Beans from Greenmobster440

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few going.. 😂 I have complete confidence some girl in there wants to live. All of those except one are flowering clones.
IMG_20240929_112127130.jpg

Also I've been sitting here staring at her for 10 minutes, the obsession has started all over again

Mostly because this one is going much smoother then the last seedling. So far this one has been watered 1 time and that was yesterday (besides setting up the cup to geminate) and she looks great

That's kinda what we do..stare at plants..lol. No doubt I am guilty too but I see nothing wrong with it..lol

Watering properly in the seedling stage is where many fail. Instead of weight they use that old moisture meter finger which lies..lol.

Great start. The obsession is real.

That's kinda what we do..stare at plants..lol. No doubt I am guilty too but I see nothing wrong with it..lol

Watering properly in the seedling stage is where many fail. Instead of weight they use that old moisture meter finger which lies..lol.

Great start. The obsession is real.
I'm going off weight for water, it's pretty easy to tell where the water is in the soil with the cup

So the other day when I put the Sour Diesel into jars I went ahead and reset the tent. I cleaned it out with an alcohol and water mix and wiped everything down real good.

I then transferred the Critical Kush and the Sour Diesel clone over. I just moved the timer to the plug so it's the same light schedule it was on (18/6) 12:35pm-635 is dark

I think next watering I'll start adding a small amount of nutrients. Otherwise things are looking pretty good, much better then my first grow and that's progress 😂
IMG_20241003_072033267.jpg
IMG_20241003_073830679.jpg

Last edited:
Keeping a clean tent is important. I try..lol. A good cleaning between grows and keep the floor picked up. I need a damn shop vac..lol

She looks good. I agree with the lite feeding. Once you up pot it'll be time to train.

Keeping a clean tent is important. I try..lol. A good cleaning between grows and keep the floor picked up. I need a damn shop vac..lol

She looks good. I agree with the lite feeding. Once you up pot it'll be time to train.
The benefit to only having 1 plant I guess, it's easy to clean.

I plan to only up pot once into a another 5 gal pot but this time with more soil 3 bags instead of only 2.

Latest posts

Back