Carty Grows Jan's Gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update

White Widow Autos from Jan born July 4th.
IMG_20240808_202803.jpg

WW #1
IMG_20240808_202825.jpg

WW #2
IMG_20240808_202831.jpg

Forged x Samsquatch
IMG_20240808_203119.jpg

IMG_20240808_203135.jpg

Also born July 4th are a couple of Photo Periods Jan asked me to run...and I think hit with pollen.... hmmm?
I have 3 to choose from Jan... Orange Kush, Blue Kush, Celtic Stone. pick one, or two, or all 3.... hehe.
I can hit one with a different one from the other ok.... Lollipopped one of them... her lower growth sucked.

Ice Princess from MariJan.... Photo Periods topped a week ago... man these things can grow
IMG_20240808_203731.jpg
IMG_20240808_203747.jpg
IMG_20240808_203754.jpg
IMG_20240808_203741.jpg
IMG_20240808_203736.jpg

Also born July 4th are a couple of Photo Periods Jan asked me to run...and I think hit with pollen.... hmmm?
I have 3 to choose from Jan... Orange Kush, Blue Kush, Celtic Stone. pick one, or two, or all 3.... hehe.
I can hit one with a different one from the other ok.... Lollipopped one of them... her lower growth sucked.

Ice Princess from MariJan.... Photo Periods topped a week ago... man these things can grow
View attachment 360265View attachment 360266View attachment 360267View attachment 360268View attachment 360269
Blue kush

View attachment 360265View attachment 360266View attachment 360267View attachment 360268View attachment 360269
You've really stripped these down. I just can't bring myself to do that..lol. I see breeders over on OG do this a lot. You breeding these?

You've really stripped these down. I just can't bring myself to do that..lol. I see breeders over on OG do this a lot. You breeding these?
I did that with my c99. I wanted to make sure the pollen can get where it needed. I wanted to get a lot of seeds. It was very hard to find. The beans were from 2016. I’m lucky I even found someone that had them, and was willing to trade them.

Yup.... for some chick. lol. hey MJ... you think he'll figure it out.? hehe. and I'm over at OG to... lol.
These are the ones MJ just said to hit with Orange Kush buddy.... hey, we gotta mess with ya or we don't love ya... and get this. It gets worse..
The taller one I lollipop stripped just had very poor lower growth, almost stunted... most likely from being
started on 12/12... but her sister is doing fine... asking myself now, who's traits do we want to pass along.
Flowering them from the get go is a great way to see who has strength...
I did that with my c99. I wanted to make sure the pollen can get where it needed. I wanted to get a lot of seeds. It was very hard to find. The beans were from 2016. I’m lucky I even found someone that had them, and was willing to trade them.
Glad I could return the favor of saving a strain for you MJ... what an awesome community we have here..
and guess what I've been up to... soaking my Coir brick that arrived today at 6pm.... Vivosun makes a nice PH buffered type, some need rinsing... perlite arrived with it so up potting be done later tonight or tomorrow while Ladybug is off at a church function...

I'm sending you 2 types of pollen for you to play around with.... don't under estimate the Celtic Stone strain... this strain had a huge following back when. and after he left everyone was looking for it... I hear a few refuse to believe we have the real deal.. Draig grew it enough to recognize it and the seeds I sent him 2yrs ago showed all 3 pheno types he remembered..

Still a bit under the weather but did find out today the painful area on my leg is not cellulitis or a blood clot... (Ultrasound) done yesterday.. hurts like heck. so had my pain pump increased by 10% today...
woohooo...

Yup.... for some chick. lol. hey MJ... you think he'll figure it out.? hehe. and I'm over at OG to... lol.
These are the ones MJ just said to hit with Orange Kush buddy.... hey, we gotta mess with ya or we don't love ya... and get this. It gets worse..
The taller one I lollipop stripped just had very poor lower growth, almost stunted... most likely from being
started on 12/12... but her sister is doing fine... asking myself now, who's traits do we want to pass along.
Flowering them from the get go is a great way to see who has strength...

Glad I could return the favor of saving a strain for you MJ... what an awesome community we have here..
and guess what I've been up to... soaking my Coir brick that arrived today at 6pm.... Vivosun makes a nice PH buffered type, some need rinsing... perlite arrived with it so up potting be done later tonight or tomorrow while Ladybug is off at a church function...

I'm sending you 2 types of pollen for you to play around with.... don't under estimate the Celtic Stone strain... this strain had a huge following back when. and after he left everyone was looking for it... I hear a few refuse to believe we have the real deal.. Draig grew it enough to recognize it and the seeds I sent him 2yrs ago showed all 3 pheno types he remembered..

Still a bit under the weather but did find out today the painful area on my leg is not cellulitis or a blood clot... (Ultrasound) done yesterday.. hurts like heck. so had my pain pump increased by 10% today...
woohooo...
Except I asked for Blue Kush…lol

They do a ton of breeding over there. Giveaway a lot of outstanding crosses. Great bunch of folks. I was glad to see the site come back online. Great bunch of folks.
Yepfound Johnny Potseeds over there. My NL beans Carty sent me came from him

They do a ton of breeding over there. Giveaway a lot of outstanding crosses. Great bunch of folks. I was glad to see the site come back online. Great bunch of folks.
Sure do..... I sent Draig and Lady Zandra some old Celtic Stone seeds and we did a big preservation run... been on OG for years.. I did this one day using packs of my seeds I had ready to go out to peeps....
OG T World seed logo.jpg

JPS is a good brudda.... he sells my Gabagoo... for me to do what he does would cost me a few hundred a month... so I donated some to him so it would be available to those who don't find me first.... lol.

Overgrow did a really cool poster a few years ago.... Draig and Lady Zandra bought me mine as a gift, feels good to be sending them some love in return when peeps buy their Double Grape Daddy Auto...

Hey Jan.... finally finished up potting the breeder photo periods of the 2 Ice Princess..

The smaller one I lollipop trimmed up is a stinker.... brush a leaf stem and wow... peeeuuwee.
Both have sexed, both have been supercropped and at up potting some Plant Success rooting
hormone. works great.

SHARRIK.jpeg

Ice Princess #1
IMG_20240810_191719.jpg
IMG_20240810_191727.jpg

IP #2
IMG_20240810_190659.jpg
IMG_20240810_190706.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to charge my laptop for an hour and be back.... pack up some seeds for a few people while I do...

I'll be back in a bit.....

Hey Jan.... finally finished up potting the breeder photo periods of the 2 Ice Princess..

The smaller one I lollipop trimmed up is a stinker.... brush a leaf stem and wow... peeeuuwee.
Both have sexed, both have been supercropped and at up potting some Plant Success rooting
hormone. works great.

View attachment 360403

Ice Princess #1
View attachment 360404View attachment 360405

IP #2
View attachment 360406View attachment 360407
They were fems I hope they sexed that way. No stinking cross dressers

They were fems I hope they sexed that way. No stinking cross dressers
Oh I know they are fems... just wanting to say they showed their sex... next watering I'm going to paint some hairs... wanted more exposed so we get more seeds. the tall lanky one I'll hit one of the topped buds... the other I'll hit more because I love her structure.

IMG_20240810_191841.jpg

And I ordered some more. I got them on Fri or Sat. I will have sone NL x c99 as she was accidentally pollinated. I will be holding seeds from c99 strains in spades this year.

Latest posts

Back