Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me that show was too offensive for me. Bunch of potty mouthed little bae bae kids. My husband would watch it with my little kids. While I was at work. When I found out he was in trouble for a long ass time. 4 and 8 year olds don’t need to watch that crap. Adults ok but not little munchkins. What was that fool thinking.

Last edited:
Not me that show was too offensive for me. Bunch of potty mouthed little bar bae kids. My husband would watch it with my little kids. While I was at work. When I found out he was in trouble for a long ass time. 4 and 8 year olds don’t need to watch that crap. Adults ok but not little munchkins. What was that fool thinking.
Yeah my 5 and 9 year olds don't watch it either, but I grew up watching it, I love south park.

This is why my online handle used to be Bender

Me either.... I know it can be very technical and if you do not know what your doing your just wasting the stuff..
If I'm correct, and I'm probably not fully.... Only in flower, only with lights on and you want it to be released atop the plants so it bleeds downward onto them.. am I right or way off... lol.
I run the CO2 after they are bigger than seedlings. I've got the hose that pipes it in attached to a standing reciprocating fan, and four of those little clip-on fans in each corner forming a miniature tornado in my sealed room. The tank itself is on a timer, a flow meter, and is controlled by a controller inside the room that keeps it at the desired PPM. Easy peasy.

Too easy. I am a huge South Park fan.
You are referencing the throw down between Timmy and Jimmy.
Sucker..... it was all a trick so I could send you a pack of seeds after you said, No more seeds... hahahaha. jk

Yeah it was easy, and I knew it. Testing to see how many sick friends I have. turns out it's most of you...
And Jan the Mom, we understand fully and I agree to, not cartoons for kids but late night comedy for sick
arse minded peeps like myself.
I was named Cartman for 15yrs for a reason. I began signing off on a site as Carty, kind of shortening it up.
Suddenly, everyone was calling me Carty all the time so I had the Mod change it to Carty permanently and
Bam.... Cartman grew up a wee bit... Oh, I'm still sick minded.... hehe.
No, YOUR a towel.

Man I love Towlie... used to have the Beach Towel of Towelie and someone thought it was cool enough
to swipe from me... Talk about a drug addict. hahaha.

I liked Family Guy.

MV5BODEwZjEzMjAtNjQxMy00Yjc4LWFlMDAtYjhjZTAxNDU3OTg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTM2NTM4MjA@._V1_QL75_UY28...jpg

Lol, the great Family Guy/South Park debate.
It always seems to come down to someone choosing between those two as their favorite.
I prefer South Park, my wife prefers Family Guy.
It’s kind of like choosing between a douche, and a turd sandwich.

OK just wondering with an auto when does one start the 60-70 day flower period?
Right from 1st sign of seed popping or the 1st sign of a flower pistil?
Or is it still judged by the color of the thrics

OK just wondering with an auto when does one start the 60-70 day flower period?
Right from 1st sign of seed popping or the 1st sign of a flower pistil?
Or is it still judged by the color of the thrics
I either start counting the day I see buds forming, or from seed.

From buds I go 60-70 days.

From seed I go 100-110 days.

I like family guy until they turned Jesus into a douchebag. That I couldn't watch.
Bobs Burgers was great until the ******* episode. The sister was painting animal rectums gross. Never watched another.

Lol, the great Family Guy/South Park debate.
It always seems to come down to someone choosing between those two as their favorite.
I prefer South Park, my wife prefers Family Guy.
It’s kind of like choosing between a douche, and a turd sandwich.
Pretty much

Latest posts

Back