Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to go ahead and do a 1mos update....

Really impressed with these Pink Mango x GDP fems.... whenever you can get an auto to wait and show sex
closer to 4wks then 2 or 3, your going to achieve a much larger plant in the end. giving it 4wks to veg is the key.
Culled my single Beast Mode plant, turned out to be a male that showed sex right at a month old... and swore it was a girl it was so pretty. next time.

The WW auto fem is frustrating me.. she's either finicky about foods or a total food pig.. never grown WW. I I know right? lol. beginning to look better but has some clawing and leaf issues that say she's screaming for PK or at least P... should I P all over her... hehe.
WW fem needs food.jpg

Pink Mango x GDP fems are awesome and have just shown their first hairs... in another week when more are exposed, she will be hit by hand with pollen from the Beast Mode. both sharing the late sexing trait should keep that trait active..
Pink Mango x GDP.jpg
P Mango x GDP.jpg

These 2 GDP plants could not be more different, but, are from 2 different sources so....
A
GDP A female.jpg
GDP A.jpg

B
GDP B fem.jpg
GDP B fem top.jpg

Really debating on dropping some Gabagoo pollen on her... nice structure.

My first rendition of my Black Oger of Manidoog strain... I wanted the abbreviation to be BOM get it, Bud of the Month. hehe. always up for ideas..
View attachment 350777
Or go with BOOM then you float to the sky after you smoke it

How you guys all doing tonight? Which one we working on atm Flower... Black Oger I reckon huh?

And then, Miss Piggy.. oh I can see you guys having some fun with that one. and yes, named after The Miss PIggy, big fan as I love them sexy legs of hers. Treasure Island, Miss Piggy hanging over the cliff and her skirt has risen upwards.. grrrrr... I'm a sucker for short cute girls with beefy legs... like a good softball player maybe, not fat by all means.. just, grrrrrr.. hahaha. therego, I love my wife.. all 5'1" of her.. she also named the strain. hehe.

Miss PIggy - Man Bear Alien Pig x WC OG Kush/Big Bud Auto.. she gets huge too..
Could always name a strain Chubby Chaser

Decided to go ahead and do a 1mos update....

Really impressed with these Pink Mango x GDP fems.... whenever you can get an auto to wait and show sex
closer to 4wks then 2 or 3, your going to achieve a much larger plant in the end. giving it 4wks to veg is the key.
Culled my single Beast Mode plant, turned out to be a male that showed sex right at a month old... and swore it was a girl it was so pretty. next time.

The WW auto fem is frustrating me.. she's either finicky about foods or a total food pig.. never grown WW. I I know right? lol. beginning to look better but has some clawing and leaf issues that say she's screaming for PK or at least P... should I P all over her... hehe.
View attachment 350778

Pink Mango x GDP fems are awesome and have just shown their first hairs... in another week when more are exposed, she will be hit by hand with pollen from the Beast Mode. both sharing the late sexing trait should keep that trait active..
View attachment 350779View attachment 350780

These 2 GDP plants could not be more different, but, are from 2 different sources so.... pollen after showing sex I really want to make a lot of auto seeds probably your gabagoo will be a learning curve the whole way so I'll be in contact with a lot of questions six more beams down last night.
ACH type="full" alt="GDP A female.jpg"]350781[/ATTACH][ATTACH ease type="full" alt="GDP A.jpg"]350782[/ATTACH]

B
View attachment 350783View attachment 350784
Really debating on dropping some Gabagoo pollen on her... nice structure.
How soon does the autos re

Nice update Carty. I have 6 of your creations growing.

1 Gabagoo Purp
1 Abagoo
1 GDP Carty's Pheno
3 BeastMode

All are above ground and doing well. I noticed you mentioned above you had to cull the BM. Is this something I should be looking for in my batch? How often does Elvis enter the room?

I will start some when I finish the testers I have Widows are almost done. Fast Lebanese have at least another month. My one L H that is budding we will see. I asked Jerry from JCS how long they take his response was not too long. That was a big help. I will just let the Trics tell me thats best anyway.

GreenMobster44 is running the Gambit... hehe. Remember everybody.. none of my seeds are feminized so your for sure going to have to watch them as they show sex. Like any other strain usually a 50/50..
Plant 1 seed and if it's a male all ya can do is cry like I did and have a funeral.. mine was flushing good.. ha.

So... your crazy Mofo's.. especially you Rosterman... Chubby Chaser. I think I'll steal that from ya... so you can take it to your grave you named one of my strains... Beast Mode x GDP short pheno... making beast mode the chubby chaser... because the shorter pheno is just that, fat.. bushy...
IMG_20240116_140555.jpg

IMG_20240116_140608.jpg

So lets do some pollen work
IMG_20240116_130809.jpg
IMG_20240116_130838.jpg
IMG_20240116_130848.jpg
IMG_20240116_130907.jpg

I usually remove the 2 lowest branches at this point, they usually do not get enough light.. this time I decided to leave them on all plants and paint them with pollen.. and since I have 9400 seeds of Gabagoo F4 still, and after my first test plant of Beast Mode I really want to increase it's usage..
Remember, only the white pistols are what collects the pollen to create the seeds so hit them direct.

What do you do when your loving your grow... you just keep taking photos...

I'm so impressed with the shorter GDP.. have a feeling it's going to fill out nicely by the end.
But, the taller GDP is sexy in it's own way and was also hit with Beast Mode pollen.. bottom 2 branches again.
IMG_20240116_135015.jpg
IMG_20240116_135027.jpg

Beast Mode F1 x GDP tall pheno =

Pink Mango x GDP will be hit with pollen when more hairs are exposed in order to produce more seed stock.. this cross I'm very excited about as her early structure is so impressive..
IMG_20240116_141654.jpg
IMG_20240116_141659.jpg

Beast Mode x Pink Mango x GDP.... =

Kermy.... can't stop picturing him riding that bike... lol.

Wife had another bad day today... was up all night with her, IBS attacks her a few times a year.. poor
Ladybug... get better babe. because we are almost out of groceries... hehe

I decided on what to grow next.... and boy do these sound awesome.

Lector fem seeds.... The Loop x Pineapple Cheese

Hellraiser..... Fire OG x Face Off OG... says a lemony/pine scent.

Starting these in a week to begin the rotation and chopping every month..
IMG_20240116_142230.jpg

Looking good Carty. Hope the wife is better. Mine has that ibs and fibromyalgia. It can get crazy sometimes.
Geez, next your gonna say she is from Ky too... my wife " Ladybug" has both also.. some days when her fibro acts up she cannot even wear clothes because it makes her skin hurt.. she's usually a bounce off the walls
happy giggly girl... seeing her down like this hurts the heart...

Let's take a peek into the tent..

Up 1st is the White Widow that has been struggling a bit trying to dial in her foods...
IMG_20240116_124717.jpg

Granddaddy Purple A
IMG_20240116_135015.jpg
IMG_20240116_135027.jpg

Granddaddy Purple B the short bushy pheno
IMG_20240116_140555.jpg
IMG_20240116_140608.jpg

Pink Mango x Granddaddy Purple
IMG_20240116_141659.jpg
IMG_20240116_141654.jpg

Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang
IMG_20240116_142126.jpg