Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, you pick the strain and send them out.
I think it will be fun to see what everyone does.
Definitely start a separate thread dedicated to the grow.

Ah bro... not trying to take it over.. and love your suggestion of Gabagoo because everyone does have it.

Just didn't want to make it about my gear I guess.. I am up for anything you guys all agree on. And yes, like Flower said, a dedicated thread maybe...

Did you just call me Shirley.... lol.

Gabagoo is in everybody's stash huh... good idea Flower.. but, I'm up for something new if you guys are, and I'll gladly supply the stock.. want me to go thru my Autos and see what all I have 100 of.. that would cover 10 of us and not sure that many are interested as of yet... but word spreads fast..... hehe.

Up to you guys. who's going to do a fast write up of guidelines to follow... like min # of seeds, start date, pot size if we are all using same sizes??

Good idea... keeps it fun and interesting
I am good with the DGD I just planted 12-13 of them

Ok... well, your the Mod so... get us a thread started with all the facts and guidelines and we'll get things rolling.
Anybody who doesn't have the DGD, shoot me some digits and I'll send you a 13 pack I call, a bakers dozen.. hehe. remember that.

My only concern with the gabagoo is the reg autos status. We'd have to fish through ten seeds to find a girl ya wanna grow. Not any different that starting reg photos.

I have space issues to sort out. I'm sure I can fit a contest plant in there somewhere but I won't have space to seek girls.

Do we have any feminized options? Auto or photo?

Crank up that thread Jan. Then all the info will be in one place so we can set it up...talk about it...getter done..lol

My only concern with the gabagoo is the reg autos status. We'd have to fish through ten seeds to find a girl ya wanna grow. Not any different that starting reg photos.

I have space issues to sort out. I'm sure I can fit a contest plant in there somewhere but I won't have space to seek girls.

Do we have any feminized options? Auto or photo?

Crank up that thread Jan. Then all the info will be in one place so we can set it up...talk about it...getter done..lol
Ok

Ah bro... not trying to take it over.. and love your suggestion of Gabagoo because everyone does have it.

Just didn't want to make it about my gear I guess.. I am up for anything you guys all agree on. And yes, like Flower said, a dedicated thread maybe...
That wasn’t meant to sound shitty bro, lol.
Greenmobster makes a good point about Gabagoo being regulars, I didn’t think about that.
We are definitely gonna want fems.

That wasn’t meant to sound shitty bro, lol.
Greenmobster makes a good point about Gabagoo being regulars, I didn’t think about that.
We are definitely gonna want fems.
Never took it as such dude, I can never get upset with you bro... I think we are all making valid points and suggestions... if we don't talk about it, how we know huh? GM made a great point, we need fems and I don't
make em yet... waaaah... lol.
OK Question for My Pal Carty
What auto you have made that yields the most product and how much for a bakers doz?
Shipping to Maine?
At this point in my game. Of all my strains I know I'd go Miss Piggy and I'd use the new strain I have yet to name.

I had sent Rain_Today the Miss Piggy to work along with 5 fem'd seeds of Man Bear Alien Pig (The Mom) to work into it as he seen fit. Created MBAP x Double Grape as a parent x Miss PIggy F2.. He did a great job on everything and I owe him an apology.. I did get some Zamadelica seeds out of that, I had placed old seeds that failed into the empty baggie and forgot to toss it out. so when it cycled back around I was like, *** happened to these. ah man... so another stoner, or mushroom move by Carty and I do apologize bro... you do fine work.

And RosterGig... bro, just ask. If every once in a while you guys want to donate some funds when needed that's fine.. but atm. I am truly blessed. One of my newest yet dearest friends, not known this person even a year yet, paid $150 of my medical marijuana card renewal after seeing I didn't have any of it.

Well, this started a windfall for us that is still amazing me. sold some seeds on OG and made enough to cover the other $40, then wife comes home says car is grinding the brakes... yeah, new that was coming up with 48k miles on her... a 2008 Buick... first set of pads. no $. 6pm wife checks out account $.. asks me if I just transferred funds from paypal.. nope, it's empty.. lol. someone did. To late to call, so did at opening.. turns out insurance had over billed her and she paid it off... 150 bucks later, our brake job is taken care of. Sister arrives Wed... 4 seed sales go thru, now we can buy some food..

I am truly blessed and I'll be paying this forward to friends like you Roster... ok. I'm going to sit here tonight and keep notes, pack up cards and send them out in the morning. so, if I owe you anything.. please speak up so I can make things right ok.... I love this place and it's people..

