Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoner move eh? we all do it. I go no sometimes and reread things I wrote and am like... when did I write
that... hahaha. Keep up the good work Jan. always fun to see what your up to, the DGD looks good..
Funny thing is the DGD inside look better than the ones outside. Maybe the temps from day to night ? I d k but they both look great. Not fair to compare the WW she was already a big girl and we crossed her with beast mode. It should be a jolly green giant. I am hoping. I didn't get any males. I have beast mode pollen but just a tiny amount. I wanted to make seeds of her but If I cross the WW X Beast mode with Beadt mode pollen they will be WW X Beadt Mode BX1? Is that correct?

Yes, because your using the pollen that made those seeds... makes it a backcross to itself... it's why you should clone the original daddy.. once you stabilize a strain to F4 F5 using preference of selection and narrow it down to only showing 1 or 2 phenos from seed... then you start to back cross it to itself to really stabilize it... next step is squaring and, don't ask me... hahaha. You having fun yet? love this stuff. I was warned when I started that this would become more addictive then smoking... I laughed... HA

Funny thing is the DGD inside look better than the ones outside. Maybe the temps from day to night ? I d k but they both look great. Not fair to compare the WW she was already a big girl and we crossed her with beast mode. It should be a jolly green giant. I am hoping. I didn't get any males. I have beast mode pollen but just a tiny amount. I wanted to make seeds of her but If I cross the WW X Beast mode with Beadt mode pollen they will be WW X Beadt Mode BX1? Is that correct?
So boss what do I do?

Use up your pollen, go ahead and do that BX.... I'll send you what I have left because your doing more work with it then I am ok.... besides, I have to send you this big Lemon Project so I'll just add to that.

I have about 6 or 8 Lemon strains, some oldies from Draig like Lemon Slush. and with our grow season so short atm, this is when it's best to breed outside with photo periods because they flower faster with not much of a veg period... kinda perfect.

Gardentroll is doing the same thing but will be working a Diesel or Berry lineup... Draig is focusing on Black Oger Stone and Rain_Today is working Miss Piggy... are we having fun yet. hehehe.

Me, I'm enjoying putting all these seeds to good use.... as long as we are enjoying it right

Use up your pollen, go ahead and do that BX.... I'll send you what I have left because your doing more work with it then I am ok.... besides, I have to send you this big Lemon Project so I'll just add to that.

I have about 6 or 8 Lemon strains, some oldies from Draig like Lemon Slush. and with our grow season so short atm, this is when it's best to breed outside with photo periods because they flower faster with not much of a veg period... kinda perfect.

Gardentroll is doing the same thing but will be working a Diesel or Berry lineup... Draig is focusing on Black Oger Stone and Rain_Today is working Miss Piggy... are we having fun yet. hehehe.

Me, I'm enjoying putting all these seeds to good use.... as long as we are enjoying it right
I will dust them tonight. We will pick the biggest most lush girl. They are big for 5 weeksI will get pics

I tried to get several angles
IMG_8183.jpeg
IMG_8182.jpeg
IMG_8181.jpeg
IMG_8178.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8180.jpeg
    IMG_8180.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8179.jpeg
    IMG_8179.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
The 3 on the end to the left are all wide/bushy. The one to the right in the back row is the tallest inside. I have bigger ones outside can switch them out already got thrips so I can do it.

Hey Jan.... you girl are difficult to keep up with your so busy and dedicated to all you do.

I really like #8.. Outside. It has a beautiful structure and the stems on it are stupid thick... great job.

Other then that, I trust you on the choices you make and the way you keep the seeds separated. I think the WW x Beast Mode F2 will be the winner winner chicken dinner.

#9 is almost showing a donkey dik phenotype. Let's see how she finishes up... if that stem fills in with buddage it's going to be quite impressive.. then there's the smoke test.... who's got the punch we want.

Your going to be busy testing everything for us Jan... poor poor Jan.. hahaha

Yes, because your using the pollen that made those seeds... makes it a backcross to itself... it's why you should clone the original daddy.. once you stabilize a strain to F4 F5 using preference of selection and narrow it down to only showing 1 or 2 phenos from seed... then you start to back cross it to itself to really stabilize it... next step is squaring and, don't ask me... hahaha. You having fun yet? love this stuff. I was warned when I started that this would become more addictive then smoking... I laughed... HA
...and I thought horse pedigrees were complicated.
A few similarities but many differences

Latest posts

Back