Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One swinging pool coming up. I imagine that will bring a lot of rain your way. Is Texas full of clay or does water seep in pretty good?
I'm setting on limestone and dirt. This house hasn't moved an inch since they built it in the 80s. No cracks at all.😁
After I dig about 8 to 10" I his rock. Then I have to use a metal bar to get pass the rock and hit more soil.😋

I'm setting on limestone and dirt. This house hasn't moved an inch since they built it in the 80s. No cracks at all.😁
After I dig about 8 to 10" I his rock. Then I have to use a metal bar to get pass the rock and hit more soil.😋
Same here. When we got our fence then deck quotes there is a disclaimer on what you have to pay to jackhammer out holes for the posts and piers.

However all that stone makes my basement cold year round which I use to my advantage

Well as weather will be..it seems to have changed. Looks like Texas will absorb most of it...get the boat out @WeedHopper lol
Yep it looked bad but it was all west and south of us. It missed us but we did get some winds. They are all staked really well. No heavy buds so I may lose a branch or 2, but usually just some leaves curl up.

I'm glad I don't live down there in Alabama no more. Them hurricanes breaking up always brought tons of tornadoes.
It sucks in Fla and that is just ONE of the reasons. I'm 61 and it's hard to evacuate now, imagine in 10yrs.. we keep debating on moving to wife's hometown in N. Ky right on the Ohio River. people think we are crazy for wanting to leave the warmth.. not warmth, hot AND humid as crap... today, 104f in our front yard with 95% humidity.. 8am it sucked already here... trying to get our place pressure washed and by 10am it's to hot..
I can't even imagine trying to dig a storm cellar in this shit.😵‍💫
Me either, I hit water at 3ft... hahaha
Me and my neighbors have basements. I am pretty sure controlled detonation occurred but it was 1990
One of my favorite things to tell people is I have a basement too... hahaha.

It sucks in Fla and that is just ONE of the reasons. I'm 61 and it's hard to evacuate now, imagine in 10yrs.. we keep debating on moving to wife's hometown in N. Ky right on the Ohio River. people think we are crazy for wanting to leave the warmth.. not warmth, hot AND humid as crap... today, 104f in our front yard with 95% humidity.. 8am it sucked already here... trying to get our place pressure washed and by 10am it's to hot..

Me either, I hit water at 3ft... hahaha

One of my favorite things to tell people is I have a basement too... hahaha.
No one has a basement here

Is this a hermaphrodite?
I see both pistils and balls
IMG_6687.jpeg
IMG_6684.jpeg
IMG_6686.jpeg
IMG_6683.jpeg
IMG_6686.jpeg
IMG_6685.jpeg

Just looks like a male to me, Jan.
I was thinking the same thing.. but looks like if you expand the one photo, I see hairs splitting out of a calyx.

Kill it... not her, not him... IT. Let me guess, one of my creations... be about right for how things are going...

Latest posts

Back