Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to spread the love.. Pollen drop.

At this point in the game I usually remove the 2 lowest branches off the plants... instead this
time I'll be using them to hit with Beast Mode Pollen... choosing Beast Mode because currently
I already have Gabagoo a plenty... lol.

IMG_20240116_130809.jpg
IMG_20240116_130838.jpg
IMG_20240116_130848.jpg
IMG_20240116_130907.jpg

Beast Mode F1 x GDP " tall pheno "
Beast Mode F1 x GDP " Bushy pheno "
Beast Mode F1 x Pink Mango/GDP
Beast Mode F1 x White Widow.

Each plant should produce 20 or so seeds... enough to test and see what is worth working further. and of course, I'll be asking a few of you to be testers...

Last edited:
A much better day today.. Bug is on the mend and even walked Mongo this afternoon.. thanks for all the well wishers.

Introducing a new sponsor of mine... Johnny Potseed..
JPS stickers.jpg

His current stickers are a bit messy looking and really need cleaning up.. Basically it's J Appleseed but with pot seeds. skipping thru a field of plants.. Sack of beans over his shoulder and flinging seeds with the other hand.. Personally I think he should be wearing a tie die shirt, boots and straight legged Levis.

We've entered into a joint venture where he is selling my seeds on his thread on Overgrow where he pays for permission to do so...

So, had to cull one of the two Pink Mango x GDP that were double potted.. these were supposed to be feminized .. hmm? well, at least the other one is a lady and will have more room now.. ha.

I also just topped the Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang fem from Sniper Seeds.

A much better day today.. Bug is on the mend and even walked Mongo this afternoon.. thanks for all the well wishers.

Introducing a new sponsor of mine... Johnny Potseed..
View attachment 351057
His current stickers are a bit messy looking and really need cleaning up.. Basically it's J Appleseed but with pot seeds. skipping thru a field of plants.. Sack of beans over his shoulder and flinging seeds with the other hand.. Personally I think he should be wearing a tie die shirt, boots and straight legged Levis.

We've entered into a joint venture where he is selling my seeds on his thread on Overgrow where he pays for permission to do so...
1705670302836.png

Ladybug is feeling much better and is off to lie down after a few bong hits... oh get this my friends...
Known the guy across the street 6yrs, traded many buds helping each other out... smoked many.. few
days ago he invited me in after telling him this: "The last buds you gave me, Ladybug says you grew them"
actually it was me as I handed her the buds and she's like.. oh no doubt..
5ft tall plants in his back bedroom with LED lights on ceiling... hahaha... told him you just found a connection
for any pot strain you can name almost... too funny.
Pulls out a jar and gives me about a half oz.... wispy weed, ok but not our standard... see if I cannot improve what he does..... but how cool is this... good dude too.. 67 and will works full time...

Yep. I'm 67 and I will probably never retire. I like working. Keeps my heart ticking and my body in shape. I draw my SS and still work.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
After my head on car accident in 95, worked as long as I could with 3 back surgeries... by 2002 I had to admit finally I couldn't do it anymore.. It's funny how certain people consider you lucky, not having to work. Um, I made 4x's what I do on SSDI, plus when you work 12hr days, your work family becomes important, most of your social life starts with work mates.. everybody forgets ya fast, family quits coming by or even calling.. miss a family BBQ having a bad day of pain and your not invited anymore..
I truly miss working... for 10yrs I was able to work 4hrs a day 3 days a week to stay active a bit, mostly painting..without if affecting my disability... can make up to $800 extra, but had to quit that too when my hips got really bad...
Now they are building me back up, new hips on both and my first step in becoming a cyborg....

At 65 Im learning to relax. There is enough here on the farm to do, if I want too. I have a hired Hand who is good at everything.
I just hit the over 60 club and find myself really changing my attitude on things.. not caring anymore what others think of me as I used to. I'm English descent and hate embarrassing issues usually.. nice to put that behind me.. Being comfortable with who I am..
I imagine you have plenty to keep you busy on a farm bro... you have any plants going on that farm?

Time to begin soaking beans... current grow is over 30 days in now, perfect time to begin my rotation of harvesting monthly....

I just hit the over 60 club and find myself really changing my attitude on things.. not caring anymore what others think of me as I used to. I'm English descent and hate embarrassing issues usually.. nice to put that behind me.. Being comfortable with who I am..
I imagine you have plenty to keep you busy on a farm bro... you have any plants going on that farm?

Time to begin soaking beans... current grow is over 30 days in now, perfect time to begin my rotation of harvesting monthly....
Yup Got Plants and Helpers, cause I can use all the Prayer I can get.

Attachments

• 20240122_155237[1].jpg
    20240122_155237[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240120_163018[1].jpg
    20240120_163018[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

My Attitude at 65 living in The Rain Forrest of Northern Thailand.84068761_2743005605738432_8971411895013605376_n.jpg

After my head on car accident in 95, worked as long as I could with 3 back surgeries... by 2002 I had to admit finally I couldn't do it anymore.. It's funny how certain people consider you lucky, not having to work. Um, I made 4x's what I do on SSDI, plus when you work 12hr days, your work family becomes important, most of your social life starts with work mates.. everybody forgets ya fast, family quits coming by or even calling.. miss a family BBQ having a bad day of pain and your not invited anymore..
I truly miss working... for 10yrs I was able to work 4hrs a day 3 days a week to stay active a bit, mostly painting..without if affecting my disability... can make up to $800 extra, but had to quit that too when my hips got really bad...
Now they are building me back up, new hips on both and my first step in becoming a cyborg....
six.png

Latest posts

Back