I believe cartman needs a big ty at least from jowsgrows!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome awesome, thank you!
The canna community is such a friendly group ☮️&🫶
Thank you Jan for helping me out there... Wonka owed me $2 so I refused to send him anything.... hahaha.. fkr.
and don't worry dude, you pollen should be there soon and you and I still have some unfinished business ok.. we'll get you hooked up one way or another dude. we all family here.
One of my favorite sayings

Be Nice to People on Your Way Up. You’ll Meet Them On Your Way Down​

Word. Bro, was your card the one that was sent back to me for .40 cents postage due. then I take the same card they said wasn't enough postage, dropped it inside a larger greeting card envelope and put a single stamp on it and this time, gets right to him.. makes no sense at all showing, someone is screwing with you mail on purpose if that was you bro... I have a friend in Oregon that cannot mail anything from his post office that they can feel inside an envelope... wife worked there 9yrs and knows that is not the law. so he cannot use any of the cool pucks we use. only boxes..
Carty touched me in my bikini area and then never called........
Oh yes I did.... hehe. you were out cold you cheap date mofo. I get they guy to drink one bottle of nyquil on a dare... wus. didn't you get the quarter I left ya... lol. hehehehe

Thank you Jan for helping me out there... Wonka owed me $2 so I refused to send him anything.... hahaha.. fkr.
and don't worry dude, you pollen should be there soon and you and I still have some unfinished business ok.. we'll get you hooked up one way or another dude. we all family here.

Word. Bro, was your card the one that was sent back to me for .40 cents postage due. then I take the same card they said wasn't enough postage, dropped it inside a larger greeting card envelope and put a single stamp on it and this time, gets right to him.. makes no sense at all showing, someone is screwing with you mail on purpose if that was you bro... I have a friend in Oregon that cannot mail anything from his post office that they can feel inside an envelope... wife worked there 9yrs and knows that is not the law. so he cannot use any of the cool pucks we use. only boxes..

Oh yes I did.... hehe. you were out cold you cheap date mofo. I get they guy to drink one bottle of nyquil on a dare... wus. didn't you get the quarter I left ya... lol. hehehehe
Yep our post office sucks so now I print everything myself. Put it in the nail box so now it goes out just fine. TX must be more strict than NM. Since I started using my mailbox no problems at . Now If there are pucks or coin flips, I just put 2 stamps. Tx sent one back once postage due

I gotta quit drinking that shit. Makes my ass sore the next morning.

I gotta quit drinking that shit. Makes my ass sore the next morning.
And that was just the tip of things.... muwahahaha. hey, you started it. what you doing dude...? sitting here after cleaning all day, a little sore but in a good way from being busy anyways... my sister arrives Wed and not seen her in over 11yrs.. so we spent the weekend and today spring cleaning... boy did it need it.

And that was just the tip of things.... muwahahaha. hey, you started it. what you doing dude...? sitting here after cleaning all day, a little sore but in a good way from being busy anyways... my sister arrives Wed and not seen her in over 11yrs.. so we spent the weekend and today spring cleaning... boy did it need it.
I hope everything goes well.

I gotta say this.... it's already going better because I was stressing over certain things that had hit us in the past week... email from my MMJ Dr... I had 20 days to pay or lost my card... and they do not make renewing easy here, late fees etc... bunch of Malarky you ask me. 7mos renewal on Dr Office visit, 12 mos on State.. $189 + $75 at end of year... but, if Prop 3 passes, no more card needed... so pray for FL to pass it, if you live here... VOTE..

Latest posts

Back