Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out Ladybug had bought a bag of Miracle Grow Organic potting soil, guess who's stealing it tonight?
MEEE... muwahaha. going to up pot these photo periods of Jan's into larger pots if I have a few... time to water the bigger girls. The Strawberry Auto of here is beautiful....

OH, Stickers arrived to from Flower.. Jan, he made me a handful of stickers that say....
**** Around and Find Out. and she is becoming a favorite of mine... imagine crossing it to my Beast Mode..
FAFO Beast Mode.... hahaha.

I'll get ya some photos of these cool stickers....
Nice

Hey Jan.... having some fun eh?

My brother Flower here on the site makes me stickers... he's printed out all of the Gabagoo of my design and Beast Mode designed here by... hmm, was it Rosterman..sorry if that's incorrect. must be the pot... boom.

well, he must of loved the name of the strain Jan sent me that I am currently growing and, falling in love with. "**** Around and Find Out" .... because he made me a few of 2 sizes... so cool. how did he know huh?

IMG_20240722_235302.jpg
IMG_20240722_235245.jpg

I did some more lower trimming and leaf removal.. if I had a larger space I'd stake this one out
and really open her up... she's a few weeks behind the Strawberry plant, wonder if it's to late to dust a branch..
Jan, I'll add a few stickers inside your envelope... and you gotta grow her soon.

I have 3 of your photo periods going, and tonight I put the Ice Princess I pulled into her own 1gal pot.. good test to see how tough she is.

I'm really jazzed about getting the WW x Beast Mode seeds from you Jan... that is one cross I'm really excited about and will test myself next maybe. I love WW...
Great White Beast sticker.png

How many stickers you think we should have Flower make up.... hahaha...

Purple Beast stickers, how about Grimace in this same pose... hahahaha.. you guys make this so much fun.

Last edited:
Strawberry Beast is next.... I added pollen by hand, painted a few branches.. so fingers crossed.
Want to see why I'm so excited about her. she is beginning to stack now that I'm feeding her
Overdrive... half tsp/gal. In just 3 or 4 days she began blowing out her sides..

IMG_20240722_230548.jpg
IMG_20240722_230609.jpg
IMG_20240722_230647.jpg

Leaf removal is a positive thing if done with some common sense. Folks think nothing of removing a top yet freak out when someone removes a few leaves. Go figure.

I e witnessed those plant strippers. I get what they do and why they do it. The end product looks very similar to a scrog under canopy.

I strip below but it's a gradual thing that starts in veg and ends about 3 weeks into flower. A plant can offer me much more than some nice buds on a stick. I like to coax all the growth I can get FIRST and then thin it out as the grow progresses.

@Carty. I am working on a training tutorial. I may send it to you before posting it. I want it to be good info that easy to understand and follow. Maybe it can help those curious about training. I'm thinking of naming it..The Gymnasium

I can’t believe they got to you that fast.
The F around and find out stickers were actually another job that came through the shop, I just grabbed a handful of extras, lol.
They are actually arrow wraps.
As a matter of fact, all of the stickers, other than the blanks, were jobs that passed through the shop.
I always grab extras of anything cool.

Leaf removal is a positive thing if done with some common sense. Folks think nothing of removing a top yet freak out when someone removes a few leaves. Go figure.

I e witnessed those plant strippers. I get what they do and why they do it. The end product looks very similar to a scrog under canopy.

I strip below but it's a gradual thing that starts in veg and ends about 3 weeks into flower. A plant can offer me much more than some nice buds on a stick. I like to coax all the growth I can get FIRST and then thin it out as the grow progresses.

@Carty. I am working on a training tutorial. I may send it to you before posting it. I want it to be good info that easy to understand and follow. Maybe it can help those curious about training. I'm thinking of naming it..The Gymnasium

I think we do our leaf removal along the same lines. In veg I do that removal of lower leaf at 2wks... and then in flower I remove the 2 largest upper leaf and allow her to recover from shock and fill out before giving her a good haircut around day 40. then like you said, again 2wks before chopping.
It can cause more stress, but who says stress is bad for a plant right? If she is strong female, no hermie issues from this type of stress... a weaker or more sensitive strain just may.

Love the idea of the tutorial, and the cool name. I'm fairly good at doing reports and wording things, be happy to peek at it prior to posting it up... I think between us we can help a few learn some valuable techniques..

I can’t believe they got to you that fast.
The F around and find out stickers were actually another job that came through the shop, I just grabbed a handful of extras, lol.
They are actually arrow wraps.
As a matter of fact, all of the stickers, other than the blanks, were jobs that passed through the shop.
I always grab extras of anything cool.
I know, it said Wed.. so when I seen it out for delivery yesterday I was jazzed.... then the wife threw it onto the bed where I was i sitting watching TV, Kathump.. *** is that. lol. A ROLL of stickers and dem som.

OMG I can see those going onto bolts for archery. makes sense. might have to look them up...
The other stickers are so cool... trying to fit them into these small envelopes dang it.

Thanks again.... oh. any chance on the WW x Beast Mode stickers. calling it White Beast.

Going for a full on line of Beast Autos...so far.
Purple Beast Auto F1
White Beast Auto F1
Strawberry Beast Auto F1
Latte' Beast Auto F1
FAFO Beast Auto F1

seeing a pattern.. hahaha. the first 2 I have in quantity... last 3 will be testers so no biggie yet.

