Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt.... something doesn't seem right though. We need to check the offspring seeds really good before you share them out. Checking flowering, do they auto or not? just toss 20-40 in small pots, just to sex them all under 18/6 see if they flower at a month or not...

Is the C99 Reg or Auto.... trying to figure out which way to go with her. hahaaa
C99 is photo

C99 is photo
The WW x BM are all still not showing sex. I have photos in there too so the lights are running at 18/6. The DGD all sexed fine they wete planted a week later than the WW X BM. I believe the are all going to be photos. I am pretty sure I got the one photo. The WW were autos for sure. I only had autos. I just recently got the photos in trade.

Maui waui the cats are piddling in one of them. I saw one of the kittens. I then removed the tainted soil. I spanked the kitten too! The last one the were piddling in they killed it it was my 7-8 ft Evo dream. I culled it. I shoul have left if for the little a-hats to keep going in . When I culled it they chose another one. Stupid Gatos! Look. She is turning crispy brown and yellow
IMG_7938.jpeg
to the far Right that's the maui

Woke up this morning to overnight bad weather. Several plants were tipped over one was leaning over the pool about to fall in. The biggest Maui took some damage. Her main stem was bent over like a horse shoe. I had to put her in the ground to stake her well enough for support. She is starting to flower 2-3 weeks in and her branches are heavy with the newly forming buds sites. I didn't take a pic it was raining and didn't want to wet my phone.
I cut the bag off after digging a hole and amending it with compost. She was not root bound so I left her roots alone. Just dropped her in the extra deep hole and back filled her with compost. Hopefully she recovers
IMG_7950.jpeg
IMG_7909.jpeg

I wonder if a few loops of barb wire on top of the medium would keep them out.
No they are all stupid they will just get tangled in it, and I will be digging kittens out of that. It was bad enough cutting them out of the green garden net. One was so stuck in there had I not caught when I did He would have choked himself to death. It took me like 5 minutes to cut him out completely. He was tangled from head to toe and everywhere else inbetween

Flypaper.. put some on the area around the plant, cats hate to get paws sticky. lol. and won't hurt them.. plus funny as heck if it does stick to their foot.... now try walking. hahha. Or, find a plant they hate the smell of...
Just hate to see you lose any of your gems.

I'm really beginning to worry about these Beast Mode seeds Jan. Have no idea why these wouldn't grow as Autos.
and I should of tested them before allowing them out. embarrassing. Still a beast of a plant though, just incorrect
info. now what to do...

Glad Draigs DGD are though...

Half of these are your seeds Carty.
They all look great tooView attachment 361320
Looking really happy and healthy to bro.... nice. what are they Gabagoo?

Mailed your new card yesterday ok.. this one includes your street addy to.. doh.

Thanks for your patience, plants look amazing

Looking really happy and healthy to bro.... nice. what are they Gabagoo?

Mailed your new card yesterday ok.. this one includes your street addy to.. doh.

Thanks for your patience, plants look amazing

Just stuff you've sent me man.
Celtic Stone f5
Stoned Rhino f3
Triple Lemon OG
Some shit I'm excited for lol. Got a couple just starting to show so I'm thinking early males but I'm gonna wait before i chop any heads off just yet.

No worries of that card stuff either man, things happen.
I just wanna get that preservation project done for you, I've got a couple other things I wanna make and send you too.
I think Irish Grapes would be right up you're alley
Irish Grapes would be Celtic Stone x Grape Gasoline

Oh nice man.... have you researched that Triple Lemon OG strain... it's the bomb.
Celtic Stone F5 is a preservation Draig and Lady Zandra did with seeds I sent them. we all knew
the creator, Deadvet, and loved his works so much it had a cult following. even the big magazines
were asking where it went... well, I got it back from a mate in Australia... so we preserved it.

Draig crossed it to my Black Oger making, Black Oger Stone. and it leans towards the CS F5 we both
love, yet within has that badass Ghost OG oger cut of Oregon Kids and a Vietnamese Black F3...

here they are at 6ft, now over 8ft. Both are girls with a male that was off to the left. No foods or water,
found these growing where he dumped last years soils from the crossing of BOS.

I give you.... BOS
Black Ogerstone.jpg

Celtic Stone f5
Stoned Rhino f3
Triple Lemon OG
Some shit I'm excited for lol. Got a couple just starting to show so I'm thinking early males but I'm gonna wait before i chop any heads off just yet.

