Jan’s Perpetual Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer Both Super freaks are males. I had to cull them this morning.
IMG_8926.jpeg
IMG_8927.jpeg

Once you begin to see Amber, it's really up to you and the high your looking to achieve with this plant.. but, without having grown it before it's a guess.
Ask yourself this. Are you looking to have this as a bedtime strain, really zonk ya out.. then run her
until she is full on amber .

If your wanting it to be great but not so sleepy, harvest now.

Neville harvests his Haze at Milky Trichomes just beginning to amber like yours is.. says it's almost to potent otherwise.

Beautiful plant btw... was hoping it was one of mine when I seen shot #1... LMAO
Black Alaska Purple is fire. I found some seeds on her from c99 I will grow some of this again for sure. Maybe c99 will improve her. This is by far my best weed I have grown

Ok My Sour Vengeance is dropping seeds like crazy. They are self germinating. I pulled out the 2 I saw . They will not survive the winter. I doubt they are ready by mid Dec. The big one That is dropping seeds started in May around the 10th or 15th. It has several weeks left.
Anyway back to the dilemma. It is really good smoke. Hate to cull a fire ass lady. I transplanted them into a one gallon pot one has mykos one doesn’t. I am going to do a side by side grow. I know the difference and anyone that has used it will know. I want the ones that don't know about it. It is really great stuff.
SourCindys thehiggest
IMG_8930.jpeg
IMG_8929.jpeg
one got mykos the other didnt

Soaking these beans from weedseedexpress. The asked me If I would grow their gear. I will let the beans be the proof. Told me to pick 3 strains of my choice. Been wanting to try all 3 of these. They sent fems. Acapulco Gold, Pineapple Express, and Purple Haze. They had them in both auto or photo. I told them I grow both.
If I get any pineapple scent from the pineapple express, I have some c99 pollen in reserve. They will be getting dusted just a branch or 2 this time. I really want to try these. They cost too much for me, free is right up my alley😁
View attachment 363838
One PH never made it. It was green then it was dust.

Latest posts

Back