Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started DGD gave 12 or 13 of them they are a few days apart from the WW I hit with BM pollen. The really big ones are the WW X BM. I wish I had seeded the whole girl and not a branch or 2. They are about 2 weeks old. Planted them 7-27 came up 7-29 . The pic is from yesterday 8-12. Big girls. I may have to start moving them outside. I have harvested several strains so there is room outside now and I see s frw more harvests in my near future
IMG_7671.jpeg
IMG_7675.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok I fed yesterday am and last night I found this. Is that from the calnit? Am I using too much? I didn't have problems last several runs with only jacks classic. It is just the bottom and inners of the leaves. I don't like seeing this much yellow unless I an in the last 2-3 weeks when flushing.
IMG_7678.jpeg
IMG_7677.jpeg

That pic and your description describe make me think lack of light. All other growth looks great

Being outdoors indoors don't matter really. Ya gonna loose lowers naturally. N def starts in the lower region and works up but your growth up top looks great.

I mistakenly double dosed calnit and Epsom last grow. 5 plants received it..oops! It yellowed up one sugar black rose. Slightly did the others but they all finished fine.

I don't go over 1/4tsp gal with the calnit. I have no charts or datasheets..lol it just works with the jacks so it never changes.

1/2 tsp per gal of water both clanit and Epsom one da snd jacks blossom next day. Same ratio. 1/2 tsp per gal
Back both down to 1/4...I assume your using 1/2tsp Jacks in that.

That's exactly what I'm feeding right now to all my flowering plants. 1/2j, 1/4 calnit Epsom

Back both down to 1/4...I assume your using 1/2tsp Jacks in that.

That's exactly what I'm feeding right now to all my flowering plants. 1/2j, 1/4 calnit Epsom
Yes but they are each getting separate days . Jacks one day the calnit and epsom on the other. I can try the 1/4 tsp

How often do you have to water them?
I water every day outside unless it is over 100 then 2x a day or else they are wilted in the morning. The pm is water only and just enough to get them through the night a small drink. Just so they are not sad in the morning

I defoliated the Maui that was starting to yellow. I think I missed her with nutes. All the others are nice looking. The water only this morning only further yellowed her almost to the top. Just the tips around the leaves. I gave her some jacks and last night I had to up pot her. She was trying to blow out of her bag the winds were so strong. She was in a 7 gsl bag now s 30 gal pot

DGD would be perfect really.... it needs a good testing and I have 3000 of it... so can probably spare a few.

These will be compliments of D & LZ Genetics... (Draig & wife Lady Zandra)

Draig created these on his own accord using our GDP we are running... the Double Grape is from Mephisto

and having run it before myself, love it. so these are new F1 stock that needs testing before I feel good

about selling to many. I want to know they produce worthiness... hehe

Surely we all have Gabagoo.
Did you just call me Shirley.... lol.
Snd shes a 60 day girl from start to finish give or take a few days
Gabagoo is in everybody's stash huh... good idea Flower.. but, I'm up for something new if you guys are, and I'll gladly supply the stock.. want me to go thru my Autos and see what all I have 100 of.. that would cover 10 of us and not sure that many are interested as of yet... but word spreads fast..... hehe.

Up to you guys. who's going to do a fast write up of guidelines to follow... like min # of seeds, start date, pot size if we are all using same sizes??

Good idea... keeps it fun and interesting

Latest posts

Back