MJP Grow Off GMOJoJo Auto Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesson learned. Thanks guys and gals! Am I okay with calnit this early or should I just dump the resivoir and go back tk Epsom and original.
Your feeding exactly the same as me. I've been pushing the limits a little. I feed them every watering and that's every other day. I've seen no signs that say back off...yet..lol Did that my last grow and it did just fine. I just watch them for N tox mainly. Using that calnit with jacks bloom ya gotta be watching the plants.

yeah reading through your grow journals I like the thought of doing less nutrients more often and it seems to be working out well. The biggest differences Iv noticed is when I clipped the top two fan leaves about 5 days back and tied off the bottom leads together like Carty did on plant B, it seemed to really like that. on plant A I clipped the top two fan leaves and didn’t tie it off. Are just letting it run with some occasional leaf tucking. plant C doesn’t have a self watering pot so I’m just top feeding that one. Trying to dial in not over doing it. Probably over thinking it since it is my first time. But cool to watch all the different techniques come to life.

yeah reading through your grow journals I like the thought of doing less nutrients more often and it seems to be working out well. The biggest differences Iv noticed is when I clipped the top two fan leaves about 5 days back and tied off the bottom leads together like Carty did on plant B, it seemed to really like that. on plant A I clipped the top two fan leaves and didn’t tie it off. Are just letting it run with some occasional leaf tucking. plant C doesn’t have a self watering pot so I’m just top feeding that one. Trying to dial in not over doing it. Probably over thinking it since it is my first time. But cool to watch all the different techniques come to life.
It is cool. There are many ways to grow the weed.

Your gonna over think a lot of things...lol. It's just a weed but we get pretty wrapped up in trying to improve.

Anyone looking to try out self watering bases that don’t wanna spend 15 dollars per base from the big brands I found this for like a little over 4 dollars a set will fit up to a 5 gallon felt bag. Throw some cotton rope in a X formation like you would the other ones and your all set. Sorry not directly related to the grow I can remove if a problem.

IMG_1802.jpegIMG_1801.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back