Last edited:
I just started DGD gave 12 or 13 of them they are a few days apart from the WW I hit with BM pollen. The really big ones are the WW X BM. I wish I had seeded the whole girl and not a branch or 2. They are about 2 weeks old. Planted them 7-27 came up 7-29 . The pic is from yesterday 8-12. Big girls. I may have to start moving them outside. I have harvested several strains so there is room outside now and I see s frw more harvests in my near futureView attachment 360502View attachment 360503
Hi @MariJan . Those WWx BM are looking great! I hope you find some decent plants in the DGD!
May I ask, how was the germination rate?
DGD would be perfect really.... it needs a good testing and I have 3000 of it... so can probably spare a few.

These will be compliments of D & LZ Genetics... (Draig & wife Lady Zandra)

Draig created these on his own accord using our GDP we are running... the Double Grape is from Mephisto

and having run it before myself, love it. so these are new F1 stock that needs testing before I feel good

about selling to many. I want to know they produce worthiness... hehe
Hell yeah @Carty I'd really like that too, and would greatly appreciate them being further tested. Also, I don't know who to credit for the Male GDP Auto seed in this cross, but the male was a very vigorous, generous donator I misplaced his pic, but I'll find and post the parents ASAP. These are/where a limited release. We may make F2's or backcross using the GDP pollen to a new Double Grape Fem, if the F1s shows promise, and depending on what this GDP brings to the table 🤔

Hi @MariJan . Those WWx BM are looking great! I hope you find some decent plants in the DGD!
May I ask, how was the germination rate?

Hell yeah @Carty I'd really like that too, and would greatly appreciate them being further tested. Also, I don't know who to credit for the Male GDP Auto seed in this cross, but the male was a very vigorous, generous donator I misplaced his pic, but I'll find and post the parents ASAP. These are/where a limited release. We may make F2's or backcross using the GDP pollen to a new Double Grape Fem, if the F1s shows promise, and depending on what this GDP brings to the table 🤔
I had a double grape x runtz and it was a hit! I hope this is as good or even better Mephisto don't play. Germ rate was 100% on both strains. Mater of fact one of the DGD split and gave 2 nuts or sprouts. I call them twins. I planted both but only one survived. That is usually what happens when I get twins. They are almost as big I will post some later

Nice to see you two sharing info... and should. You both share of love for preserving important strains.
Draig is probably one of the few who's seed collection is better then mine.... hehe.

Jan... I am going to test this strain further I got from you... first, assure that it's an auto flower before I get to serious about working it. FAFO. Just tested some and I love this smoke.. not sleepy sleepy. has an old
school feel about her. Took me half an hour but found info on her.. but no info on her but 63 days to finish outside... that says auto. plus she is finishing for me, 75 to 80 days.. from seed.. still, I want to test her on 18/6 next before I hit her with pollen.

I chopped the top half of the plant a few days ago and that is what we are testing tonight and wowza... the buds even though on the small side. Finish up very tight and heavy little suckers that break up into a joint.. the tiniest bong hit goes twice it's so dense...

Forged in Fire and FAFO both should have seeds from Beast Mode pollen hand painted on... now that Forged in Fire is a beauty.. almost looks greasy and reminds me of the pepper pheno of Celtic Stone...
IMG_20240818_194952.jpg

Almost hate to ask, but, how long did that one go? seems like forever huh? this is the kitty kitty pheno right?

Hopefully it's awesome.
I think I planted her in March so forever.
3-7-24. If the thread is right so 5 month plus.
She loaded with seeds too. They have to be from the C99 as well since they were not visible at all until after my C99 debacle. Plus I want to go weigh her. She just got dry enough to put in the grove bag.

I think I planted her in March so forever.
3-7-24. If the thread is right so 5 month plus.
She loaded with seeds too. They have to be from the C99 as well since they were not visible at all until after my C99 debacle. Plus I want to go weigh her. She just got dry enough to put in the grove bag.
Almost a half pound. Not bad from one plant that the cats and kittens defiled every chance they got.

Attachments

• IMG_7864.jpeg
    IMG_7864.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
No doubt.... something doesn't seem right though. We need to check the offspring seeds really good before you share them out. Checking flowering, do they auto or not? just toss 20-40 in small pots, just to sex them all under 18/6 see if they flower at a month or not...

Is the C99 Reg or Auto.... trying to figure out which way to go with her. hahaaa

No doubt.... something doesn't seem right though. We need to check the offspring seeds really good before you share them out. Checking flowering, do they auto or not? just toss 20-40 in small pots, just to sex them all under 18/6 see if they flower at a month or not...

Is the C99 Reg or Auto.... trying to figure out which way to go with her. hahaaa
C99 photo

Latest posts

Back