Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I haven't been fishing since my Mom passed away in 2019. Me and her fished all the time. 😢
My fam and my brothers fam would go to Wolf creek 3 times a year. We would take the Fri before and the Tuesday after Memorial day and Labor day and the full week for fourth of July. It was the best times. we would get camp sites next to each other. Sometimes a few of the other friends would join us. We would have 4 camp sites all next to each other. Usually 4th of July. He brought his pontoon boat there was horseback riding and all kinds of trails to go on. Always a great time. Even when the tornado passed over head. I was standing outside holding my new tent down. My brother was holding his tent and everyone else ran to the bathrooms/tornado shelter. Except my SIL that chick went to the car. We still laugh about that.

I vacationed in Ft Lauderdale and Orlando I think. That was fun. Saw little Jerusalem a butterfly park not to mention the cruse to the Bahamas that was bad assed. Nice memories. We even went on a boat ride to an alligator wild life preserve. Lots of birds and other stuff. I even got to hold a baby gator. My sister tried to touch the one I was holding it almost took off her finger. It snapped at her I jumped and it almost got thrown. The man was there I said get it. We were laughing.

OMG.... FECO for the win.. had no idea how to use the stuff a friend sent me, so what else, I googled it.
recommended dosage to start, size of a grain of rice. pain was gone in my left kidney area in half an hour or less for 3hrs. so 4hrs later I doubled the dosage, this was about 9pm for dosage 2. I'd say by 10pm I was all giggles, feeling really really high... like, I seriously was unable to get myself off the couch, couch locked. been long long time too.. for an hour I just enjoyed the ride. tried to do some art work around 2am with no luck so I got up and did the transplanting I had talked about doing before. hahaha.

3 tall ladies were up potted into 3gal felt pots while 3 were left in 1gal plastic pots to finish out no branches.

IMG_20240516_193451.jpg
IMG_20240516_193258.jpg
IMG_20240516_193403.jpg
IMG_20240516_193432.jpg

I am impressed with the end result of the 2 Muchacha F7 plants. Buds are heavy and hopefully hold some decent weight thru the drying process. harvested day #73 at 30% amber heads. and staaaaaank... peeuw wee.. smoke reports to follow.

Part of the buds from pheno A the smaller plant
IMG_20240516_194040.jpg

IMG_20240516_194717.jpg

Pheno B
IMG_20240516_194058.jpg

IMG_20240516_194053.jpg

OMG.... FECO for the win.. had no idea how to use the stuff a friend sent me, so what else, I googled it.
recommended dosage to start, size of a grain of rice. pain was gone in my left kidney area in half an hour or less for 3hrs. so 4hrs later I doubled the dosage, this was about 9pm for dosage 2. I'd say by 10pm I was all giggles, feeling really really high... like, I seriously was unable to get myself off the couch, couch locked. been long long time too.. for an hour I just enjoyed the ride. tried to do some art work around 2am with no luck so I got up and did the transplanting I had talked about doing before. hahaha.

3 tall ladies were up potted into 3gal felt pots while 3 were left in 1gal plastic pots to finish out no branches.

View attachment 356773View attachment 356770View attachment 356771View attachment 356772
What is FECO?

FEC'N EH BRO.... man that stuff gets ya right.... gonna dose and go back into trim jail... see if I cannot get this stuff trimmed up tonight..

The stuff that was gifted to me was G&M gear, (RIP MATT).. Heriberry.... Herijuana x Blueberry and off to smoke half a doob, all I need for a while and trim jail... watch some stupid tv as I call it.... usually youtube watching painting tutorials... working on a full sized 12 x 20 of a dog.... scared I'm gonna mess it up because they''ve already given me a deposit on it.... my 2nd $ maker.

c

Well that was fun.... passed out, spilled my coffee on my shirt.. thank god it had cooled.... took a nap, no, finished a nap actually... back up by 11pm and goofed off all night on art work..

Tonight I fed my bigger girls that I up potted into 3gal felt pots.. these ladies are just the wrong strain to attempt to single cola lollipop.

Critical Cookies F2 Fem'd Auto..
IMG_20240518_184146.jpg
IMG_20240518_184142.jpg

One Eyed Snake Bait by Gary Repins of Sniper Seeds.... dude breeds monster autos people...
IMG_20240518_184709.jpg
IMG_20240518_184707.jpg

Alien God F2 fem
IMG_20240518_184333.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240518_184342.jpg
    IMG_20240518_184342.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 0
Well that was fun.... passed out, spilled my coffee on my shirt.. thank god it had cooled.... took a nap, no, finished a nap actually... back up by 11pm and goofed off all night on art work..

Tonight I fed my bigger girls that I up potted into 3gal felt pots.. these ladies are just the wrong strain to attempt to single cola lollipop.

Critical Cookies F2 Fem'd Auto..
View attachment 356847View attachment 356848

One Eyed Snake Bait by Gary Repins of Sniper Seeds.... dude breeds monster autos people...
View attachment 356849View attachment 356850

Alien God F2 fem
View attachment 356852
Nice

Latest posts

Back