Closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being new I'd say yeah top them both. Once ya get through a grow consider training verses topping. You don't have to top a plant to get the most out of it but it is a easy way to introduce you into plant manipulation.

If your curious about training check my Rerun thread. Lots of examples.

I was actually getting ready to steer him towards your thread next, lol.

IMG_6116.jpeg
IMG_6117.jpeg

@newdude1776, this is some of @greenmobster440 ‘s work.

IMG_6092.jpeg

As you can see, I am transitioning my grow in an effort to copy what he is doing.

Last edited:
I bought the 55 pack on amazon. I thought they were going to be super cheap. They are kind of thin but not bad. Similar to the one gal I use but in 3 gal. I was happy with them. Flexible and lightweight
Ok thanks. New to all this. Hope I don’t kill the plant transplanting. Don’t know if I need root stimulator or not.

I highly doubt you kill it, I have never had a marijuana plant ever even act like it had an issue with up potting.

Nice job...did you give them some water to run off? They wilt a little when up potted but it will be fine real soon.
You'll get a nice boost in growth.
Water run off? I gave then a bit of water but soil is very moist and heavy. So didn’t give a lot of water. What’s water run off. ? Sorry I have a bad brain injury.

It's the run off of water from the holes are bottom of your pot. You'll need a catch pan or something to catch it.

Use something to elevate the pot off the bottom of the catch pan. Not a good idea to leave a lot in standing runoff.

When to water again....?

After ya see run off you will know it is fully watered. Pick up the pot and remember the weight. In a few days pick it up. If it's light water...still heavy.. leave it alone.

It's the run off of water from the holes are bottom of your pot. You'll need a catch pan or something to catch it.

Use something to elevate the pot off the bottom of the catch pan. Not a good idea to leave a lot in standing runoff.

When to water again....?

After ya see run off you will know it is fully watered. Pick up the pot and remember the weight. In a few days pick it up. If it's light water...still heavy.. leave it alone.
Alright. Thanks

Ok thanks. New to all this. Hope I don’t kill the plant transplanting. Don’t know if I need root stimulator or not.
No worries. Let it dry to where it is time to water, but not to where it wilts before transplanting. Once the plant is dryish it will just pick up out of the pot. If you have them in cloth pots good luck. Check the roots if they are millions inna cluster gently loosen them up. If they look like they are not over crowded, I just leave them. I add Mykos to mine at every up pot, and the initial potting as well. If your soil already has it you should be good. I grew without it for years but my plants stayed smallish. The get huge and are healthy now
I transplanted today and now they look like they’re wilting. Was fresh moist soil. View attachment 361997View attachment 361998
it will be ok inna few days. Maybe even by tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_8169.jpeg
    IMG_8169.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
So I need to water them now ? I only put like a 1/2 cup on each plant. Cause the soil was so moist and heavy.
Yes, water it again.

Just use a gallon jug till ya see run off. Then you'll know how much ya need each time. That will increase as they get bigger.

You'll also know what a full pot weighs. Important thing to learn if you don't want to overwater your plant.

Latest posts

Back