Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I like great white beast.
I like the photo roster made, fits great.
321519-1718807509030.png

Glad your feeling better brother. I've had that shit 3 times.
Never lost my taste or smell though.
Fking cough lasted for weeks though.
First time I caught it, I had a constant non productive hacking cough. I coughed so long and for so many days, my ribs felt like I'd been in a fight with a heavyweight boxer. Only thing that effected my taste was that Coke tasted like turpentine. Second time was not near as bad or long, and the third time was like a crappy cold. I never bothered with the doctor. The Old Hen & Pullet did, and they tested positive for the 'vid. I got it from them, so I didn't need to make it official.

Weirdest thing that happened to me was the bottom of my feet hurt the 2nd time I got it.😋

We both ran mild fever for a few days... no energy was the biggest complaint.. felt crappy, everything had this stink to it and no taste... like Hippie420 doing his Coke... hahahaha... you'd better talk to your dealer bro, turpentine.. hehehe.. jk buddy. like we need that crap in our lives anymore. I'm clean, what time is it now. hours. hahaha. again, jk. can tell I'm feeling better huh, back to being a smart butt.

what my wife says.. ah oh, he's feeling better,lookout. one good thing did come from this, I reached out to my kid brother after 2yrs of him ghosting me after a visit and he admitted he was still battling alcoholism at the time and was not doing so well... been his demon now for years and that is why he cannot live with us.. I've always been the one to watchout for him, kind of immature even at 55 now.... lives in assisted living 3 1/2hrs away.... Life huh?

So, let's get back to weed.... muwahahaha

Good to see you back, Carty.
Always nice to see you bro.... miss texting with ya. Especially while you were on vacation bro... really enjoyed being a part of your hunts and kills. and you got a nice group of friends... growing up Army brat I moved all my life and never made them lifelong friends... making them now though.

So you guys all know, Flower here is my sticker guy. He has stepped up and gifted me every single sticker I have related to what I do, never asking for a thing... and setting up the program to run a small batch for the likes of me is not cheap and I owe shirts to his helpers... hahaha.. who assist him after hours.. Props guys.

I feel so blessed to know all of you, but most of all, how we all share so much be it info or goods... if I'm not here I'm not online, because this is my first stop and last...

Ok.... had a nice meeting today with my newest partner and his offer was to good to pass up and not become a part of. Budman.org is small atm but is showing me his ideas for growth and one of them would include, if I so desire to.... Carty's Collective Crosses being introduced as one of his Sponsors and currently the only seed promoter. the site is right now under construction making a few changes....

hey all.... sorry about not being around tonight.. had a long day beginning at 6am getting setup to pressure wash the backside of our doublewide where it tends to grow a little moss and hasn't been done in a few years now... need to do annually really. got a lot done, should of bought a better pressure washer.. tomorrow buying some different soap, 30sec no scrub... says it's the best so, we'll see.
And, I'm thinking to really piss off the park owners... Remove all my fake shutters that are burgandy and fading... repaint them all Pink and painting Flamingo's on all of them.. yup, going full on trailer park trash man... I'm gonna own this ****. hahaha.

After a nap... came out to the living room to get online, fell asleep again.. think the Covid affects are lingering yet... woke up at 10:45 pissed at myself. had things to do..
Like finishing up potting the last 2 Autos, removing their cotyledon leaf and single bladed leaf.
............ something I PREACH ........... are ya listening.?? Do you want your Auto to stretch a little bit.

Autos..... @ week 2. Remove the little round cotyledon leaf by pulling it straight downward,.. done correctly it will peel all the way down the stem exposing the stem so it will harden off.. be careful, it can peel all the way down and pull up on the roots.. if it does, clip it at ground level and leave it alone.

Now, just above that is a single blade leaf, remove it and try to get it all... just above this is your first real
growth of branching... I used to leave this, but have found removing this also really promotes a healthier upper plant where buds growth is concentrated.

Lollipop growing these last 6 as an experiment taught me a lot about plants... and the more I see others have success and larger buds by only having 6 branches for the plant to concentrate it's energies on.. omg are the buds bigger, more dense and easier to care for.... always learning.
IMG_20240623_021319.jpg
IMG_20240612_215312.jpg
IMG_20240613_004315.jpg
IMG_20240613_004245.jpg

hey all.... sorry about not being around tonight.. had a long day beginning at 6am getting setup to pressure wash the backside of our doublewide where it tends to grow a little moss and hasn't been done in a few years now... need to do annually really. got a lot done, should of bought a better pressure washer.. tomorrow buying some different soap, 30sec no scrub... says it's the best so, we'll see.
And, I'm thinking to really piss off the park owners... Remove all my fake shutters that are burgandy and fading... repaint them all Pink and painting Flamingo's on all of them.. yup, going full on trailer park trash man... I'm gonna own this ****. hahaha.
You are silly

After a nap... came out to the living room to get online, fell asleep again.. think the Covid affects are lingering yet... woke up at 10:45 pissed at myself. had things to do..
Like finishing up potting the last 2 Autos, removing their cotyledon leaf and single bladed leaf.
............ something I PREACH ........... are ya listening.?? Do you want your Auto to stretch a little bit.

Autos..... @ week 2. Remove the little round cotyledon leaf by pulling it straight downward,.. done correctly it will peel all the way down the stem exposing the stem so it will harden off.. be careful, it can peel all the way down and pull up on the roots.. if it does, clip it at ground level and leave it alone.

Now, just above that is a single blade leaf, remove it and try to get it all... just above this is your first real
growth of branching... I used to leave this, but have found removing this also really promotes a healthier upper plant where buds growth is concentrated.

Lollipop growing these last 6 as an experiment taught me a lot about plants... and the more I see others have success and larger buds by only having 6 branches for the plant to concentrate it's energies on.. omg are the buds bigger, more dense and easier to care for.... always learning.
View attachment 358177View attachment 358178View attachment 358179View attachment 358180
Love nice big hard nugz

Why thank you... I'll accept silly any day. Typical middle child, I need attention, syndrome.. lol.
I'm the class clown who refuses to fully grow up.. 61 and I still love my cartoons.. usually have Fam Guy or something on while visiting the sites.... Right now, Triple G... Love to cook.

Ok Gang.... Sitting here trying to figure out what to do next. I'm truly enjoying testing strains I've been gathering up.

How about a Squatch Off ?? 5 or 6 fem's of Samsquach or crosses of it...?

Why thank you... I'll accept silly any day. Typical middle child, I need attention, syndrome.. lol.
I'm the class clown who refuses to fully grow up.. 61 and I still love my cartoons.. usually have Fam Guy or something on while visiting the sites.... Right now, Triple G... Love to cook.

Ok Gang.... Sitting here trying to figure out what to do next. I'm truly enjoying testing strains I've been gathering up.

How about a Squatch Off ?? 5 or 6 fem's of Samsquach or crosses of it...?
I would like you to grow the Ice princess I sent you. You should get them in a few days. I mailed them last week. In a coin flip in a card. I think I sent you some WW too. I started fems on my smallest Maui today. I chose the smaller one incase I kill it like I did with the last ones I tried to make. I am doing the whole plant not just a few branches. If I am successful I will bring it inside and it cab self pollinate the hell out of itself. I will also let her go until they are falling out of the pods. The weed you have to throw out. So just let it go until the end of its life cycle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back