Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah that is so messed up looking with the turkey neck... no younger shots... lol. still, freaken funny cool..
I keep telling people, you hear that when I walk... their like what... that chi chi chi cheh. my bionics... haha.
Soaking some beans tonight.. let the Urban Legend's grow begin.

My Attitude at 65 living in The Rain Forrest of Northern Thailand.View attachment 351197
Welcoming our brother from Thailand Resto.... nice to meet ya brother. You will forever be known as the Rats Ass now.. you sexy thang.. go ahead Rosterman, create his new Avatar... hahaha. give him a real club welcoming.
So you know we are gonna ask. Where's all the good Thai.. best weed I ever smoked was called Buddha Bud Thai Stick, the thread was blue, not red... the sticks were in 1/4 oz and nothing like it sense.. but Vegas always had such a nice assortment of weed... I was 17 at the time, and get this... got pissed I had to toss 2 seeds out... I'll be back, I'm going to kick my ass...

Yeah there was a lot of different Bud people were calling Thai Stick back in the day. I was at Nan Zone today relaxing with the growers. They are Organic. They only use Manure Tea for Nutrients. We had a good time discussing Weed Growing in Thailand. They turned me on to 100 Thai Stick seeds from a clone of an Original Thai Stick Mother(Photo 5 Months). The High is going to keep you up. I got an assortment of strains grown outdoors. Their Banana Kush is to Die for. Tastes Great. Nice High. I spent 1800 Baht($50.44 USD) Torch Lighter, two spare Bong Bowls and an ounce of Different strains. GSC,GC,BK, Beast Mode and a Cross of their own Pine Apple X GSC. Then I got some freebie Buds to try and 100 seeds.

Last edited:
Hey carty how’s tricks. Just a quick question how often do you feed your girls in a week at 5 weeks old. I feed every third watering, I’ve been told to feed up to 3 times a week. Just looking for your input as your knowledge on autos are second to nil. Here are a few off my girl.

Attachments

• IMG_4077.jpeg
    IMG_4077.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4076.jpeg
    IMG_4076.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4075.jpeg
    IMG_4075.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Welcoming our brother from Thailand Resto.... nice to meet ya brother. You will forever be known as the Rats Ass now.. you sexy thang.. go ahead Rosterman, create his new Avatar... hahaha. give him a real club welcoming.
So you know we are gonna ask. Where's all the good Thai.. best weed I ever smoked was called Buddha Bud Thai Stick, the thread was blue, not red... the sticks were in 1/4 oz and nothing like it sense.. but Vegas always had such a nice assortment of weed... I was 17 at the time, and get this... got pissed I had to toss 2 seeds out... I'll be back, I'm going to kick my ass...
I made this one He is using it LOL
1706018838067.png

You missed the posting that led to my inspiration .

Yeah there was a lot of different Bud people were calling Thai Stick back in the day. I was at Nan Zone today relaxing with the growers. They are Organic. They only use Manure Tea for Nutrients. We had a good time discussing Weed Growing in Thailand. They turned me on to 100 Thai Stick seeds from a clone of an Original Thai Stick Mother(Photo 5 Months). The High is going to keep you up. I got an assortment of strains grown outdoors. Their Banana Kush is to Die for. Tastes Great. Nice High. I spent 1800 Baht($50.44 USD) Torch Lighter, two spare Bong Bowls and an ounce of Different strains. GSC,GC,BK, Beast Mode and a Cross of their own Pine Apple X GSC. Then I got some freebie Buds to try and 100 seeds.
Did you guys hear that... Resto is gonna send us a pack of real Thai Seeds.... hahaha.
Um, is it me, or did you just say you bought an OZ of "Beast Mode" ... Hmmmmm.

You post what ever you want. Im just a hater on arsrholes
That was one messed up episode... big fan, that lady is nutso. Love when she fell in love with Bob after he kissed her all high from the dentist.. He's really good in Archer also, especially the cocaine episodes... lol

Hey carty how’s tricks. Just a quick question how often do you feed your girls in a week at 5 weeks old. I feed every third watering, I’ve been told to feed up to 3 times a week. Just looking for your input as your knowledge on autos are second to nil. Here are a few off my girl.
Hey Thomas... Let me add this disclaimer, the soil you choose can really affect your feedings...

Great question.. I've never been one to push plants with chemicals. preferring organic nutrients over salt based and choose my extras very carefully.. most are not needed. I mean seriously, some lines want you to use 10 different foods...

I feed weekly unless I see a plant that needs more as I'm usually growing multiple strains, like now, this White Widow is a food pig vs the others.. so she just got smacked in the face with full strength nutes...

I had actually just run out of micro nutrients and grow of a 3 part by Advanced Nutes.

I've decided to revert back to a KISS method.... and the plants just loving it.

The big pheno of GDP Auto finally had to be bent over tonight... and she loved it.. hehe.

Before
BBB.jpg

After
B.jpg

Pink Mango just continues to fill out and impress... with her waiting so long to show sex, this lady is going to get very big..
Dd pink mango x gdp aa.jpg
D pink mango x gdp a.jpg

The bushy GDP has impressed me so very much, I hit her again tonight with Beast Mode pollen and added 2 more branches..
C3.jpg

Did you guys hear that... Resto is gonna send us a pack of real Thai Seeds.... hahaha.
Um, is it me, or did you just say you bought an OZ of "Beast Mode" ... Hmmmmm.
Ill go through the seeds and find the best ones. Then I will send some to who ever wants them. LOL I bought 3 grams of Beast Mode Local outdoor grown. The guys at "Nan Zone" were very High from Moonshine and smoke. It was trim day so people showed up to help and get High. There was sugar leaf all over the floor. LOL I bough some Nutrients from a place in Bangkok, but the Guys convinced me to go with Manure Tea. Im going Country Cow Freak when I run out of store bought nutrients

Yep I hate mine right now
Dammmm Hemorrhoids again
Hopper calls those "Harley-roids". 🤪
I had actually just run out of micro nutrients and grow of a 3 part by Advanced Nutes.

I've decided to revert back to a KISS method.... and the plants just loving it.

The big pheno of GDP Auto finally had to be bent over tonight... and she loved it.. hehe.

Before
View attachment 351289

After
View attachment 351288

Pink Mango just continues to fill out and impress... with her waiting so long to show sex, this lady is going to get very big..
View attachment 351290View attachment 351291
The bushy GDP has impressed me so very much, I hit her again tonight with Beast Mode pollen and added 2 more branches..
View attachment 351292
Carty, I think I got some autos in the seeds you sent. I don't do soil inside, so I'm wondering if they'd do well in my pot pen outside? All the outside plants get is organic mulch from my compost pile, which consists of maple leaves and grass clippings and what little kitchen goodies that get tossed in. My mulch pile is HUGE. Figure ten foot wide and six foot tall.

Latest posts

Back