Beans from Greenmobster440

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks naked lol, trusting the process again.

Would it be helpful at all to put some of the mycorrhizal powder on top of the soil around the plant before I water again?
IMG_20241019_101227919.jpg

A friend of mine just harvested this plant..it's his first plant. He said he took her because he was gonna have frost last night and he got worried, he didn't check the trichomes because he didn't know to but this made me curious...does a first frost hurt cannabis?
View attachment 364472View attachment 364473
We had our first frost a few days ago. There was slushy frost on my cars that morning. The two plants that are in the ground didn’t miss a beat though.

She looks naked lol, trusting the process again.

Would it be helpful at all to put some of the mycorrhizal powder on top of the soil around the plant before I water again?
View attachment 364497
TA DA!!!! Looks way more open aye? Good job. Keep peaking under them leaves. If it's in the way of a lot of lower growth remove it. Those exposed sites will pop up pretty quickly now. New leaf will regenerate fast.

I look at early leaf removal as a sort of training. It is a manipulation so it's training to me. The main goal is to develop those lower branches. They will sport some big colas and produce a lot of branches with more colas.

I would get rid of any leaf touching the soil.

Latest posts

Back