Carty's Collective Crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I built my non-patented clone-o-matic, I hatched a ton of clones in vermiculite. What I liked about them was all you have to do once they've grown roots is to bang the loose stuff off to reuse later and rinse under water if you're putting 'em in hydro or stick 'em in a pot of dirt.
And for the record, I never clipped any leaf tips.

No it won't hurt them. Only make them stronger. Vermiculite is very good stuff.
Vermiculite used to come with warnings about not using it indoors, that inhaling it was a danger.

It is recommended if you use it to find med course grade and highly used in cloning.... always learning

Vermiculite used to come with warnings about not using it indoors, that inhaling it was a danger.

It is recommended if you use it to find med course grade and highly used in cloning.... always learning
I bought this one. I can clone in Pearlite?
IMG_7454.png
IMG_7454.png

What a great deal.... and I thought I was doing good at $15 for 10qts.... it would take me years to
use that up so not sure... just know people on Amazon are making $ selling 2qrt bags of that bulk stuff for $9.99... they even teach a class on how to do that.
I ordered my 10qrts and 2 bricks of coir... going old school.

Sorry if I've been a bit absent... Monday my lower calf started hurting really bad, thought I had burned it with the heating pad... few days later it got worse, ah oh.... so went to Urgent Care this morning who sent me for an Ultrasound at 4pm... get results tomorrow to see if I have a blood clot or not... tomorrow is pump refill day, thougt it was Tuesday the 6th, it's the 9th.... Vertical Dyslexia eh? anyone.... hello... hahaha.

Glad I got my updates done.... but I'm going to lie down for a bit...

What a great deal.... and I thought I was doing good at $15 for 10qts.... it would take me years to
use that up so not sure... just know people on Amazon are making $ selling 2qrt bags of that bulk stuff for $9.99... they even teach a class on how to do that.
I ordered my 10qrts and 2 bricks of coir... going old school.

Sorry if I've been a bit absent... Monday my lower calf started hurting really bad, thought I had burned it with the heating pad... few days later it got worse, ah oh.... so went to Urgent Care this morning who sent me for an Ultrasound at 4pm... get results tomorrow to see if I have a blood clot or not... tomorrow is pump refill day, thougt it was Tuesday the 6th, it's the 9th.... Vertical Dyslexia eh? anyone.... hello... hahaha.

Glad I got my updates done.... but I'm going to lie down for a bit...
Feel better

I'm trying... did find out today at least that the Ultrasound says no blood clot... my Dr's biggest concern..
still no idea what's causing it... hurts and as you can see not at my best atm.
trying to up pot tonight, in stages.... step one... soak Coco and break up... done. hmmmm? lol

I'm trying... did find out today at least that the Ultrasound says no blood clot... my Dr's biggest concern..
still no idea what's causing it... hurts and as you can see not at my best atm.
trying to up pot tonight, in stages.... step one... soak Coco and break up... done. hmmmm? lol
That happened to me in the early 2000s and it turned out to be cellulitis. I had to be on strong antibiotics for like 2 months.

That happened to me in the early 2000s and it turned out to be cellulitis. I had to be on strong antibiotics for like 2 months.
First thing my Dr eliminated... he stated... see how the redness is spreading like it's being air brushed on... Cellulitis is an island, meaning, the redness is defined with borders that do not spread... he got me in same day for Ultasound that showed no blood clot... still hurts and still swollen.. if not better by Wed back to the Dr... could it be my 3rd spider bite. ?? Last year it was a Brown Recluse, a month ago it was a Black Widow..
duhn duh duhn duh duh duh. duhhhhhhhhh.......

I've been putting my seeds down in specific collections to get a better idea of what I have to work with and to pick out some projects... I want to see what you people would pick to cross to what... and don't just guess, research the 2 strains ....

The Diesel Collection
Tangerine Diesel x Celtic Stone F4
GOJI x SSDD
Dieselberry f2
Starfire Cream x Underdog Diesel
Pineapple Express x Underdog Diesel
Purple Diesel
Sour Diesel bx3 x Vietnamese Black F3 x WW
Super Sour Dbl Diesel bx1 F3 (Bubba Dominate)
Bubba Chunk Diesel Fem
Deep Blue Diesel
Wonderberry Diesel
Wrecking Ball Diesel
Sour Diesel V3 x Moonshadow
Sour Diesel V3

The Kush Collection
Gorilla Cookies x Grizzly Purple Kush Fem
SFV OG BX3 F2
Grizzly Purple Kush Fem
Bruce Banner x Narkush
Blue Kush