First photo grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening all, question time. During feeding I’ve come across a couple seeds in 1 off the girls had a good look at others and never came across any, so do I pull he or just go with it.
Depends do you want seeds? Leave them if you do.

Depends do you want seeds? Leave them if you do.
I don't think he was expecting any Jan. It's a feminized photo.

It just happens sometimes to all of us. Ya can give them near perfect conditions and they'll still pop a few beans in the bud. I'd imagine it is the mass breeding we see today.

Sometimes I look at it as a gift. My Durban Poison last grow was a solid beast. Super hard dense bud. The plant was one I wanted to keep and get another round so I clones her.

I took this pic near harvest. Ya can see that lil booger poking out. As if to say..hey I got your back. Here's another copy of beautiful me..lol
After this rerun grow with her I may let her go but I'll definitely keep that seed for the future. It'll be a feminized seed.
7b23c3c0-c5cf-4d0c-8db4-591d9a0f81f0-1_all_389.jpg

I don't think he was expecting any Jan. It's a feminized photo.

It just happens sometimes to all of us. Ya can give them near perfect conditions and they'll still pop a few beans in the bud. I'd imagine it is the mass breeding we see today.

Sometimes I look at it as a gift. My Durban Poison last grow was a solid beast. Super hard dense bud. The plant was one I wanted to keep and get another round so I clones her.

I took this pic near harvest. Ya can see that lil booger poking out. As if to say..hey I got your back. Here's another copy of beautiful me..lol
After this rerun grow with her I may let her go but I'll definitely keep that seed for the future. It'll be a feminized seed.
View attachment 360554
A few beans wont hurt anything. If there ate a million seeds the weed wont be very potent. If there are only a few seeds it’s a win.

Fems always try to keep the line going so you will get a seeds or two. That wont hurt anything.

A few beans wont hurt anything. If there ate a million seeds the weed wont be very potent. If there are only a few seeds it’s a win.

Fems always try to keep the line going so you will get a seeds or two. That wont hurt anything.
Hopefully it’s just the few I’ve found, this one is full off crystals so hopefully you’re correct Jan 🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Hopefully it’s just the few I’ve found, this one is full off crystals so hopefully you’re correct Jan 🤞🏻🤞🏻.
Look at the crystals buds are rock solid too, knowing my luck it’ll be rock solid with seeds 🤦‍♂️. Was my favourite plant as well.

Attachments

• IMG_4416.jpeg
    IMG_4416.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
That bud has the same shape as my Durban. Round top. So dense and hard the wife complains tearing a bud apart for the grinder..lol. When it was in late flower I fltook a sample. Quick dried it and it was like pulling uapart a sponge..

I usually find one or 2 seeds in my stash when its fems. Just the plants way of preserving the line. I Ususlly get happy wjen I hind them too edpecially if they are from 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I usually find one or 2 seeds in my stash when its fems. Just the plants way of preserving the line. I Ususlly get happy wjen I hind them too edpecially if they are from 🔥🔥🔥🔥
I save rouge seed of a good strain.

That Cornbread last run. Now she spit out a couple dozen...way to much for any future in my garden. Great buzz but I don't like that many beans.

5 oz of Tangie..nada one bean. Oh well, let's see if these two flowering clones give me a bean or two..lol Solid plant I'm thinking about just letting go once these clones are done. No doubt I'll change my mind as she grows..lol. it is a beautiful plant and potent.

I save rouge seed of a good strain.

That Cornbread last run. Now she spit out a couple dozen...way to much for any future in my garden. Great buzz but I don't like that many beans.

5 oz of Tangie..nada one bean. Oh well, let's see if these two flowering clones give me a bean or two..lol Solid plant I'm thinking about just letting go once these clones are done. No doubt I'll change my mind as she grows..lol. it is a beautiful plant and potent.
I have not tried it but will sometime soon . I got some tangi in trade recently

So as I’ve been working away from home my brother has been feeding. i get a call and told I’ve got more seeds. I ask him to check for light leak and he said no puzzled I’ve been. Today I’ve traveled 3 hours from Inverness after work for lights on, I check my self no leaks. I look through the girls and find 1 full off seeds. I got and accuse everyone for opening my door and all deny, I ask what has been done around my cupboard, only new shelf’s in next door she said, I go look and find extra holes in wall I investigate my space and find 3 holes behind my duct…. I’ve found the leek every time the light got put on in the cupboard I had 3 laser beams for the last 3 weeks. I’ve removed the bad goose and kicked some butt for not telling me she’s done diy while I’m working away.

3 off them are looking 🔥 and the other 1 is a bit skinnier all 4 are full off crystals, just starting week 7 so 1-2 weeks to go.

Attachments

• IMG_4446.jpeg
    IMG_4446.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4444.jpeg
    IMG_4444.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4439.jpeg
    IMG_4439.jpeg