First photo grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carty makes valid points as usual. There are deficiencies but they seem under control for now and you are treating them.

Have they greened up any more are are you dropping leaf?
I’ve had a couple a day falling off but they were the ones already going yellow. I’ll get a better look when lights go on this evening.

Hope your doing good... these plants are very tough and rebound great. having issues with bud production atm myself having used a crappy soil and didn't feed enough. we all learn a bit each grow even after 20yrs buddy....

morning all.
Sorry not been on with updates but been working away from home just back this morning, had the wife feed girls not looking forward to what I’m going to see from what I’ve heard. I’ll get a look and update this evening at lights on. On the plus side I keep walking past and getting a good nose full of fresh candy.

Hope your doing good... these plants are very tough and rebound great. having issues with bud production atm myself having used a crappy soil and didn't feed enough. we all learn a bit each grow even after 20yrs buddy....
Hi Carty all good here mate, hope all is good you’re end. Hopefully I’m not going into a complete mess this evening.

I'm kinda anxious now. I hate being away from my girls. That deficiency horrors show plays in my head the whole time..lol

I hope they're okay.

Looks like I’ve had to concede the battle with my nitrogen problem, thought I had it fixed before I left doesn’t look the case. On plus side I’ve certainly noticed fattening of buds and resin production. Cut jacks as off todays feed went back to bio only giving them bloom top max and calmag.

Attachments

• IMG_4407.jpeg
    IMG_4407.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4408.jpeg
    IMG_4408.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4409.jpeg
    IMG_4409.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4411.jpeg
    IMG_4411.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Looks like I’ve had to concede the battle with my nitrogen problem, thought I had it fixed before I left doesn’t look the case. On plus side I’ve certainly noticed fattening of buds and resin production. Cut jacks as off todays feed went back to bio only giving them bloom top max and calmag.
Not bad at all. Your headed in the right direction.

On second look it looks like they are just bringing in some color. Doesn't look like a bad thing. Ya see what I'm seeing? I'd not stress it man. Just feed the bud n this will be over soon.
What he said..., we all get grows like this, but it's also how we learn.... but why does it always have to be the hard way.... hahaha. the sharing we are doing on this grow site, I can see all of us improving big time.
Go gettem bro

Thanks lads, I’m thinking nitrogen problem. I’ll just ride this one out, I’m getting good bud production and the crystals are crazy on 3 off them.
I'm seeing natural bleeding off of N. Replaced by color. Keep feeding them buds mate. Your on a roll. They're gonna end beautiful.

I’m so looking forward for these girls to finish. I couldn’t get my head round feeding autos, last 3 grows I’ve not been impressed with my performance. This grow was just an experiment on my behalf to get round the feeding cycle. So now I know how to feed autos or photo period.

I’m so looking forward for these girls to finish. I couldn’t get my head round feeding autos, last 3 grows I’ve not been impressed with my performance. This grow was just an experiment on my behalf to get round the feeding cycle. So now I know how to feed autos or photo period.
I blasted autos into lockout my first run with them. TDS One and a bunch of other crap. Horrible flower cycle. They finished but were spotted leopards at the end..lol

Then I do a jacks run on an auto and poof...no problem. It's difficult to ease off on autos but ya have to. They are half ditch weed and don't need much. Not much room for error with that short veg.

Latest posts

Back