Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1722082606370.png

How about some history for my peeps. The Gabagoo Journey

It all begins with a pack of seeds from BigSur51... all were crushed cept 3. Sour60 x Sour Bubble/AK47

I grew the 3 out, got 2 ladies and a male... so, to preserve it I seeded both ladies with him..
Sour60   parents of Gabagoo.jpg

Structure was a big reason I had to use this short squat plant as a mom to make seeds..
Sour60 Original Gabagoo Mom.jpg

I grew out 15 seeds to find the best females and I hit them with pollen off a badass Blue Streak F3..
Gabagoo.jpg

Blue streak f3 tester.JPG

another faster finishing plant that comes in around 3ft max.
this produced some awesome plants to hit with more pollen.

Magoo & Agoo pheno's were hit with a pheno that showed more of the Sour Bubble side.. this was getting fun.. all back in 2008 ish.... lol
Mr Magoo female  seeded with Gabagoo F2.jpg

Magoo pheno earlier on... this is where some of the size is coming from guys..
Magoo pheno A and B.jpg

Their offspring showed some Lemony pheno's....
Lemon Gabagoo 2.jpg

As you can see, you can get 4 different pheno's of Gabagoo, but, this plant was designed to come in around 3ft when started correctly. I wanted her to finish in 60 days still and keep the super icky sticky buds she was producing.... Sour60 x Sour Bubble is one hell of a cross and until I did some back research I had forgotten the SB was even involved... I knew AK47 was.... and when that pheno shows watch out..
AK x S60.JPG

Same here but Im on my phone.
I cannot see the dang thing.. zooming in and trying to do things I get pissed... hahaha. Must be how you guys all stay more on top of things huh... getting notices n stuff... hmm? I usually turn that off... hahaha.

It rock n rolled here until past midnight. Sat here making up seed packages watching boob tube with Ladybug back in the bedroom... she snuggled up to me and was gone in 60sec... hahaha.

After seeing this Strawberry cross I got from Jan blow up like this so fast to... Day 51 and she is incredible looking. crowing up now nicely.. stacking ..

Mailed out 8 cards today.... so if your waiting for one it's OTW I hope.... if not received what was promised by next Wed please contact me....
Jan is doing another breeding of the WW x Beast Mode and with her dropping like 25 babies she should be able to pick great parents to make the F2 stock.... like to see an entire plant seeded on this next one too..

Sending her a special project to be done at her leisure...
Bodhi's Snow Leopard F3 and cross it to Dream Lotus F2... held onto these for a bit now. send in the next card Jan ok.... just something for you to play with ....

Mailed out 8 cards today.... so if your waiting for one it's OTW I hope.... if not received what was promised by next Wed please contact me....
Jan is doing another breeding of the WW x Beast Mode and with her dropping like 25 babies she should be able to pick great parents to make the F2 stock.... like to see an entire plant seeded on this next one too..

Sending her a special project to be done at her leisure...
Bodhi's Snow Leopard F3 and cross it to Dream Lotus F2... held onto these for a bit now. send in the next card Jan ok.... just something for you to play with ....
Yep I will make seeds after I finish the WW run. I have never grown either of the strains. That should be interesting. I have only seen one snow leopard it was from BigSir51. It was like 8 ft tall.

Well, found out recently one of the strains I had listed as a Jan strain was actually from LDA... stands for LoveDaAutos. It was the Strawberry x Gorilla Squatch fem. sorry about getting that wrong...

Figured it was time I did a real nice update, so here goes.

Strawberry x Gorilla Squatch came down at a mere day 54, unreal. ran on 13/11 she produced an OZ of icky sticky berry smelling goodness that is currently drying slowly.
IMG_20240729_210740.jpg
IMG_20240729_161747.jpg
IMG_20240731_015421.jpg

Next batch......
White Widow Autos from Jan
IMG_20240801_214443.jpg
IMG_20240801_215044.jpg

Ice Princess (Photo Period) from Jan.... both have been topped to help control height...
IMG_20240801_215300.jpg

IMG_20240801_215334.jpg
IMG_20240801_215423.jpg
IMG_20240801_214228.jpg
IMG_20240801_215615.jpg

And the #4 plant that was literally ripped from her home and placed in her own pot.... actually wish I had someone local to gift her to, but the idiot across the street is not getting her... cull her first... lol
IMG_20240801_214228.jpg

Forged x Samsquatch
IMG_20240801_213647.jpg

Latest posts

Back