GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap Junky Chem91 is getting up in the screen pretty heavy. I moved some stuff around. Removed the Strawberry Banana from the scrog. So they both have the whole screen to play with now.
1000000690.jpg

A little pic trip through the 4x8 garden.....

3 plants now sport the floater scrog.
1000000710.jpg

The solo cjc91 looked out of place so it got a screen too.
1000000709.jpg

Tangie was the first to get a floater. She is looking great.
1000000708.jpg

C99 is doing her thing. Buds are getting heavier and I see gaps forming in the canopy. I may get in there and use some sticks to separate some. It's pretty dense. After my light error I'd say shes looks 6+ weeks. I see this thick pistols forming so a growth spurt is coming.
1000000705.jpg
1000000707.jpg

Two Cjc91s stretching pretty hard into the screen. Almost time for clones and cleaning underneath.
1000000703.jpg

Small plants under the screen at temporary. Just sexing the Xmas grow to see what I get to work with. They are some nice healthy young plants. I hope they show me something next week.
1000000699.jpg1000000701.jpg

GM my brother... I bow to you sir. Your a shining example of what a grower can do if you stop screwing around, find a method that works great for your setup and fine tune it to produce. If anyone wants to learn just how to get their small tent rocking, tune in to this cat... one of THE FINEST smaller setup growers I've ever seen....
I have some strains I'd love nothing more then to see you blow up.... SFV OG is one of my favorite all time strains and I have one I made I nicknamed "Lemon Tree Pheno" ...

Tuning in has given me a whole new respect for C99 having never grown it... shied away being told it gave you a panicky feeling. probably why it's used in so many crosses to a hard hitting Indica.

Rock on bro... got me paying attention.

PS... I'm the guy who could never stop messing around, trying method after method of growing... I've learned a lot but never dialed in a perfect setup pursay... lol.

your training method will be done in my tent next run... and Flower's cool trick.

@Carty Thank you. I'm kinda bull headed and stubborn when it comes to growing but I always try to keep an open mind.
When I came back into growing I knew the basics but was very rusty. I had ideas and some didn't pan out. Then I found Jack's.. game over..lol. Once I find something that works and works well I stick with it but keep an open mind to tweak what I do..not change it or be swayed into something else.

I honestly believe folks have issues with trust in the products they use to grow. Promix has dolomite. It buffers my jacks without me having to meter..trust. jacks feeds my plants every time I water..trust. calcium nitrate and Epsom..trust.

I see many posts where growers add things and then say...I hope or I think. To me thats a recipe for disaster and more often than not a multi problematic grow. I get it. We love our plants and think more is better...many find themselves reevaluating that slippery slope or just continue to hope,wish, even pray. Why not be certain and know? Stick with what works and stop playing around..lol. Every time I see a grow post...I hope it works...well, they are at a disadvantage already and at the mercy of their own doubt...poor plant is caught up in the growers love, greed, impatience..happens all the time..lol

I rest much easier knowing what I use works. Let's me concentrate more on the training versus chasing issues or hope.

Super stoked to hear your moving into more training. Them small spaces can produce a lot of herb when ya train. What's that saying?

Grow a plant and harvest ounces. Train a plant and reap pounds.

I'd love to see ya cut a nice floater scrog 2x2 and throw it on top of a auto just about to flower. I've been using it on photos as ya know but I'm positive it would work well on autos. Sure beats using all them tie downs.

C99 can be a uplifting strain. I don't really get blasted stoned on it. Just alert and ready to go. That WW C99 mix y'all playing with would be a nice mix.
I am growing 3 of the Svg og bx3 from budderton. Doing well so far. Should see if I have a girl next week.

What it all boils down to Carty is I love what I do in the garden. I love helping growers find their way. They don't have to use Jack's to do that. Just trust what they use, sit back and watch it work. Hard to get that across sometimes.

I'm planning a after Xmas grow. I'd be open to your suggestions. Ill prob remove the screen for that grow and go with a mixed strain open grow. That doesn't mean there won't be screens though..that floater scrog is definitely going to be in use. I cant seem to get enough of that. A mini mobile scrog that really spreads a plant. I gotta have more of that..lol

Thanks for the kind words Carty. Grower respect goes both ways bro. Like I said I read all you post. I don't always agree but I read. You have a lot more time in this game than I do hence the reason I stalk you..lol I'd love to sit down with you someday. Smoke some of our creations and enjoy one another's company. Nothing like two grower comparing notes..lol

Have a great day Carty!

I love your message and love for what you do here... just because I'm old and done this a long time sure doesn't mean I cannot learn still..

Proof is what works, and what I'm seeing is just that. Proof the Jacks works, tried it 14yrs or so ago, think the mix was a bit different but it sounds like they have really designed it for "Tomato Plants" to grow right.
Another nice addition is the fact you can use it on everything, your flower or, your flowers outside you don't smoke... hahha.

One of the most successful growers I used to follow was called "Stain" . and this guy was amazing. he designed his own food mix of 13-13-13 and ran it start to finish.... PK booster at week 6. and then would
drip black strap molasses onto his flowers... wtheck.. I think with the Jacks one could dial it into the same NPK by adjusting to 3/4 strength.... I do think the flowering portion could use a slight adjustment...

Soil is what I keep having issues with and may just start ordering the Promix thru Walmart... at least then
if they do not have it in stock means it's not sitting in the rain getting infested with bugs.... used their promix
recently and liked it...

I take giving out bad information very seriously.... sometimes google stuff before I make the comment to assure my memory is correct.

Watching YouTube video's lately and learning.... found one that says, "Do Not" give your plants
Calmag.... wonder if my bud production is off from using to much of it...

Carty is getting ready to meet Jack... hehe.

Wish I had access to my photos on The Cabana.... my SFV OG plants were incredible... that and Bubba
are some favorites... I have it crossed to C99 if your interested...

@Carty no calmag aye? That sounds like a mislead grower for sure. I just can't do them videos. I'd rather read.

Dogster is the guy who turned me into a jacks grower. Never spoke with him much. He seemed to disappear but I got the info I needed. Set my goal and did it with jacks.

Initially I was seeking a simple grow method for my kids. When I found how well jacks performs I stuck with it.

The jacks, calnit, and Epsom seems to be the ticket for a good combination. I don't know what the ppm or npk is when I mix it all. I just mix and feed. It works..why bother checking..lol. I never add anything else. It's these three things and it will stay that way.

Promix has the dolomite in it. I trust it to buffer my ph and it does. I've not seen ph issues in any jacks grow and I've grown about 20 plants of different strains with it so far.
Some go with plain peat, dolomite, perilite, n a lil gypsum. I've not made my own promix yet so i can not vouch for it but I believe dogster used that type medium. I pick up big bales of promix for $50.

You should be legal down there by Nov. Polls look good down there with over 60% for legalized weed.

Last edited:
Had something happen tonight I've never done before. Completely tied down a plant without one tie, hook, string, or wire...well wire is involved..lol The whole process took me maybe 3 minutes. I'm lovin it!
Before
1000000722.jpg

After
1000000735.jpg

This screen I made out the same wire I use on the big scrog. It's a 20x24 piece.

Last edited:
Brudda I just love your work, beautiful as usual. You know I've had the Tangie strain like 4 times and have
yet to grow one... lol. Tangiematic is supposed to be pretty good.

Latest posts

Back