Only if you have time....ok currently using your blank stickers and hand writing things..

cheers and thanks again

Yes sir, gonna try and get something going. Gonna keep them simple for now, to just try and get them through the shop.
Sent you a text, earlier.
Um.... I was really just kidding. I can use all the current Beast Mode you made and just write WW x above the stickers... I have so many I'd hate to waste them ok.... and that will work for all of these.. so no worries my friend... I'm set.

I'm very fortunate to have a friend who has already set me up with so much.... Flower you rock bro

Hey Jan.... having some fun eh?

My brother Flower here on the site makes me stickers... he's printed out all of the Gabagoo of my design and Beast Mode designed here by... hmm, was it Rosterman..sorry if that's incorrect. must be the pot... boom.

well, he must of loved the name of the strain Jan sent me that I am currently growing and, falling in love with. "**** Around and Find Out" .... because he made me a few of 2 sizes... so cool. how did he know huh?

View attachment 359521View attachment 359522

I did some more lower trimming and leaf removal.. if I had a larger space I'd stake this one out
and really open her up... she's a few weeks behind the Strawberry plant, wonder if it's to late to dust a branch..
Jan, I'll add a few stickers inside your envelope... and you gotta grow her soon.

I have 3 of your photo periods going, and tonight I put the Ice Princess I pulled into her own 1gal pot.. good test to see how tough she is.

I'm really jazzed about getting the WW x Beast Mode seeds from you Jan... that is one cross I'm really excited about and will test myself next maybe. I love WW...
View attachment 359523

How many stickers you think we should have Flower make up.... hahaha...

Purple Beast stickers, how about Grimace in this same pose... hahahaha.. you guys make this so much fun.
I found like 15 more seeds today. They are soaking

Excellent... I really love the idea of going old school on some of these crosses.... we need to find a NL Auto next.... and testing the offspring of your big Beast of a gal when completed..

Well, I took the Ice Princess (Photo Period) of Jan's I literally ripped out of the soil, was double potted.... soaked her in water for 3 days.... planted a few days ago into a 1gal pot.... tough little girl.

Excellent... I really love the idea of going old school on some of these crosses.... we need to find a NL Auto next.... and testing the offspring of your big Beast of a gal when completed..

Well, I took the Ice Princess (Photo Period) of Jan's I literally ripped out of the soil, was double potted.... soaked her in water for 3 days.... planted a few days ago into a 1gal pot.... tough little girl.
Gotta love s tough girl

That's what I'm looking for...a nice Northern lights. I think I've found my Affie.

I think I have some NL autos came in one of my last few shipments. I did try to clone her several times. She never took
The one I tried to clone is a photo she is huge got her from @Carty through Johnny Pot seed. There were 2 and one was a sad sick little girl that I culled. The other is huge and so are her buds. I even entered her in the cannaclaus summer grow off on x shes a pretty young thing.
IMG_7032.jpeg

Funny how fast you can go from everyone wanting to try your gear to nobody wanting it... I think I'm about done with all this breeding stuff and seed making.. seems like all I've done is waste a lot of my friends valuable time.

Yeah, these guys lead me to believe everything was already in place and this would take off fast only to discover it was all a pipe dream of fantasy. made an arse out of myself jumping the gun and believing their hype. Figured if he can send 20 shirts and 3 hats just to say thanks for selling him some seeds he was at least secure in his own dealings, but no...
Turned into a big embarrassing situation where I find myself returning seeds to friends who also invested, just glad I never sent any of their gear yet.. only out my works..

So... as I sit here with thousands of seeds and stocked for life... I put an end to Carty's Collective Crosses.

Free seeds to anyone willing to take a chance. Large Quantities of Gabagoo to anyone who wants to do a big grow.. rather see them used up then sat on.
I wouldn't mind some seeds if still available.

Thank you Jan for the NL seeds, dat was fast. Yeah, I think it's due time we start a Bad Kitty thread huh? lol

I see you found a nice amount of the WW x BM seeds though and looks like germination % are epic, and fast.
I wouldn't mind some seeds if still available.
Sent you a PM...

I have a buddy on OG that is running my Gabagoo outside.... he says she is an Auto because she just showed sex while all his photos are still vegging.... he asks because, she's 7ft..

Carty's Gabagoo F4 is the mother of Beast Mode after all people... this AK47 pheno dwells within her.
Gabagoo by Beebud.jpeg

I have a buddy on OG that is running my Gabagoo outside.... he says she is an Auto because she just showed sex while all his photos are still vegging.... he asks because, she's 7ft..

Carty's Gabagoo F4 is the mother of Beast Mode after all people... this AK47 pheno dwells within her.
View attachment 359724
Gosh a 7 ft gabagoo what a lucky seed that was. You should hit her with some pollen make more big girls. Even if just a bud or 2. My biggest gabagoo was 2 ft. But she sure was frosty. Fire smoke. Looks like he got the beast mode
Pheno. My beast mode was 7 ft. I hit her with BM pollen shes got seeds. Not a ton. There will be 40-50 I hope. Maybe we need to go on a pheno hunt with her. I just love 7 ft plants. An auto that is 7 ft is very rare. The kittens were climbing her when she first got planted outside. They broke at least a foot but maybe more. She was 6 ft several tines I kept bending her. She kept going right back to the lights. I can hardly wait. I am running her extra long. I want good seeds. The seed pods are green and closed so not ready yet. They should be judging on when I pollinated her. I will check the date it is in the thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back