy few weeks and a house guest another 5 days yet. But, we're actually having a very nice visit..

Tomorrow I will be dosing with edibles for the first time. I'm going to eat the entire 100mg chocolate bar and then we are going to paint and do arts & crafts.... thinking of having a contest of some sorts... I have a bunch of 8 x 8
canvas be perfect for this.... hehehe.

Off to bed

Yeah, you can really see the yellowing from neglect and poor soil. good thing this is the last of it. hopefully they can bounce back and get a few seeds off of her. I hit both plants and hit them good with pollen in hopes of BABIES... I store my pollen in the freezer. If this is wrong anyone, please chime in and let me know... just makes
sense to me...

Jan, apologies for not documenting this a bit better fer ya.... been a crazy few weeks and a house guest another 5 days yet. But, we're actually having a very nice visit..

Tomorrow I will be dosing with edibles for the first time. I'm going to eat the entire 100mg chocolate bar and then we are going to paint and do arts & crafts.... thinking of having a contest of some sorts... I have a bunch of 8 x 8
canvas be perfect for this.... hehehe.

Off to bed
No worries me and a few others are all going to be doing Ice princess. I fried my first ones. I will only plant 5 Like the others and choose my best. Just waiting on Thomas. His was international and it can take 3-4 weeks. It’s been about 2 weeks or so. There will be a whole thread dedicated to her with several of us growing her. Same with the auto grow. It will have its own thread.

No worries me and a few others are all going to be doing Ice princess. I fried my first ones. I will only plant 5 Like the others and choose my best. Just waiting on Thomas. His was international and it can take 3-4 weeks. It’s been about 2 weeks or so. There will be a whole thread dedicated to her with several of us growing her. Same with the auto grow. It will have its own thread.
Sounds good. sure hope this Orange Grove pollen is viable. I can pull the plants out Thursday after I get my room back and do a good inspection.. what I need to do is break down my grow operation and clean it all... omg, neglect that one grow and it gets away from ya.

Going across the street tomorrow to get photos of my 3 strains, 5 plants.... 6ft he says and about to flip.

And I told him I now expect an ounce off each plant when I supply the seeds... he benefits, I benefit.

So the 2 strains will be the Auto DGD and what, your Ice Princess then? be pretty cool. I'll just do DGD.
I've got to stick to Autos for the time being... but I am really wanting to do a SCROG grow after watching our boy kill it with his... I think using his training methods I could fill my tent with one clone.. the right clone. lol

F*ck Around and Find Out..... Jan this is some very good smoke... and even though the buds didn't grow to size due to stress and other factors like crap soil... the buds break up into a nice pile showing just how dense it is.
I cannot wait to work her further... I've found a few seeds so maybe the Beast Mode pollen took. think I painted her to young and not enough hairs were exposed to produce more seeds.

F*ck Around and Find Out..... Jan this is some very good smoke... and even though the buds didn't grow to size due to stress and other factors like crap soil... the buds break up into a nice pile showing just how dense it is.
I cannot wait to work her further... I've found a few seeds so maybe the Beast Mode pollen took. think I painted her to young and not enough hairs were exposed to produce more seeds.
That us what happened to mine. You kept asking about the seeds and for a long time nothing. Then 2 weeks after ditching Mr C99 through the yard to the dumpster. Then I started seeing seed pods. I pollinated her in Early June. The seeds cant be from beast mode pollen. Them seeds would have bern falling everywhere. They were just starting to fall out but the pods were already dry.

Ah ha.... gotcha. Maybe I shouldn't be storing it in the freezer. Hmm? I thought when pollen went bad it lost
it's yellow color.
It's ok... maybe it's a sign to not work with BM. I believe in that and would make that choice if it means saving
folks from growing non Autos labeled as Autos....

Ah ha.... gotcha. Maybe I shouldn't be storing it in the freezer. Hmm? I thought when pollen went bad it lost
it's yellow color.
It's ok... maybe it's a sign to not work with BM. I believe in that and would make that choice if it means saving
No I think I did it in pre flower and not flower. I am pretty sure it was me, and not the pollen.

No I think I did it in pre flower and not flower. I am pretty sure it was me, and not the pollen.
I think I just made the same mistake. Autos seem to be more accepting at this age but the photo periods are not. I can see why breeders hit females several times with pollen when making a full batch of seeds.

I think I just made the same mistake. Autos seem to be more accepting at this age but the photo periods are not. I can see why breeders hit females several times with pollen when making a full batch of seeds.
Eh live and learn. To bad we both did the same lame ass thing.

Eh live and learn. To bad we both did the same lame ass thing.
No doubt. I forget how different the 2 can be.. I make seeds all the time in preflower pollen work with Autos.. it might be because they flower automatically that soon as the hairs are exposed they are already looking to get knocked up... like a Jewish girl on prom.. now she has to move to Aunt Karens... hahahaha

it's yellow color.
So this is my beast mode now this is way past preflower no Chek it out all the same I think her stretch and preflower is extended time it's actually great cause you get a little extra time to get them bigger this one was tiny before it shot out a hair once they started coming out they kept coming with the three leaves and each bud site stretched into many more growing also look at all these budsites. Your plants are always so beautiful I do a little to much defoliating sometimes but the buds always do good I'm starting to see how using food properly can actually help your harvest tremendously so many things ph soil temp humidity but I love doing it and you guys make it faking so much better to have other ppl sharing showing dedicating themselves rant over

Attachments

• 20240830_223041.jpg
    20240830_223041.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240830_222849.jpg
    20240830_222849.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240830_222846.jpg
    20240830_222846.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240830_223041.jpg
    20240830_223041.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240830_222849.jpg
    20240830_222849.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240830_222846.jpg
    20240830_222846.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
So this is my beast mode now this is way past preflower no Chek it out all the same I think her stretch and preflower is extended time it's actually great cause you get a little extra time to get them bigger this one was tiny before it shot out a hair once they started coming out they kept coming with the three leaves and each bud site stretched into many more growing also look at all these budsites. Your plants are always so beautiful I do a little to much defoliating sometimes but the buds always do good I'm starting to see how using food properly can actually help your harvest tremendously so many things ph soil temp humidity but I love doing it and you guys make it faking so much better to have other ppl sharing showing dedicating themselves rant over
Yep that plant really packs on the buds

Plants look amazing Joe... and yours really shows the resemblance to the Mom I plucked the seeds off of.
20230107_011820~2.jpg

One of the first things I tell people to look for when running Autos is..... try to find and work with the females that show sex latest. If an Auto shows sex in 4wks, can finish in 80 days and pull in 2-3 zips..
to me that is the perfect Auto. and I hear some of your saying, but it's only 3oz's. yeah, but I can grow two of my Autos in the time you run a photo period you veg for 2-3mos, flower for 80 days....

Latest posts

Back