1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lights just to take better photos of her 😂
It's gonna be a sad and a happy day when it's chopping time
It is a day we all love yet dread the loss of the eye candy. That gap between grows seems like an eternity but before ya know it there's more pretty ladies needing your attention daily.

I'd not put all your eggs in that flowering clone basket. That's going to take a while to root and reveg.

I can't remember what your growing next but I'd assume ya already have them vegging. I know ya don't have much tent space but ya can start seed anywhere with a small lamp. Ya bout got this grow wrapped up.

It is a day we all love yet dread the loss of the eye candy. That gap between grows seems like an eternity but before ya know it there's more pretty ladies needing your attention daily.

I'd not put all your eggs in that flowering clone basket. That's going to take a while to root and reveg.

I can't remember what your growing next but I'd assume ya already have them vegging. I know ya don't have much tent space but ya can start seed anywhere with a small lamp. Ya bout got this grow wrapped up.
I have 2 other sour diesel seeds and a random seed from dispensary weed (dante's inferno) I was gonna solo cup that one since it's a good chance it could be hermie.
I kinda want to grow a different strain honestly but I haven't decided if I should go see what the dispensary has for seeds or take another chance with having some shipped

I thought about ordering a better light too and moving the one I have into my closet as a veg space and use the tent for flower but again, I'm so paranoid ordering anything to the house...I'm in a medical state but not legal to grow anything

I thought about ordering a better light too and moving the one I have into my closet as a veg space and use the tent for flower but again, I'm so paranoid ordering anything to the house...I'm in a medical state but not legal to grow anything
Those worries are legitimate but maybe a bit paranoid..lol. I'd order what ya need man. Nobody is watching you. They have no reason to. It's not illegal to have grow stuff sent to your home. Not everybody grows weed.

Those worries are legitimate but maybe a bit paranoid..lol. I'd order what ya need man. Nobody is watching you. They have no reason to. It's not illegal to have grow stuff sent to your home. Not everybody grows weed.
That's a valid point honestly but you never really know at the same time just takes one noisy wanna be to ruin everything

This one is just for fun but this is just a heavily edited photo in lightroom
beautiful bud (3).jpg

Latest posts

Back