Carty Grows Jan's Gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you hear about JPS... out of commission for a while, he's back home now. I just went ahead and donated the
$150 he owed me for the Autos I sent him... trying to raise funds for his bills. Flight for life.. all started by a pebble.

And I ordered some more. I got them on Fri or Sat. I will have sone NL x c99 as she was accidentally pollinated. I will be holding seeds from c99 strains in spades this year.
C99 is a strain that will add robust to almost anything you mix it with... looking forward to seeing Jan's collection of Cinderella 99... You keeping pollen from original daddy so you can backcross after F3 or so.?

You are a very busy gal. Props for all you do.

I'll get you an update photo soon...

Did you hear about JPS... out of commission for a while, he's back home now. I just went ahead and donated the
$150 he owed me for the Autos I sent him... trying to raise funds for his bills. Flight for life.. all started by a pebble.
I knew he was going ti be out for a while. A broken hip ain't no joke. I was sitting in an office chair and the leg snapped off. No my fat ass didn't break the chair. Anyway that sent me on my hip. I thought I broke it. The next day there was a bruise that was so purple it was almost black. I had to use salve on it for like 2 weeks before it felt better. I think I bruised the bone. If I touch it it still hurts but only if I lay on it.

I knew he was going ti be out for a while. A broken hip ain't no joke. I was sitting in an office chair and the leg snapped off. No my fat ass didn't break the chair. Anyway that sent me on my hip. I thought I broke it. The next day there was a bruise that was so purple it was almost black. I had to use salve on it for like 2 weeks before it felt better. I think I bruised the bone. If I touch it it still hurts but only if I lay on it.
Yeah, wiped out in Walmart parking lot on a scooter... and luck like mine, no lawsuit there, broke his hip that was already bad. Then, suffers a heart attack. so his bills are mounting, flight for life. He's lucky to be with us.. but he's doing better and feeling strong. told him he's to stubborn not to, and his karma is in check because he treats people right... healing prayers his way..

Yeah, wiped out in Walmart parking lot on a scooter... and luck like mine, no lawsuit there, broke his hip that was already bad. Then, suffers a heart attack. so his bills are mounting, flight for life. He's lucky to be with us.. but he's doing better and feeling strong. told him he's to stubborn not to, and his karma is in check because he treats people right... healing prayers his way..
Got my shirt today

Congrats.... I keep forgetting to enter all that stuff. My buddy Noob420 wins all the time.. that Vegas luck. lol and if for any reason it doesn't fit just right... ahem.. I wear a 2x. hahaha

Hey guys these are the flowers on my beast mode isn't that more then pre flower or no??? Should I put them in 12 n 12 or smthing along that line ?

Attachments

• 20240829_122644.jpg
    20240829_122644.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240829_084618.jpg
    20240829_084618.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240829_084537.jpg
    20240829_084537.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Flowering in veg stage...autos. Look about 40days old Id keep them in the 18/6 cycle.

I doubt Carty cares if ya post stuff like this. We all learn from it.
Supposed to be an auto just keeps throwing out all kinds of three leaf leaves and the bud sites that were like one bud had stretched to some like five different sites it's great if it finishes I think it will

Oh, it’s gonna finish. She is doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing, right now.
That’s the great thing about autos, they flower regardless of light cycle.
I have grown them in 24 hours of light, 7 days a week.
18/6 is perfectly fine, you can run them in your veg tent the whole time, all the while, freeing up space in your flower tent for photos.

I shdnt have don't this here I'm sorry carty
Hey Joe.... brother I'm not like that. Post whatever on my thread, but especially Beast Mode shots.. so your ok man.

Plants look amazing and makes me feel good knowing yours actually Auto Flowered after seeing Jan's go as long as it did. I know she can get big and take longer to finish, but she'll also show the more average size and come in under 80 days...

And no, no reason to ever put an Auto on 12/12 unless your wanting to see if she'll react and stretch a bit...

Oh, it’s gonna finish. She is doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing, right now.
That’s the great thing about autos, they flower regardless of light cycle.
I have grown them in 24 hours of light, 7 days a week.
18/6 is perfectly fine, you can run them in your veg tent the whole time, all the while, freeing up space in your flower tent for photos.
Yeah, what Flower said... hehe

Hey Joe.... brother I'm not like that. Post whatever on my thread, but especially Beast Mode shots.. so your ok man.

Plants look amazing and makes me feel good knowing yours actually Auto Flowered after seeing Jan's go as long as it did. I know she can get big and take longer to finish, but she'll also show the more average size and come in under 80 days...

And no, no reason to ever put an Auto on 12/12 unless your wanting to see if she'll react and stretch a bit...
Ha ha bro, we must have been been typing at the same time.

Latest posts

Back