Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, you guys truly are my family and this my home.

Anyone ever try them THC drinks. OG Kush stuff tastes awful... Blueberry Acai my buttocks.. ha
bleck. So, I mixed it with a pack of sugar free koolaid and mmmm. not bad. Drank 2 and all it
did for me was upset my stomach, gastritis.. The girls had 1/2 can each and were ripped, slept... haha.

Feeling better, between that and the stress since Monday.... the breaking point got reached. Anxiety
sucks, I get it from my mom RIP... manic depressant so.... Just Mom saying hello.. haha.

Feeling good enough to jump on here and say hello... tomorrow if weather holds, the pool is calling us.

I get to day view my Pink Flamingo swim trunks and matching floaty... total trailer park trash baby.... hehehe

Thanks everyone, you guys truly are my family and this my home.

Anyone ever try them THC drinks. OG Kush stuff tastes awful... Blueberry Acai my buttocks.. ha
bleck. So, I mixed it with a pack of sugar free koolaid and mmmm. not bad. Drank 2 and all it
did for me was upset my stomach, gastritis.. The girls had 1/2 can each and were ripped, slept... haha.

Feeling better, between that and the stress since Monday.... the breaking point got reached. Anxiety
sucks, I get it from my mom RIP... manic depressant so.... Just Mom saying hello.. haha.

Feeling good enough to jump on here and say hello... tomorrow if weather holds, the pool is calling us.

I get to day view my Pink Flamingo swim trunks and matching floaty... total trailer park trash baby.... hehehe
No

Now that i'd smoke.. talk about pain relief.. 👍 this drink mix is just
Horrible. Tastes like your drinking canna butter..
Its not smoke its a powder you mix in something you drink. The company said it was a single serve. 300 mg may be a serving for Carty or even Jag but I would take a 3 day nap it I took that much in one sitting. My cookies are 50 mg and those send me to space if I stay up long enough to go there. I would rather not.

Oh, that’s nasty.
It really is man.. my older brother sent me a 6pk of each.. Sativa Berry Blast and OG Kush Indica Blueberry Acai.
drink goes down like someone was attempting to get seltzer water to taste better and missed.... hahaha. then
its the after taste that hits ya is the canna butter. nobody has touched it since. think my lawn mower guy is getting paid in drinks... hahaha. guy keeps refusing to take my check of a whole $25 a mo... small yard. lol.

Watched movies today, my sister and I had not seen the new Ghost Busters so I fired up the surround and actually stayed awake for it's entirety... not bad.. I made them both lunch and took care of them as I was slowly on the mend and they had a day of nausea.. sucks.

Tomorrow is a week and luckily she has another week here, hopefully she see's the pool tomorrow.... hehe.

Just wanted to pop in and update my family here...

Forged in Fire Auto Fem approx day #77

IMG_20240827_000632~2.jpg
IMG_20240827_000720.jpg
IMG_20240827_000844~2.jpg

Latest posts

Back