Jan’s Perpetual Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C99 These were the seeds I tested to see if they would germinate. I picked the most immature seeds. I wanted to be sure they were good. They even went another few weeks after that.
IMG_8504.jpeg

Sour Cindy. She is a cross of Sour Vengeance X C99. I ned her Sour Cindy.

Also volunteers. I brought them in when I harvested Sour Vengeance last week. There were only one in each when I scooped them up to pot them. Now there are 2 in each pot.
With my luck the boys are in one pot and the girls are in the other. Hoping theres one of each so I can pluck the male.
IMG_8506.jpeg
IMG_8505.jpeg

C99 These were the seeds I tested to see if they would germinate. I picked the most immature seeds. I wanted to be sure they were good. They even went another few weeks after that.View attachment 363009
I sent some to JPS over on OG along with some salve. He is recovering from a broken hip and a heart attack.

I guess C99 got her too but just a very few. So far I found 15 brown fully mature seeds and a green around the edges one. Had to change the blades on my trimmer. Getting some really nice buds too! I only found 15 on the 6 ft plant I am doing the 5 ft one now.
IMG_8560.jpeg
IMG_8559.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess C99 got her too but just a very few. So far I found 15 brown fully mature seeds and a green around the edges one. Had to change the blades on my trimmer. Getting some really nice buds too! I only found 15 on the 6 ft plant I am doing the 5 ft one now.View attachment 363240View attachment 363241
There were only seeds on one plant. Like 15 nice seeds and I was green. I crushed it on the finger test.

Sour Cindy. She is a cross of Sour Vengeance X C99. I ned her Sour Cindy.

Also volunteers. I brought them in when I harvested Sour Vengeance last week. There were only one in each when I scooped them up to pot them. Now there are 2 in each pot.
With my luck the boys are in one pot and the girls are in the other. Hoping theres one of each so I can pluck the male.View attachment 363010View attachment 363011
I up potted these today and broke one off at the stem, bummer it was the biggest one. On the bright side was probably a male.

IMG_8648.jpeg

Super Freaks are next to each other in the back row. They are freaks so you can spot them. The tiny one rejuvinated from about a half of leaf the cat got ahold of it. It has recovered nicely and is now growing to my surprise. I almost culled it. Its a bit droopy but it will be fine in a day or 2.
IMG_8662.png

C99 These were the seeds I tested to see if they would germinate. I picked the most immature seeds. I wanted to be sure they were good. They even went another few weeks after that.View attachment 363009
These are up potted too . 3 in front
IMG_8663.jpeg

Your a hard one to keep track of Jan. Always something cracking and growing.

C99 wooohooo! Weren't these tickled with ww? Or are they straight up back crosses? I get so confused with all ya have going on.
The WW was tickled with C99 pollen

I took down the Maui yesterday half the plant was big beautiful buds the other half was larf. Them dammned cats were f’in with the back half if the plant. Al least I will get to sample her this time. The cats killed one., I killed one, and the other 2 were males. I pollinated a clone that started flowering. A man got shot and was fleeing the scene and crashed when he lost consciousness. He took out 2 transformers when he hit a pole took out 3 others like dominoes. We were without power for over 4 hours. I am just going to let them flower. Putting that shit outside as soon as I harvest. I need to use a fogger or something. I cant get rid of them thrips. DE had no effect. Second was BT they are still jumping off the plants everywhere. I doused them with neem oil today. I had them suckers dripping wet. Put the fan on higher to dry them a bit. I hate them damned bugs!!

Last edited:
I took down the Maui yesterday half the plant was big beautiful buds the other half was larf. Them dammned cats were f’in with the back half if the plant. Al least I will get to sample her this time. The cats killed one., I killed one, and the other 2 were males. I pollinated a alone that started flowing. A man got shot and was fleeing the scene and crashed when he lost consciousness. He took out 2 transformers when he hit a pole took out 3 others like dominoes. We were without power for over 4 hours. I am just going to let them flower. Putting that shit outside as soon as I harvest. I need to use a fogger or something. I cant get rid of them thrips. DE had no effect. Second was BT they are still jumping off the plants everywhere. I doused them with neem oil today. I had them suckers dripping wet. Put the fan on higher to dry them a bit. I hate them damned bugs!!
Genetically Maui is more susceptible to producing larfy buds or that's been my experience.

Them cats are lucky them seeds are almost ready only a few were green most nice snd hard. One more week on DGD and 2 for WWX BM. Going to take a nap

Latest posts

Back