NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2005.jpeg

YES YES YES IM HALF WAY WHERE I WANT TO BE I GOT FIVE POUNDS IN PURE BUDS AND FOUR MORE POUNDS OF SHAKE THIS YEAR IS A EPIC GROW AND IMMA DO THE SAME SNIT NEXT YEAR 🤣🤣🤣
Me too although I am not sure its 5 pounds but so very close I have a dresser drawer full of 1/2 pound bags

I love this time of year I bought one pound bags then fifty ounce bags for easy storage
The one pound bags take up too much space for me I use the 1/2 pounds for storage then the 1oz like you for my stash or when I give it to family. My Idiot brother thought he was taking a 1/2 pound bag. Im like nope thats illegal. You can only have a max of 2 ounces in your possession to keep on your person.I’m like you got kids if you get pulled over with a 1/2 pound what you going to do? What a moron.

The one pound bags take up too much space for me I use the 1/2 pounds for storage then the 1oz like you for my stash or when I give it to family. My Idiot brother thought he was taking a 1/2 pound bag. Im like nope thats illegal. You can only have a max of 2 ounces in your possession to keep on your person.I’m like you got kids if you get pulled over with a 1/2 pound what you going to do? What a moron.
Wow laws strict where u at California u can carry twenty pounds with a growers license it’s dam there totally legal out here they got bigger fish to fry in Cali

I’m almost finished harvesting for the year I’m guessing I pulled off eight to nine pounds after my harvest is done maybe a tad bit more and I’m still cloning letting my plants veg till they out grow they pots then outside they grow I’m going to keep this rotation until winter so low keep in the next month or two I will been done harvested more than ten pounds so if u new to growing you can make a routine where u grow year wrong I’m mainly speaking on if your growing in and outdoors I have pretty much harvested my all my clones I put outside may 11-16 only plants I have left are the ones I grew from seeds so I dam sho will keep yall posted when I get my final weights
IMG_2037.jpeg

Wow laws strict where u at California u can carry twenty pounds with a growers license it’s dam there totally legal out here they got bigger fish to fry in Cali
Its is more with a GL. I do not have a license. I was talking about just a private citizen. You are allowed to carry 2 oz with out anything else as long as you are 21+.

Latest posts

Back