Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant what strain/type would you like to use as a contest..grow off? How would ya set it up?
Well one of Carty's strains He has been sending everyone seeds. It will have to be seeds that everyone had or will have. I am flexible. I got a few vials that gave like 100 seeds in there. I can share. Let get a consensus and see what people want or even if they want to do this. It will be for fun of course. I also have a lot of the Ice princess those are WW X C99 they are photo fems. When others chime in we will see what people are interested in. I should have enough to send a coin flip to everyone.

I'll add some input...

I'm thinking we vote on a strain. That WW/C99 would be a good one. Assured a female so....

Issue 3 seeds to each person. They can crack all of them but only choose one plant for the grow off. Set a deadline for final weight say 6 months out. That gives folks a chance to fit in the context if they already have a grow to complete. Keep track of it all in a dedicated thread.

I'm pretty high. That makes sense? Lol

I'll add some input...

I'm thinking we vote on a strain. That WW/C99 would be a good one. Assured a female so....

Issue 3 seeds to each person. They can crack all of them but only choose one plant for the grow off. Set a deadline for final weight say 6 months out. That gives folks a chance to fit in the context if they already have a grow to complete. Keep track of it all in a dedicated thread.

Yes sounds good but let’s see what others want too. I am flexible either way. I have the Ice princess all ready

These are my fem photo and fem auto.,I have about 60 Ice princess, and about 43 genius juice. It is gluey x genius those are the photos.
For Autos I have 80 garlic alien otto the package got smeared, so I asked him what they were. I also have sone GMOJo Jojo fems about 40 I sent a whole vial to Carty.

Attachments

• IMG_7659.jpeg
    IMG_7659.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7660.jpeg
    IMG_7660.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am for sure down with this. Y’all can send me some beans, unless y’all pick something I already have.
This will be super fun.
I thought do too. Any medium any size pot inside or out. Everyone does their thing. I just want all the beans to be the same.

I love solar panels. Last month I called because I didn't get a bill for 3 months. Mar and April is normal no bill but June &July always a bill they told me it was stuck not to worry so I paid 300 last month this month it is -22 bucks
IMG_7529.jpeg

Big difference between my lamp and the sun. Pot size I can contend with. The sun..nope..lol
Remember its just for fun. Your buds are just fine you have a BOTM banner to prove it. Remember outside gas bugs, and a ton of challenges weather kittens birds deer etc.

Well one of Carty's strains He has been sending everyone seeds. It will have to be seeds that everyone had or will have. I am flexible. I got a few vials that gave like 100 seeds in there. I can share. Let get a consensus and see what people want or even if they want to do this. It will be for fun of course. I also have a lot of the Ice princess those are WW X C99 they are photo fems. When others chime in we will see what people are interested in. I should have enough to send a coin flip to everyone.
Love this idea no matter the strain or who's seeds. And if you people do not wish to grow Autos... I have enough of a few photo periods to send everyone at least 10ea.
I'll add some input...

How about everyone who has 100 seeds of the same strain who wishes to put them up for this... strain name and info on it and we all vote... epic
Remember its just for fun. Your buds are just fine you have a BOTM banner to prove it. Remember outside gas bugs, and a ton of challenges weather kittens birds deer etc.
Always the Kitties

Carty's been lost for a few daze.... pun intended. Remember the shrooms that landed. yeah, well, I wanted to be sure they were consistently good... 3 days in a row they sure were. wow. Some heading to my Deadhead bro for a concert next weekend... he's gonna be so high.

None tonight, put away until sister arrives in 9 days... I see Mel Brooks movies in the 2wks she is here... lol

Nice maybe we should all have a grow off. From one of the strains. Everyone can participate if they so desire. I will offer up some beans and salve as a prize.
I'm in.
I have some Double Grape Daddy autos I could run if everyone has that.
If not I got other stuff! Lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back