Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Avatar she is using. It's easy to see too.

These are the double grape daddy from Carty thru D&LZ so part of CCC. Basically the seeds came from D&LZ. I germed 13 seeds one split and there were 2 taproots from one seed I planted them both only one survived. They are tiny but only a day or 2 old.
IMG_7413.jpeg

These are the WW X Beast mode.
The WW were mine I made, the beast mode pollen came from Carty.
IMG_7412.jpeg
They are a week old and got their first Jacks today. The larger one on the far left is the Maui Waui clone that rooted. She took off so I moved her to the grow room.
IMG_7411.jpeg

I like the Avatar she is using. It's easy to see too.
I agree totally... and it is so her huh?
These are the double grape daddy from Carty thru D&LZ so part of CCC. Basically the seeds came from D&LZ. I germed 13 seeds one split and there were 2 taproots from one seed I planted them both only one survived. They are tiny but only a day or 2 old.View attachment 360193
You hear that Draig.... one of our New Members and my longest grow partner/friend..... these are the ones you just made using the same GDP we are all using and crossing it to a Mephistos Double Grape Auto...
Test #1
These are the WW X Beast mode.
The WW were mine I made, the beast mode pollen came from Carty.View attachment 360207 They are a week old and got their first Jacks today. The larger one on the far left is the Maui Waui clone that rooted. She took off so I moved her to the grow room.View attachment 360208
How cool, MJ you are one busy gal, I can sure tell you how much your appreciated for all your efforts.

I agree totally... and it is so her huh?

You hear that Draig.... one of our New Members and my longest grow partner/friend..... these are the ones you just made using the same GDP we are all using and crossing it to a Mephistos Double Grape Auto...
Test #1

How cool, MJ you are one busy gal, I can sure tell you how much your appreciated for all your efforts.
I cant wait to see if they turn purple. I am so excited for this one. The Maui, the c99 the pineapple skunk oh yes and the big honking Northern lights, and 2 WW X C99 What a great line up. Going to be up to my eyeballs in seeds. If the Maui has seeds she will he with c99 to they are just starting to flower so I think I will be ok there.

Wait until you get your next card..... hehe. I'm very excited about the C99 x Maui.. Hawaiian Princess ?

I'm sending my bro Gardentroll my Starfighter x C99 cross to work... and some of my Black Ogerstone.

Keep rocking it MJ...

Wait until you get your next card..... hehe. I'm very excited about the C99 x Maui.. Hawaiian Princess ?

I'm sending my bro Gardentroll my Starfighter x C99 cross to work... and some of my Black Ogerstone.

Keep rocking it MJ...
I am nit sure the Maui got pollinated She is just starting to flower. I have maui clones. So there is always a possibility

Next we have WW x Beast Mode its a work in progress. This one is a seed run and a pheno hunt. The biggest and best will move on. These were planted on 7-27 came up on 7-29. They were a bit lazy but have now picked up the pace. They have grown since I started them on Jacks. Even the little super freak is trying to sprout something that looks like freakshow. The maui clone is in the Far left front row. (Also from Carty.)
IMG_7527.jpeg
IMG_7524.jpeg

I will leaf strip today and see if it helps. It looks the same to me as she did weeks ago when I hit her with pollen. She is sick I agree. It is most likely all of it. I have her in a 3 gal pot. It is hot in my grow room I have ac running but with the lights it is little help. It is also humid in there. I moved her to give her more light. A higher light that is adjustable it is only on 4 of 10 there is a sky light above her too
Ok so we are not getting beast mode seeds. I hit her in June and it is August. Maybe c99 got her too…👀👀👀

I will let you pick from my stash which is quite extensive
I have some of everything both photo regs and photo fems as well as autos . I may have some auto fems but wont be a lot. I usually send those straight to Carty. He cant grow outside and has limited space. If I have it I will gift it.

Latest posts

Back