MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a suggestion and agreed with the person. I will start a separate thread one fir each.
MJP Grow Off photo
MJP Grow Off Auto

This way at the end of the contest we can just vote in the appropriate thread.

Just asking everyone not to mix the 2 up only post your growing photos or comments in the correct thread. Photos in the Photo thread and Autos in the auto thread. It will be easier to vote in the end.

Not a lot of rules.
1. I ask that we all start the same week. Same day would be difficult as people are busy and some even work. So hold your beans. Once the final package gets where it is going. I will ask we start the following week. It will take while as it is international.

2. You do you any medium any nute any pesticide or none. Up to you. Organic or not up to you.

3. Have fun and it is ok to help others if they ask.

4. when it is time to vote please do not vote for yourself even if yours is the best. Let the community decide.

5. The prizes will be a 3 pack of salve and any bean pack I have bought or traded. A full vial if I made them myself.

That is pretty much it. I wanted it to be a community grow so we can all see the differences. All the same beans, but the subtle difference in mediums, nutes, and training will show us all how amazing this plant will look. No 2 plants will look alike. I am so excited for this grow.

Yeah and her Salve is the fking bomb.🥰
Ty I know it helps me and dad. I have sent it to a lot of people. If Thomas wins I may have to adjust his prize. International packages go through customs. I will cross that Bridge If I get to it.

Last edited:
Ty I know it hells me and dad. I have sent it to a lot of people. If Thomas wins I may have to adjust his prize. International packages go through customs. I will cross that Bridge If I get to it.
Sorry not been on lately. If I win 🤣 I’LL CRACK THE JOKES around here. Thanks for the compliment 🤪.

Yeah and her Salve is the fking bomb.🥰
For True.... this 2nd batch we received from her is so perfect I actually enjoy it's results more then Icy Hot, and that is saying something. and doesn't stink up your house like Tiger Balm. My sister slathered up her hip yesterday and I had to go to my room... blecht.. found out she was sitting behind my fan. hahaha.

Rub some of that on a muscle ache and you actually forget about it soon... good stuff and Jan is a real giver sending this to almost anyone who needs it and covering freight. God Bless you girl. our community is better for you being a part of it.

So, to clear up a rule not mentioned yet maybe. A grower could actually enter both huh? Just keep them separate in photos....

well, I have my seeds. Luckily I have an in and know Draig. hahaha.

any guesses on starting date yet? 9/11 is coming up.. we are growing 2 types of weed representing the 2 towers that have fallen.. just a thought

I can start something whenever, I'll make room 😂
Cool.... the more the better. Come on people. Auto or Photo period fun contests a coming.. pick your poison or do both. Jan is probably going to make a separate grow thread for each to make it easier to track... do one, do both.. time to show off your talents

For True.... this 2nd batch we received from her is so perfect I actually enjoy it's results more then Icy Hot, and that is saying something. and doesn't stink up your house like Tiger Balm. My sister slathered up her hip yesterday and I had to go to my room... blecht.. found out she was sitting behind my fan. hahaha.

Rub some of that on a muscle ache and you actually forget about it soon... good stuff and Jan is a real giver sending this to almost anyone who needs it and covering freight. God Bless you girl. our community is better for you being a part of it.
Works for hemorrhoids too.😋

So, to clear up a rule not mentioned yet maybe. A grower could actually enter both huh? Just keep them separate in photos....

well, I have my seeds. Luckily I have an in and know Draig. hahaha.

any guesses on starting date yet? 9/11 is coming up.. we are growing 2 types of weed representing the 2 towers that have fallen.. just a thought
No You only get one either auto or photo. I asked everyone to chose and sent them what they chose. I mailed 5 photo seeds but only 3 auto seeds as I had less of those. I was not sure how many were going to participate and I wanted everyone to join that wanted to. This is a group grow. I thought it would be neat for us to all be growing something Similar. No two plants are the same unless they are clones. We are all starting from seeds from the same place. It will be interesting to see how the grows stack up with each other. Some people get really nice fade. I never do. I am trying to flush better so we will see. It’s just a friendly grow with a small prize.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back