MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my postman brought my seeds today so I am in!

Oh and he says I am gonna win because the post office analyzed the seeds and pronounced them extremely fertile and Amazonian in nature
7344f519-78d2-463b-9bd4-ecb050780247-1_all_6257.jpg

I am watching TV and laying on my couch doing my low stress training for this part of the grow. My seeds are resting comfortably on my chest…no stress at all
And here I thought I was the only one... I'm watching old shows of Catfish and my beans are stressing because I keep yelling at the TV how stupid can you be... I'm taking Jan's advice... switching to something nice.

Killing Zombies... hahaha. jk. maybe Guys Grocery Games... they like that show...

K your one funny dude

Are we all getting ready then for tomorrow night, dropping them into water. I add a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide to my soaking water to help get rid of any pathogens on the shell... plus seeds get sticky stuff on them
if sent in seed pucks like I used to use, held in place with a round sticky... so clean your seeds..

gonna be epic.

How many seeds do we start.... I was gonna do one

Are we all getting ready then for tomorrow night, dropping them into water. I add a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide to my soaking water to help get rid of any pathogens on the shell... plus seeds get sticky stuff on them
if sent in seed pucks like I used to use, held in place with a round sticky... so clean your seeds..

gonna be epic.

How many seeds do we start.... I was gonna do on
No more than 5

gonna be epic.

How many seeds do we start.... I was gonna do one
Hydrogen Peroxide? Don’t make me pull out my secret weapon and show it to everyone!

I plan on starting two and keep the one that germinates the strongest

So anyone ever grown this gmo auto? Got any pics of what to kinda expect?
I have been told that to cross C99 with WW required a mystical book of alchemy lost several generations ago in Mongolia. That makes these miracle seeds the likes of which the world has never seen!!

So no I have no clue but if your plant burns while not burning…….

I have been told that to cross C99 with WW required a mystical book of alchemy lost several generations ago in Mongolia. That makes these miracle seeds the likes of which the world has never seen!!

So no I have no clue but if your plant burns while not burning…….
IDK bought them from Brothers Grimm thats why they are fems. All my attempts to make fems fail

Being 4% Mongolian, I happen to know that book of Alchemy and it's not lost.... brb.

Crap, I lost it.

So are we dropping seeds tonight and do we each do a thread or is it all done here... to lazy to reread it all.. lol

Being 4% Mongolian, I happen to know that book of Alchemy and it's not lost.... brb.

Crap, I lost it.

So are we dropping seeds tonight and do we each do a thread or is it all done here... to lazy to reread it all.. lol

The vampire is gonna be dropping seeds at midnight, lol.

Latest posts

Back