Beans from Greenmobster440

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some say when the leaves overgrow the rim of the pot...up pot. I don't agree with that. Really depends on that individual plants growth rate.

After you've done this a few times ya can just look at a plant and know it needs a new address. Especially when your watering it often. Soon it'll show signs of discontent..lol.

I procrastinate daily. It's a habit I can't fix. So I work around it. 😂
Everyone in my entire area are a bunch of procrastinators. The mentality… Eh I will get to it eventually. That makes me nutz! I have a schedule I have to keep. I don't make a physical list but there is a list in my head.

Let the games begin!
Getting a jump on things..cool.

When that second set of nodes arrives move that tie down up and lean it so the new growth can come forward.
IMG_20231128_211023098.jpg

After bending it over I remove any leaf on that exposed side. Usual just one leaf. As it grows you guide branches in all directions to form a base for the floater. Early train will make it branch more. All good stuff.

Just keep spreading them out as you see fit. I'm a month ya should have something similar to this. Your going wide n low this run and this will get ya there.
IMG_20240820_110551251.jpg

Two steps in floater screens. First one is early training. After the screen is set it's a no brainer grow from them on.

Latest posts

Back