Jan’s Perpetual Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested. I found about 10 seeds on the one beast mode . I cut off to check for trics. The beans are beast mode x c99 and they were an accident. I am hoping a happy accident. Any volunteers to grow them out? I will send them free. Just need to update us on hoy they are. Pretty sure photo although an auto can pop up. My BM seemed to be photo and c99 was def photo. The auto gene will be in there somewhere so you may get an auto. Not likely but just want people to be aware. The buds are decent sized ant pretty sticky. I gave not smoked it yet from this cut, but the earlier bud was fire. The trics were just starting yo turn amber they are all milky white. I like 20-25% amber. That is my sweet spot for weed. DM if you are interested. This could be a great strain the potential is there. I will at some point try them myself but now I am working on the WW x BM and the double grape daddy.
If you still got them Jan I'll try them next spring. I pollinated six different ones with the same male pollen. Let me see what all I get and I'll let you know which crosses I have and I'll swap with you. I love a variety anyway just to see what makes it. Male pollinator turned out to be a huge plant. Hold on and soon as I get these seeds harvested we can swap.
IMG_20240906_093531077_HDR.jpg

If you still got them Jan I'll try them next spring. I pollinated six different ones with the same male pollen. Let me see what all I get and I'll let you know which crosses I have and I'll swap with you. I love a variety anyway just to see what makes it. Male pollinator turned out to be a huge plant. Hold on and soon as I get these seeds harvested we can swap. View attachment 362381
Im down

Pulled the Sour Vengeance yesterday in trim jail all day, even with the bowl trimmer. 4 full layers all of them packed. The buds are airy and light. Not sure what I did. Usually those are my buds inside if I use the cheap lights. They were outside from 4 weeks old. Maybe she didnt veg long enough. Weed is fire buds are decent size just don't like the texture. Maybe I underwatered them and they couldn't plump. No clue . 8 ft plants are no joke. Seeds were falling everywhere.
IMG_8321.jpeg
IMG_8320.jpeg
IMG_8319.jpeg
IMG_8259.jpeg

Last edited:
It was nice catching up with your thread @MariJan Fantastic work! I like the looks and sound of the Wwx BM! I hope the DGD does well for you. I'm glad you have at least a few females. That's the the biggest drawback with regs, huh..

Keep up the good work 👏 🙌
Yes I think I have 6 or 7 females of DGD they remind me of a gabagoo. The growth and structure. I have skunk growing so that is all I can small outside. They are almost done. I will be bringing more DGD outside later today. I harvested 3 in the last 2 days and need to do more. 2 of the 3 pineapple skunks are done, but one is weeks behind. I started with 12 seeds ended up with 3 the rest males and got culled. They also have a few seeds. I have babies springing up in the containers that had the plants I chopped Sat and Sunday. BBL git to go make some salve.

I would really like any kind of seeds that have been crossed with beast mode I had this girl so small until preflower then she started her stretch kept the light cycle 18.6. And for her size she put on a lot of bud it's crazy nice n crystally a fruity type smell after the grow off I def am going to be working with some gabagoo I'm thinking beast mode too...

I would really like any kind of seeds that have been crossed with beast mode I had this girl so small until preflower then she started her stretch kept the light cycle 18.6. And for her size she put on a lot of bud it's crazy nice n crystally a fruity type smell after the grow off I def am going to be working with some gabagoo I'm thinking beast mode too...
I love Beast Mode. I am currently growing WW X Beast mode these are auto's. I also have a photo Beast mode I crossed with C99. Beast mode makes my lips tingle. The resin will clog up my one hitter after 2 hits then I have to use the poker stick to unclog it. Very resinous. I love it. Making more seeds of BM X WW. I only hit a branch or 2 last time. The cats spilled most of the seeds. I only got 20 seeds which I am growing out now. I sent Carty a few the rest are in oblivion. They must have rolled under my desk. I am making more though. Hit them a second time with pollen today.

Latest posts

Back