MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can I use it
@WeedHopper can you please do your thing
All will be fine Hopper will do it for you
1725743657057.png

Well crap I will watch I guess since I have two from you already.
Do you want to join? Is that what you meant If I mail your on Monday you should have them in time. You want in the grow off tell me auto or Photo . Auto is a GMOjo JoJo fem and the photo is an Ice princess also fems she is C99 x WW

Do you want to join? Is that what you meant If I mail your on Monday you should have them in time. You want in the grow off tell me auto or Photo . Auto is a GMOjo JoJo fem and the photo is an Ice princess also fems she is C99 x WW
It would have to be a feminized photo and I can sub one of the two you gave me for one of these. I would love to get in on a huge comparison since that’s a lot of growing types and setups with one common denominator.

Plus I was going to film this one regardless. And make no mistake I plan on cheating right up front

What did I already send you?
The contest seeds are all fems because people have limited space and limited plants they can grow. You may have the photo seeds already If I sent you Ice princess. That is the photo we are growing. Its the c99xWW I got from Brothers Grimm

I do believe I have a few of those right Jan? Says GMO x JoJo fems. so I imagine I'm set.
It would have to be a feminized photo and I can sub one of the two you gave me for one of these. I would love to get in on a huge comparison since that’s a lot of growing types and setups with one common denominator.

Plus I was going to film this one regardless. And make no mistake I plan on cheating right up front
I told you if we invited him he'd cheat. hahahaha.... bring it on bro... lol should be fun huh?
The contest seeds are all fems because people have limited space and limited plants they can grow. You may have the photo seeds already If I sent you Ice princess. That is the photo we are growing. Its the c99xWW I got from Brothers Grimm
Very nice, this should make for an epic grow off.... so when?
I just prepped my soil and using something I got for free... Bliss Coco, Bliss worm castings and Charcoal.
I need to pick up more perlite and I'm set.

I do believe I have a few of those right Jan? Says GMO x JoJo fems. so I imagine I'm set.

I told you if we invited him he'd cheat. hahahaha.... bring it on bro... lol should be fun huh?

I just prepped my soil and using something I got for free... Bliss Coco, Bliss worm castings and Charcoal.
I need to pick up more perlite and I am set
Potato potato. I have to cheat for it to be fair since my light source is only 230 watts. I will even tell you HOW I am going to cheat

Rumors have it that a low/high tech way of enhancing the plants life in its early stages is in play. I would say more but the odds makers in Vegas, who are taking odds on this contest, have cautioned me against talking.

I need to pick up more perlite and I'm set.
We are starting the week of Sept 15th. You pick any day that week to start. Yes you have both kinds of seeds

So at 12:01 Sunday the 15th I can start germination then checking every 24 hours I need to be up at midnight every night …..

OH NO everyone heard my dastardly plan!
It won't be midnight but I'll be joining the party. I have my new 2x3 ready to go. Could barely fit the 300w lamp in there. At 50watts psqft I'm gonna have to dial her down a little.

Of course there will be a floater screen. I'm pretty stoked to give it a try on autos.

It won't be midnight but I'll be joining the party. I have my new 2x3 ready to go. Could barely fit the 300w lamp in there. At 50watts psqft I'm gonna have to dial her down a little.

Of course there will be a floater screen. I'm pretty stoked to give it a try on autos.
Been growing autos for 3 grows now. I am excited about growing photos this round. Maybe it’s me but my autos have been sporadic in size so at least I know photos will get big

Latest posts

Back