GM Xmas Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmobster440

Scrog Connoisseur
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Well, the time has come to start giving some thought to my next grow. The photos regs on the block are all from a veterans giveaway I entered earlier this year. The goal is to have these ready for some gifts this Christmas.

Regular Seed.....
Cap Junky @lovedaautos
Blue Moon Rocks @dougdawson
Green Crack x Mango HP @justanobody
ForgetMeNot @Jaws
SFV Og @buttertons
IMG_20240718_194217346.jpg

5 strains. 3 seeds of each will be started. Except the Cap Junky. I started 4 of them. If the Canna Godz are with me I'll get around 8-10 ladies to choose from. I plan on only running 7 of the most vigorous.
I gotta keep in mind though that all this is subject to a tweak as I go. Seeds can be fickle creatures so it all depends on what cracks and what doesn't. The lineup may change a little bit no doubt the fire in the ones left will come burning through in the end.

This grow will feature Jacks nutrients once again. My last grow has sold me on the power of Jack's so why change anything. I use...

Jack's 202020
Jacks Bloom 103020
Calcium nitrate
Epsom salts
Tap water

These 4 ingredients in promix hp myco work great. If it needs water it gets Jack's. Can't get much more simple than that.

7/18 soaked all these beans.
7/19 transfer to paper towels
7/20 everything has tails.
All planted in 20oz cups.

IMG_20240720_183233514.jpg

Great to see all of them crack right away. I'm expecting some green in a few days.

That is a killer line up.
Yeah man, them ForgetMeNots are gonna be a mystery if I find a girl. Talked with the breeder and he said there's fire in there but can't tell me what they are. He mixed up some beans so just gave them a name and turned them into giveaways n freebies.
Maybe if I get a girl he can identify her. If not I'm sure it's good weed.

I don’t remember who the breeder was, but I remember reading the story about how they got their name, lol.
I am surprised you planted so many Cap Junky seeds, considering they are fems.

I don’t remember who the breeder was, but I remember reading the story about how they got their name, lol.
Jaws genetics. Great lakes seeds carries a lot of his stuff as do some others. Nice guy...busy gardener for sure.

Well, I'm kinda on a Cap Junky kick. I've read to many great things about it and view every grow I can find. All the others I started 3 but started 4 of the CJ. They all cracked overnight. Hell everything cracked overnight..lol. Just waiting to see who emerges now.

I have the CapjunkyChem91 fems going now in flower. That cross seems to get a lot of praise as well.

You can bet you'll see these run again from flowering clones. I'm sure I'll find a winner in the mix.

Ya know, I feel kinda foolish. I did miss that S1 label. Completely blew by me.. stoner.

So I unzipped the tent to find 15 of the 16 above the medium. Got a lone ForgetMeNot not even stiring up and medium yet. I'll give it a few days.
But for all the rest. Today is day one.

I'll post some pics of some green in a few days. Seedlings are beautiful but kinda boring.

@Flower Pop that bean brother. If she doesn't come up or something happens I'll send ya 3 more. I have 6 left. I'll be running cap Junky flowering clones next run.
If your interested in clones I'll be down your way in Dec if ya wanna meet up. Your just off my route south. Either way we can getter done..lol

@Flower Pop that bean brother. If she doesn't come up or something happens I'll send ya 3 more. I have 6 left. I'll be running cap Junky flowering clones next run.
If your interested in clones I'll be down your way in Dec if ya wanna meet up. Your just off my route south. Either way we can getter done..lol
We should definitely meet for lunch or something, if we can work it out.
You will pass through within 50 miles of my house.

Seedling update:

5 days old today. All looking good so far. 15 of 16 emerged. I have 11 unidentified but I have plenty of time to sex them.
1000000562.jpg
1000000567.jpg

The GreenCrack/MHp is prob the most look alike trio. Hope I get a girl outta these.
1000000566.jpg

Ten days old on this lot. Some are a little slower than others but all but one seems to be doing fine
1000000607.jpg

The GreenCrack MHp are growing well.
1000000608.jpg

The Forget-me-nots are puzzling mystery plants. Only two emerged. Neither looks the same. This one looks like a Maple Leaf Indica..lol.
1000000610.jpg

This one...I dunno. Doesn't look to good to me. It may be culled soon if it doesn't shape up.
1000000612.jpg

The SFV OG got a little stretchy but doing okay.
1000000614.jpg

Blue Moon Rocks seem smaller and more compact.
1000000613.jpg

The 4 Cap Junky fems are doing fine as well. Two seem to be a step behind the others but healthy so far.
1000000609.jpg

The regs will get a little time in flower in about ten more days. Find out what my numbers are gonna look like. I need at least 4 girls.

Ten days old on this lot. Some are a little slower than others but all but one seems to be doing fine
View attachment 360031

The GreenCrack MHp are growing well.
View attachment 360032

The Forget-me-nots are puzzling mystery plants. Only two emerged. Neither looks the same. This one looks like a Maple Leaf Indica..lol.
View attachment 360034
This one...I dunno. Doesn't look to good to me. It may be culled soon if it doesn't shape up.
View attachment 360035

The SFV OG got a little stretchy but doing okay.
View attachment 360037

Blue Moon Rocks seem smaller and more compact. View attachment 360036

The 4 Cap Junky fems are doing fine as well. Two seem to be a step behind the others but healthy so far.
View attachment 360033

The regs will get a little time in flower in about ten more days. Find out what my numbers are gonna look like. I need at least 4 girls.
I love that you tell your plant to shape up or else. I do the same.

Ya know, I feel kinda foolish. I did miss that S1 label. Completely blew by me.. stoner.
I did the same thing when he sent me nugs and said, harvest your own seeds and I got 36... so I started giving a bunch away... THEN I found out S1 meant selfing, thus a fem. duh uh. Luckily he's a very good friend and sent me more. He is also breeding my Miss Piggy Auto... hoping he can save her as I sent him my last 10.

Love the lineup.. the DougsDawson gear is epic bro.... have some of those tucked away myself..

Looks like you'll be unwrapping some nice gifts come xmas.. pulling up a chair.

I did the same thing when he sent me nugs and said, harvest your own seeds and I got 36... so I started giving a bunch away... THEN I found out S1 meant selfing, thus a fem. duh uh. Luckily he's a very good friend and sent me more. He is also breeding my Miss Piggy Auto... hoping he can save her as I sent him my last 10.

Love the lineup.. the DougsDawson gear is epic bro.... have some of those tucked away myself..

Looks like you'll be unwrapping some nice gifts come xmas.. pulling up a chair.
I have some Coastal Blueberry from Doug too. Almost ran them this time but the with wife thought Blue Moon Rocks sounded cooler. Coastal can wait till winter. I'm sure it's very good. Can't wait to grow it.

I used encouraging words with her but behind her back I talk smack..lol
He was telling me earlier how he takes Autos out to the woods and bends them so his neighbors cannot hear them scream... what's that about. unless he's Canadian, then it's Aboot.... hehe.

Love Friday nights here... ya'll get into this weird crazy mood I dig.

Back