GM Xmas Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13 days above ground. All are doing well.except that one ForgetMeNot. I went ahead and up potted her. She may bounce back, may not.

All in 1gal grow bags for now. I'll let them go till next week. Then it's going to be a short trip to the flower tent to identify.

The Cap Junky fems are on hold. I may need more promix. They'll go in some 1.5gal trash cans.

They all got 1/4tsp jacks classic. I'll start adding calnit and Epsom soon.
1000000658.jpg
1000000659.jpg

13 days above ground. All are doing well.except that one ForgetMeNot. I went ahead and up potted her. She may bounce back, may not.

All in 1gal grow bags for now. I'll let them go till next week. Then it's going to be a short trip to the flower tent to identify.

The Cap Junky fems are on hold. I may need more promix. They'll go in some 1.5gal trash cans.

They all got 1/4tsp jacks classic. I'll start adding calnit and Epsom soon.
View attachment 360158View attachment 360159
What's in cat nip. Never heard trying it.

They have all become perky today after the up potting. I've had to cull a plant so I'm down to 10 unidentified plants.

2wks GreenCrack/Mhp
1000000667.jpg
1000000668.jpg

2wks ForgetMeNot....Only one left
1000000669.jpg

2wks Blue Moon Rocks
1000000670.jpg

The Cap Junky is doing fine. They are in need of a new pot but doing okay. Them two top ones are angry. They were dry. I'll not use the foam cups again.
1000000662.jpg

These two plants seem to be slightly different. It'll be fun to see what I get. At least I know these are females.
1000000665.jpg
1000000666.jpg

18 days old today and now 3 days into flower cycle for sex ID. I'm impressed with how well they've all grown so far. Thick stems and stacking up nicely.
1000000699.jpg
1000000700.jpg
1000000701.jpg

GC/Mhp All three are growing pretty much the same.
1000000713.jpg

This solo ForgetMeNot is a compact plant. I hope this is a female.
1000000712.jpg
1000000711.jpg

Maybe by late next week I'll know what I'm going to be working with.

Cap Junky S1.....

4 plants. All healthy but different. Two pairs showing different growth.
This pair grow similar but one has purplish stems.
1000000718.jpg
1000000719.jpg

I'm watching this one. Not sure if them stems are genetic or she needs something. It is fed jacks 202020. Usually that's plenty at this stage. Next feeding I may go with 1/8 bloom w/ 1/8 veg. Maybe a little PK in there will help.

This pair are has different growth. Fat leaf, short and stocky. Again, one w/ purple stems one w/o.
1000000724.jpg
1000000716.jpg

Just up potted these the other day into 1.5gal trash cans. This should hold them till flower.

Attachments

• 1000000721.jpg
    1000000721.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000000720.jpg
    1000000720.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Looking good bro.... that Cap Junky can throw some nice purple phenos... looking forward to the show, pulling up my bean bag... hey, I'm old... even used to have a beanbag couch.. lol

Looking good bro.... that Cap Junky can throw some nice purple phenos... looking forward to the show, pulling up my bean bag... hey, I'm old... even used to have a beanbag couch.. lol
Exactly the guy I wanted to answer that question. I was going to ask ya anyway..lol. I know you've been around this strain. Them purple stems is okay then? Plant is healthy but those stems this early grab my attention fast.

I was also going to ask about how these grow. Two the same mostly. The other two...fat leaf and very close nodes. I know CJ is 50/50 so maybe I'm seeing some indica learners? What ya thinking?
I've grown one purple plant in my lifetime..gdp I've gotta change that..lol. Id welcome a dark girl. Being shade blind it makes triches hard to read for me but I've got a wife with good eyes now..lol

Your my age...scoot over on that bag I need to sit down too.. 😂

Exactly the guy I wanted to answer that question. I was going to ask ya anyway..lol. I know you've been around this strain. Them purple stems is okay then? Plant is healthy but those stems this early grab my attention fast.

I was also going to ask about how these grow. Two the same mostly. The other two...fat leaf and very close nodes. I know CJ is 50/50 so maybe I'm seeing some indica learners? What ya thinking?
I've grown one purple plant in my lifetime..gdp I've gotta change that..lol. Id welcome a dark girl. Being shade blind it makes triches hard to read for me but I've got a wife with good eyes now..lol

Your my age...scoot over on that bag I need to sit down too.. 😂
I knew I held onto this old bean bag couch for a reason.... hehe.

You have awakened things in my growing mind that has lifted my spirits making growing a bit of fun again.
I was getting lazy, using whatever soil was laying around... old favorite of mine bro.. Strawberry Fields by FF.
it was Roots Organics and I'd still use it but our hydro store pulled out of Fl.. nobody else carries it... but, they got bought out and the formula changed instantly.. no more did I have to get black hands breaking up all the guano chunks... because they no longer existed... cheap arses...