I just wanna get that preservation project done for you, I've got a couple other things I wanna make and send you too.
Pretty sure I added Celtic Stone pollen for the photo periods and even some Gabagoo for Autos ...

wonder where the other card landed... think it would of come back here. oh well. my fault. No idea
what I sent in seeds.. maybe Miss Piggy. lol

Celtic Stone f5
Stoned Rhino f3
Triple Lemon OG

Sounds interesting

Sounds interesting
You have no idea. lol. Oh, btw Jan. I found this bubble wrap envelope stuffed inside my seed storage bin.. pulled it out and was like... ah oh. I write who it goes to on the rip away stick on thingy that seals it up.... Jan. I think it has pollen, seeds, a love note from Mongo.... hahaha. Sorry took so long. all I know is it's so stuff I wasn't able to use a regular card. hmmmm?

You have no idea. lol. Oh, btw Jan. I found this bubble wrap envelope stuffed inside my seed storage bin.. pulled it out and was like... ah oh. I write who it goes to on the rip away stick on thingy that seals it up.... Jan. I think it has pollen, seeds, a love note from Mongo.... hahaha. Sorry took so long. all I know is it's so stuff I wasn't able to use a regular card. hmmmm?
Lol

Pretty sure I added Celtic Stone pollen for the photo periods and even some Gabagoo for Autos ...

wonder where the other card landed... think it would of come back here. oh well. my fault. No idea
what I sent in seeds.. maybe Miss Piggy. lol
One of them arrived.
I'm guessing the first one finally since no seeds?
20240831_114853.jpg

I have several kinds of pollen you sent I keep it in the fridge with my seeds. I bought a seed case it has storage for 140 strains or different seeds. I have not started messing with it too much happening right now. I lost 3 bid buds to bud rot on the Black that was supposed to come down. Dad and Mom are more important than anything else. Weed is my hobby. My parents are family and have to come first. I cant trust anyone else with my garden. I deal with it at dawn and dusk when they are in bed. The rest I do in between everything else. Worked until noon both yesterday and today. In between dealing with their schedule. Ok that being said, let’s
IMG_7995.jpeg
IMG_7996.jpeg
do an update this is outside first.
Double Grape Daddy not yet a month old. They were planted a week behind the WW X Beast mode. GDP can get like 4 ft not sure how big Grape they crossed it with. We will grow her and she will get the same love all my plants get. Size is good but not mandatory. Fruity strains are right up my alley. I am sure now that she was up potted and placed outside they will take off. I will be moving more of them outside as I harvest. My c99 keeps ending up on the ground tipped over. Not sure of Kitty shenanigans or wind. She look about done. 2 more weeks I started the flush today on WW, C99, Sour Vengeance, and pineapple skunk., Maui will most likely be going until November or Late Oct. it will get cool at night now. Not cold but cool.
Pictures are of DGD by Draig and Lady Z seeds from Carty. They getmed well all cracked just under Half were male so normal there. Growth seems typical. Lets see what the Sun does for her.
IMG_7995.jpeg
IMG_7996.jpeg

I have several kinds of pollen you sent I keep it in the fridge with my seeds. I bought a seed case it has storage for 140 strains or different seeds. I have not started messing with it too much happening right now. I lost 3 bid buds to bud rot on the Black that was supposed to come down. Dad and Mom are more important than anything else. Weed is my hobby. My parents are family and have to come first. I cant trust anyone else with my garden. I deal with it at dawn and dusk when they are in bed. The rest I do in between everything else. Worked until noon both yesterday and today. In between dealing with their schedule. Ok that being said, let’sView attachment 361394View attachment 361395 do an update this is outside first.
Double Grape Daddy not yet a month old. They were planted a week behind the WW X Beast mode. GDP can get like 4 ft not sure how big Grape they crossed it with. We will grow her and she will get the same love all my plants get. Size is good but not mandatory. Fruity strains are right up my alley. I am sure now that she was up potted and placed outside they will take off. I will be moving more of them outside as I harvest. My c99 keeps ending up on the ground tipped over. Not sure of Kitty shenanigans or wind. She look about done. 2 more weeks I started the flush today on WW, C99, Sour Vengeance, and pineapple skunk., Maui will most likely be going until November or Late Oct. it will get cool at night now. Not cold but cool.
Pictures are of DGD by Draig and Lady Z seeds from Carty. They getmed well all cracked just under Half were male so normal there. Growth seems typical. Lets see what the Sun does for her.
View attachment 361394View attachment 361395
I sm leaving this on I deleted the others. I am not even stoned. I guess I cant read today. I thought I was in my perpetual grow thread nope. F’in stoner. Go smoke one do you get shit right… lol

Stoner move eh? we all do it. I go no sometimes and reread things I wrote and am like... when did I write
that... hahaha. Keep up the good work Jan. always fun to see what your up to, the DGD looks good..

Latest posts

Back