GM Xmas Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be seeking out your help with the Critical Kush mostly for the first phases of the training.

I believe I understand and have an idea of how to get it started but I guess I don't have confidence. I think the screen i have will work I just want to start the training right.

This post was really helpful my brain finally can really start to understand what you are doing
I think when the start to train they top it first. Then start to pin down the other 4 branches. It will look kind of like a pinnwheel

I will be seeking out your help with the Critical Kush mostly for the first phases of the training.

I believe I understand and have an idea of how to get it started but I guess I don't have confidence. I think the screen i have will work I just want to start the training right.

This post was really helpful my brain finally can really start to understand what you are doing
That Critical Kush is a nice plant. I did some crazy bending on her last run and it kicked out over 8oz.

Early training for the plant can start when ya hit veg stage. As those secondaries get larger ya keep them low n spread out with some tie downs or whatever ya got. The main stem is bent to 90°. Doing all that helps form a platform for the floater to be attached later. Kinda like this..
IMG_20240929_153521577.jpg

Main at 90° and all other growth spread in all directions. Makes a nice base to start from.

This is an example of a larger plant I trained. Young plants are not as stressful. If you start training early there's not so much crushing and bending goin on.

Ok well Ive seen a bunch do it. With the training and pinning down. Ok I will shut up now. I don't train really
Agreed, many do it that way but you can get that same pinwheel effect without removing any material... I'd love to see you give training and floaters a try.

Latest posts

Back