Pond Fountains Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrydixon

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm considering adding a fountain to my backyard pond and would love some advice. I've seen various types of pond fountains, from solar-powered to electric models, and I'm unsure which would be best for my setup. My pond is about 500 gallons and has some fish, so I want to ensure it provides adequate aeration without disturbing them too much.

Additionally, I'm curious about maintenance—how often do these fountains need cleaning, and are there any tips for keeping them running smoothly? Any recommendations on brands or features to look for would also be greatly appreciated.

Look into a decent pond bottom pump that shots upward (some have built in filter elements) and than a fountain kit with several styles of heads, this way you can adjust it to the size of your pond. 500 gals is fairly small (6x6x2 feet) this is 540 gallons.
Amazon has pumps and fountain kits, always send it back if it does not work out for you if you are a Prime Member

Latest posts

Back