MJP Grow Off Ice Princess Photo Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chugging right along under the 300w Mars. One top and a little bending last week.

I will scrog her along with the 3 others in my 4x4 under an ac infinity EVO8. Debating on 10 or 15 gallon smart pots, all hooked to blumat auto-irrigation.

Going for yield this run, should be fun 😁 View attachment 364447View attachment 364448
10-15gal ya say? I just checked the roots on my 7 gal grow. I was surprised at what I found.

Post in thread 'GM Photo ReRun' https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/gm-photo-rerun.83152/post-1383354

3 plants in a 4x4 scrog is very manageable. You run the risk of overgrowing the space if your timing to flip is off so keep that in mind. A overgrown scrog is a mess and a recipe for larf sickles. Not the goal for a scrog.

I'd suggest the floater screens I've been using. A individual mini scrog for each plant. That keeps them mobile so you can pull a plant out and work on it if needed or just repositioning the plant for better light.

I fit 4 in a 4x4. Each with their own screen. Fills the box. If your looking for yeild. This is the ticket.

Pic..4 plants. The big Tangie and 3 others all fit in one side of the 4x8.
IMG_20241010_194938331.jpg

The other side looks the same. It's just getting started in flower. This will all fill in soon. I'm averaging 7-12oz per plant doing this.
1000001488.jpg

10-15gal ya say? I just checked the roots on my 7 gal grow. I was surprised at what I found.

Post in thread 'GM Photo ReRun' https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/gm-photo-rerun.83152/post-1383354

3 plants in a 4x4 scrog is very manageable. You run the risk of overgrowing the space if your timing to flip is off so keep that in mind. A overgrown scrog is a mess and a recipe for larf sickles. Not the goal for a scrog.

I'd suggest the floater screens I've been using. A individual mini scrog for each plant. That keeps them mobile so you can pull a plant out and work on it if needed or just repositioning the plant for better light.

I fit 4 in a 4x4. Each with their own screen. Fills the box. If your looking for yeild. This is the ticket.

Pic..4 plants. The big Tangie and 3 others all fit in one side of the 4x8.
The other side looks the same. It's just getting started in flower. This will all fill in soon. I'm averaging 7-12oz per plant doing this.
Yeah I am thinking I may have waited far too long to top. I have 6-7 nodes below the top. My Ice Princess and Skunk#1 exploded over night

Pic..4 plants. The big Tangie and 3 others all fit in one side of the 4x8. View attachment 364475
The other side looks the same. It's just getting started in flower. This will all fill in soon. I'm averaging 7-12oz per plant doing this. View attachment 364476
How are your floater screen supported? I'll need to pic your brain when it comes time to reveg. I have two or three I may run again

Yeah I am thinking I may have waited far too long to top. I have 6-7 nodes below the top. My Ice Princess and Skunk#1 exploded over night
Bender over. Keep that main. Expose the new growth below. Spread the secondaries outward and keep rolling. She looks great

How are your floater screen supported? I'll need to pic your brain when it comes time to reveg. I have two or three I may run again
No support on the floater. Instead of growing the plant into the screen like a normal scrog I simply let the plant grow with the screen.

Simple small gauge fencing cut into 20x21 squares. Here's something from my thread that may help ya understand.
Post in thread 'GM Xmas Grow' https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/gm-xmas-grow.83247/post-1381685

Pic..4 plants. The big Tangie and 3 others all fit in one side of the 4x8. View attachment 364475
The other side looks the same. It's just getting started in flower. This will all fill in soon. I'm averaging 7-12oz per plant doing this. View attachment 364476
Btw awesome scrog. You have different varieties yet managed to keep your scrog level. I hear that’s really hard. How long into flowering can you keep bending under the net?

Latest posts

Back