Carty's Collective Crosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazey Daze
Super Lemon Haze
Peanut Butter Haze Fem
Girl Scout Cookies x A5 Haze Thai bx1
Super Silver Papaya Haze
SPG x Super Silver Haze
Critical Neville's Haze x Shadows 06 Fem
Super Sour Diesel Haze 2018

and next up the Berry Collection.... hehe

Vermiculite used to come with warnings about not using it indoors, that inhaling it was a danger.

It is recommended if you use it to find med course grade and highly used in cloning.... always learning
I always used the cheapest stuff I could find at the lumber yard. Ain't dead yet.

Silver Dragon Haze coming up on week 8 of flower. Smells like durian and cat piss. Very very very offensive.
20240811_100738.jpg
20240811_100748.jpg

I've never had the patience or room for a good haze. Probably why I look for people like you who can
run them and help me find a wicked Sativa keeper that is not racy or paranoia types... you probably run
these outdoors so most likely to late in the year for this year huh?

Neville's Haze has always interested me, had it gifted to me in pure form and then he begged for hit to be returned to he could preserve it, so asked my brother for them back and returned them to Digger.... not heard a word since. come on Digger.. these were still in the breeder packaging. My brother wants to learn to grow when retired from D.O.D. I sent him those for his first grow and taped inside a High Times Mag at an article written about Neville ..

So, lets talk.. hahah. your pollen is otw.

I've heard of these strains that smell just like catpiss... and although undesirable, they have a punch people
would swear by and when they couldn't find this weed got upset... so looking forward to your smoke report on her dude..

I've never had the patience or room for a good haze. Probably why I look for people like you who can
run them and help me find a wicked Sativa keeper that is not racy or paranoia types... you probably run
these outdoors so most likely to late in the year for this year huh?

Neville's Haze has always interested me, had it gifted to me in pure form and then he begged for hit to be returned to he could preserve it, so asked my brother for them back and returned them to Digger.... not heard a word since. come on Digger.. these were still in the breeder packaging. My brother wants to learn to grow when retired from D.O.D. I sent him those for his first grow and taped inside a High Times Mag at an article written about Neville ..

So, lets talk.. hahah. your pollen is otw.
I like this NL I just smoked some of what the cat broke I cleaned and dried. It got a full week less than the other stuff. HAF all I can say best weed I have smoked in some while. It’s a 50/50 hybrid I think. I might have some in an auto. I ordered more from JPS today it was so fire… lol

Is the JPS version photo period? I know that is mostly what he sells and why he wanted my Gabagoo F4
to sell... ever try any of his Frankenbud or whatever it's called... talk about huge buds. one of his favorite smokes.. so you think I'd get the name correct. Frankenstein x UP is one I have...

Jan, I need to put up my entire collection for you guys.... I am flat broke, they already want me to renew my dang MMJ card in a month, sister coming in 9 days... so get ready people... this list is otw.

Is the JPS version photo period? I know that is mostly what he sells and why he wanted my Gabagoo F4
to sell... ever try any of his Frankenbud or whatever it's called... talk about huge buds. one of his favorite smokes.. so you think I'd get the name correct. Frankenstein x UP is one I have...

Jan, I need to put up my entire collection for you guys.... I am flat broke, they already want me to renew my dang MMJ card in a month, sister coming in 9 days... so get ready people... this list is otw.
I got cha

Weird, just had a buddy ask me if I knew where to get any of the old Cat Piss smelling weed.... so I showed
him photos or your plant Wonka... hahaha. I said, you mean something like this.. buhbam.

Hey guys... I've got to go open tents, pull out all 7 plants, water, feed etc.... plus new goodies arrived I want to play with... Bliss products they gave me.. worm castings, charcoal additive, and a coir brick... I didn't order it from Amazon but it was in my cart. I tried to return it, they said, keep it, it was our mistake. oh baby.

be back later, it's stil early.

Just talking with JPS.... offered him a deal on more Autos at .50- cents a seed, he keeps his prices low and fair so I have to also... this way he can go $1ea like usual. hoping he'll buy 100 of the 3 I have available now.

Hopefully a few things I have in the works, work. But, let me go water and feed the girls, maybe take some updated shots.... and I'll be back ok...

Weird, just had a buddy ask me if I knew where to get any of the old Cat Piss smelling weed.... so I showed
him photos or your plant Wonka... hahaha. I said, you mean something like this.. buhbam.

Hey guys... I've got to go open tents, pull out all 7 plants, water, feed etc.... plus new goodies arrived I want to play with... Bliss products they gave me.. worm castings, charcoal additive, and a coir brick... I didn't order it from Amazon but it was in my cart. I tried to return it, they said, keep it, it was our mistake. oh baby.

be back later, it's stil early.
Yes JPS NL is photo

JPS is in the hospital, just had hip replacement. Although he needed it done, rolling in a mobility cart
in a parking lot isn't the way to start the surgery. It accelerated things and hopefully he'll be feeling better soon and doesn't mind me sharing this with everyone... Prayers going his way cannot hurt and why I finally decided to post this up....

Last edited:
Carty I can't message you some haze strains would be Keller berry strains smthing good evening Celtics stone and some autos I'd love to donate for a card I can't message anyone so lmk I think you still have my Addy if not shoot me a message and a list or surprise me

I could be wrong but I believe Angie set it up to where new members had to be here a few days to be able to PM. I'll let her know and see what she says.

Latest posts

Back