MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool beans I was going to document this grow farely well at least show what I'm using and percentage of what I'm using should I post that here or in my grow journal and just do a weekly update here ?
I will start a thread on the 14th before I go to bed so If anyone wants to it will be ready. There will be one for autos and one for photos. Everyone will use the same thread. There are 9 total 4 autos and 5 photos. Just go to the correct log and have at it. It will be easier if we all use the same thread for comparison.

I will start a thread on the 14th before I go to bed so If anyone wants to it will be ready. There will be one for autos and one for photos. Everyone will use the same thread. There are 9 total 4 autos and 5 photos. Just go to the correct log and have at it. It will be easier if we all use the same thread for comparison.
So if you are like me and growing additional strains they need to be blurred out to protect their identity

No just a close up of your girls. Jusy do your best. If we see something else so he it. Just keep it clean
Oh it’s not that! Some of my plants have recurring dreams of being burned alive because someone saw their picture on the internet. I assure them that won’t happen.

Shhhhhh don’t let em know what’s really gonna happen

I don't expect much from the autos. I'm hoping the extra training and screen will max them out. They are kinda like taking a photo 3weeks old and throwing it in flower. Smaller compact plants. They are a fun grow. I'm looking forward to it.
I used to start photo periods on 12/12 and what they do is they veg grow for about 3wks like an auto and show sex... you wind up with a 2ft small little beast usually... but I've also had nice 5ft beasts too..

I'm of course running the Auto....

So at 12:01 Sunday the 15th I can start germination then checking every 24 hours I need to be up at midnight every night …..

OH NO everyone heard my dastardly plan!
So everyone... the fix is in right? at midnight we ban KGB. hahahahaha.... jk dude. your making this very fun though.. as this is meant to be.

Good luck everybody...

I keep a running spreadsheet because I forget simple things and it keeps me on track and I post my grow here even if I make mistakes
Years smtimes I just don't track anything actually usually once I harvest I end up slowin down with the threads but wenevet I'm in veg n flower I'm on here lol I Wana document curing it all all in one thred and a post for each grow like insert the pictures and put words I just learned how to do that yeYea!!!!

So everyone... the fix is in right? at midnight we ban KGB. hahahahaha.... jk dude. your making this very fun though.. as this is meant to be.

Good luck everybody...
Hey I been banned from places!

And since the ban is imminent let me say that I believe everyone should mail me all their beans!! (Just kidding)

I wish everyone good luck!

I used to start photo periods on 12/12 and what they do is they veg grow for about 3wks like an auto and show sex... you wind up with a 2ft small little beast usually... but I've also had nice 5ft beasts too..

I'm of course running the Auto....
I did that with a Afghan Skunk last grow. Grew just like an auto.
IMG_20240302_192628516.jpgIMG_20240422_182620282.jpg

Hey I been banned from places!

And since the ban is imminent let me say that I believe everyone should mail me all their beans!! (Just kidding)

I wish everyone good luck!
Me too! Reddit banned me for life. My bud pics made them think I was selling weed and everything was seeds. They suck and can kiss my 🫏

If you don’t mind my asking how much dried product did you get out of this and what light source did you use?

I am considering a “how low can you go” grow in the future
Light was a 300w in a 4x4. Not near enough light but it did just fine. Kicked out 3.6g. I just looked back to see. I knew it wasn't much but near 4.
A friend I have does this as his main way to grow. 2 weeks veg from seed then right into flower. Continuous cycle.

Latest posts

Back