G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goat and Monkey. He was the breeder. He passed away a few years ago but had a great reputation. These are the first seeds I have tried and I am sold on their gear. I have 3 or 4 more crosses in my seed collection.
Ok Now that makes sence. Yes I have Beans from you Carty and Big Sur all similar but different slightly. I will get them out after trim jail and post I need to get them soaking anyway. I only have 15 plants outside and 4 will be coming down in 2 or 3 weeks. I have the 3 beast mode photos and a mystery plant. The cats or the wind removed the tag. Most likely the cats I put them wired on to something so they don't blow away.

Ok Now that makes sence. Yes I have Beans from you Carty and Big Sur all similar but different slightly. I will get them out after trim jail and post I need to get them soaking anyway. I only have 15 plants outside and 4 will be coming down in 2 or 3 weeks. I have the 3 beast mode photos and a mystery plant. The cats or the wind removed the tag. Most likely the cats I put them wired on to something so they don't blow away.
I have a bunch of seeds from Carty and big and some from other members here as well. Seeing Flower’s ECSDxOGers has me itching to grow that. I have done Big Sur Holy Weed and Oaxacan that were on my mental list of seeds I really want to grow out. Unfortunately I think I will need to take a hiatus maybe until the spring because(as long as my plants don’t get ‘ripped’) I will have more bud than I can feel comfortable storing long term. I lucked out too because the 2 strains I have going are opposite ends of the buzz spectrum. The HB is very sedative. The CDSRxNDU is energetic without being jittery.

I have a bunch of seeds from Carty and big and some from other members here as well. Seeing Flower’s ECSDxOGers has me itching to grow that. I have done Big Sur Holy Weed and Oaxacan that were on my mental list of seeds I really want to grow out. Unfortunately I think I will need to take a hiatus maybe until the spring because(as long as my plants don’t get ‘ripped’) I will have more bud than I can feel comfortable storing long term. I lucked out too because the 2 strains I have going are opposite ends of the buzz spectrum. The HB is very sedative. The CDSRxNDU is energetic without being jittery.
The second is right up my alley. My sedative weed goes into gummies salve and other edibles. I make enough to share with others though. I just sampled a batch of gummies. I went too far. The first time fir mine I used 1 tsp of oil. This time I used 2 tablespoons. I might have to go lie down. This puppy is strong. Like I may need to send them somewhere. My niece most likely. I am so high my head is spinning. One Tbs next time.

The second is right up my alley. My sedative weed goes into gummies salve and other edibles. I make enough to share with others though. I just sampled a batch of gummies. I went too far. The first time fir mine I used 1 tsp of oil. This time I used 2 tablespoons. I might have to go lie down. This puppy is strong. Like I may need to send them somewhere. My niece most likely. I am so high my head is spinning. One Tbs next time.
You will like the CDSRxNDU then. I mix the 2 in our joints. Makes it relaxing but not so much that I fall asleep. I harvested a Heri-Berry plant early. It is curing now so I will let you know if it is less sedative. The trichs were mostly cloudy with some clear. Nice and crystally though.

I like the side by side shot showing just how purple this one plant is. Still very few ambers. The weather looks good for the next 10 days at least for finishing up this outdoor grow…
IMG_4474.jpeg

I like the side by side shot showing just how purple this one plant is. Still very few ambers. The weather looks good for the next 10 days at least for finishing up this outdoor grow…View attachment 364238
I see a BOTM in your future

Did a little maintenance on Manute Bol this morning since the rain is weighing down some of the colas. Starting to get some amber here and there. The buds are starting to get denser. ‘2 moar weeks’…
IMG_4475.jpeg
IMG_4476.jpeg
IMG_4477.jpeg

My neighbors CDSRxNDU
IMG_4478.jpeg

Wow that is awesome for a first try. It looks fire too!
I didn’t want to meddle too much. I would have removed some branches during veg if the plant was mine but I thought she should have full control of her grow. She is really excited about the whole process. I suspect the excitement will wane during the trim phase but she did buy a bowl trimmer.

Latest posts

Back