I even went as far once to making Subcools Super Soil... omg $$$.. or building the Soma Boxes.. look that one up... talking with you gave me the slap on the back of the hand needed to get back to basics...

Your not lazy. Things hurt at our age and we don't have much choice but to slow down. This training I do is all sitting on a bucket type work. Only requirement is time spent and the reward is well worth the time.

If my antics in the garden encourage you then that's awesome. That's why I post what I do. If others wanna jump on the training gig my thread may help them out. Helping others helps me stay current and keeps things fresh in my mind....while I've still got one..lol

I remember the super soils and Somas box. Way out of my league and I'm not ashamed to say so. Outta my price range as well. Organics can be expensive and confusing. Organics deliver the same nutrients I do with jacks. Only difference being I know what they receive with jacks. With organic mediums it's all already in the medium on slow release. No control over what or how much gets released to the plant with a watering of plain water. If it's not right ya can have a horrible deficiency chasing grow.
I prefer the control I get with jacks, calnit, and Epsom. Since using Jack's I've never had the need to flush a plant. I just adjust the dose and move on. Feed to runoff and watch the plant.

Common sense tells me that if something works...stick with it. When I first started using Jack's many folks had things to say about my not metering anything...you included my friend...lol
Growers that say...I think or I hope are at a disadvantage already. Victims of their own doubting mind. Why not use what you know works? Tweak it to the right dose and let it do it's thing.

Getting big seems to be the theme of this lot. One is damn near in the screen. 1 week in flower. Of course no sex yet but soon I hope. Them leaves on that GreenCrack/MangoHp are huge.
1000000768.jpg

ForgetMeNot
1000000758.jpg

Blue Moon Rocks
1000000757.jpg

GreenCrack/MangoHp
1000000761.jpg

SFV OGbx3
1000000756.jpg

No, not me.. I've never used any kind of meter either... never have checked my PH or PPM... lol. but I did argue the Jacks a bit.. then again, it was 15yrs ago when I tried it and very possible the formula has improved.. One thing, the proof is in the pudding.
I'm liking the idea of using Jacks 20-20-20 at 3/4 strength... shooting for around 13-13-13 npk all the way
thru the grow and adding bloom booster week 6 thru 8. Harvest at 10. talk about KISS huh?

Yeah, back then I had plenty of extra $ working part time as allowed on SSDI.. now just cannot do it physically.. make good $ just doing handiman stuff too... Built the Soma Boxes x 2.. omg did they
kill it using it outdoors inside a chicken coup... was growing stuff for Subcool, another old dear friend (RIP).
Need to dig out my autographed Big Buds Calendar he and MzJill signed for me... back when I was Cartman.

I love the fact you use them grow bags.... used them for years with great success... I was running pure coir.

looking great, some really nice tight node growth

I'll see your beanbag couch and raise you two lava lamps......

I'll see your beanbag couch and raise you two lava lamps......
So the guy says.... I'll give you $100 to drink the stuff inside the Lava Lamp... so the idiot gets it open and does it.. throws it up all over the bedroom, guy refuses to pay him because he didn't keep it down and a
fight begins..
Lava lamps were so cool.... we lived in some of the best years as kids... last of the innocence..

No, not me.. I've never used any kind of meter either... never have checked my PH or PPM... lol. but I did argue the Jacks a bit.. then again, it was 15yrs ago when I tried it and very possible the formula has improved.. One thing, the proof is in the pudding.
I'm liking the idea of using Jacks 20-20-20 at 3/4 strength... shooting for around 13-13-13 npk all the way
thru the grow and adding bloom booster week 6 thru 8. Harvest at 10. talk about KISS huh?

Yeah, back then I had plenty of extra $ working part time as allowed on SSDI.. now just cannot do it physically.. make good $ just doing handiman stuff too... Built the Soma Boxes x 2.. omg did they
kill it using it outdoors inside a chicken coup... was growing stuff for Subcool, another old dear friend (RIP).
Need to dig out my autographed Big Buds Calendar he and MzJill signed for me... back when I was Cartman.

I love the fact you use them grow bags.... used them for years with great success... I was running pure coir.

looking great, some really nice tight node growth
I'd be afraid to jack up my jacks to 3/4. I dunno what 1/4-1/2 comes out npk but that's as high as I go. They get so dark green I worry any higher would throw me into N tox.

Adding the calnit, Epsom, and jacks at 1/4 ea seems to be a stable diet. All the way from seedling to harvest. So simple most say bull sheet but I've got proof it works..lol

These young plants are getting Jack's and calnit. Not really getting a ton of light in the flower tent but developing fast. Can't wait to find my girls and get them outta there. I'll cut off some lower growth and bury them to the height I wanna work with. Lil beasts are getting outta control..lol

Grow bags are easy to store and clean off in the end. Cheap enough just to toss out too. I've never had any issues with bags. Large or small.

Latest posts

Back