Beans from Greenmobster440

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This first few leaves can be funky sometimes. I often just remove them. As long as the new growth is coming in healthy your golden. Experiment all ya want. Your not going to hurt her at all guiding them branches. Your just setting the stage so she can give you all she has to offer.
The grow I'm referencing basically resulted in a very similar plant to a topped one or one of yours I think the only difference is how young the plants are when training starts. I figured I'd try it with the floating screen in its future and see what happens, maybe I can fill the tent

Also for some reason I can't post pictures, I can only attach them...I can't use the bold or that whole bar I don't understand what the issue is
Send @WeedHopper a pm he can look at it when he gets time. He is an Admin

I haven't really been on here much the last few days but I've got 3 tops so far and a few underneath starting to develop.

Just gave her another watering but with higher nutrients. I gave the clone a little too, curious what happens with that. Otherwise things are going just seem kinda slow right now. Maybe the nutrients will give her a boost.

I ordered the good stuff too so future planting and clones goes better
Also thanks to @MariJan and @WeedHopper I got the picture problem fixed
IMG_20241016_082154712.jpg
IMG_20241016_082209313.jpg
Screenshot_20241016-093501.png
Screenshot_20241016-093456.png

Last edited:
So that clone has no hormone gel? Odds are it won't root. I've done some in water without doing anything and they rooted but it's rare and takes forever.

Try taking the clone at or close to 21days flower if ya want a good chance of rooting and regeneration. Just wait till day 21 and then defoliate and snag clones. More than one so ya got better odds.

I just took some 7wk clones from the DP. My others are failing so I took more. If they don't root I'll regenerate the stump. This do isn't getting away..lol

Latest posts

Back